Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: beautybutterfly

omg karnish are so popular..with 22 score they survived.in just few days they have gained many fans.i wish producer of yeh rishta had chose nisha in place of hina(no offence) as karan  is at his best with nisha which i dont find with hina..naitik akshara jodi would had also rocked like karnish ..it would had  becum india's best television  jodi😃

I do not agree with you about yeh rishta. Hina Karan are reel life jodi and karan nisha are real life jodi. we cannot compare them. I feel, No one other than Hina could play akshara so beautifully. although I love karnish but hiran makes fabulous pair and they rock as naksh. they are the biggest reason that why yrkkh is so succcessful. so please do not bring karan hina or akshara naitik here as it would only create fights.

and this is my request as a Karan Hina and Karan Nisha fan

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are highly delusional to think that Mr and Mrs Mehra actually could beat Kushal Tandon in terms of popularity . They don't stand a chance against him. Most reality shows are nothing but rigged .

As far as Mrs Mehra as Akshara instead of Hina is concerned...yeah sure!!! That was a really good one. 🤣
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: beastmaster

You are highly delusional to think that Mr and Mrs Mehra actually could beat Kushal Tandon in terms of popularity . They don't stand a chance against him. Most reality shows are nothing but rigged .

As far as Mrs Mehra as Akshara instead of Hina is concerned...yeah sure!!! That was a really good one. 🤣

Ohh Please, Do not talk about how famous kushal is! There is no comparision between yrkkh and ehmmbh popularity. trps show that so well!

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

Ohh Please, Do not talk about how famous kushal is! There is no comparision between yrkkh and ehmmbh popularity. trps show that so well!

A simple fact..most trp audience do not spend their time n energy on voting. Most of the yrkkh followers are housewifes who would not vote. They might like him as Naitik but as Karan who cares?? Just look at Tondan's online followers. U really think they were all sleeping?
alisha225 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A simple fact..most trp audience do not spend their time n energy on voting. Most of the yrkkh followers are housewifes who would not vote. They might like him as Naitik but as Karan who cares?? Just look at Tondan's online followers. U really think they were all sleeping?

if kushal is so much popular then y he got eliminated...forget about karan i think rahul mahajan is more popular than kushal 🤣 n karan mehra is more popular than kushal if u count da people who know karan n love him then kushal is far behind
alisha225 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kushal tandon is a one show wonder n he will fade away wen ehmmbh ends after having 3 costars 🤣 n we can easily say all other costar of ehmmbh r much more better actor than him...
So dream on dude
Ooolalala thumbnail

Kushal got eliminated that shows whos more popular.

anyways I dont want to argue with you

Dhoxi thumbnail
i love how they dance like on romantic song
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Here, i would say that all reality shows are unpredictable...and scripted. Even we vote are stars like mads..seems like most of the time channel decides about the fate of the reality show contestants...just like rahul mahajan and Dimpy...bharathi survived in Jhalak dikhlaja...

For Karan- Nisha...their y'days dance did not match their previous performance...they are the winning material...for that they have to come out of their lovey-dovey cocoon...as it has reached its satuaration ( coz every thing has its limits and beyond that becomes unbearble and boring)...