Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
   I have been thinking about the sudden change in Prithvi's attitude towards Meera and why he has become so adamant on sending Meera back. I have come to this conclusion.

As we have all guessed Prithvi is scared because he is getting attracted to Meera and the jungle hug scene is the solid proof of it. Previously, he hated her too much to notice how beautiful she really is but now that he is married to her, he has finally started noticing what a beautiful person she is not only externally, but also internally. She had been through so much just to fulfil th dying wish of her mother. He is afraid of the feelings he had started to develop for Meera and Sudha's words about 'Falling in love' still echos in his ears. Plus a marriage is a marriage! Even if it is a fake one. You cannot help but feel possessive and attached to the person and developing feelings for your partner is unavoidable.

His words to Meera reflected his dilemma. He just wants to get rid of her at this point so that this unknown feelings and attachment that he has started to feel towards her would go away. He has resorted to childish ways must to annoy her when nothing else worked. 
   I personally think he said the 'Kahin tumhe mujhse pyaar to nahi hogaya' dialogue just to annoy her. Or maybe somewhere deep inside or unconsciously he wanted the answer to this question. 

He is unconsciously falling for her but the conscious part of his mind is not aware of it yet. 
  Yes, he wants to send her back to fulfil the promise given to Sudha but he also wants her to go away so that the feelings he had started to feel for her would go away.

So yes, i am done with my rambling!LOL
DO NOT forget to comment! 
I really want to know what you guys think!?

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10emeliarukvijananthi.shankarT4YY4B4larimel22martalindaluvsatiriyarosesvinaya123kusumkumkumSNoshinTinkerbell5natashuKyaRe....sabaSpeaksbr200910funkyliciouskrockAbsoluvsnehapatroforam.VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Reason Behind the Sudden Change in Prithvi" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Ok , since I am the first , I will also try to rant.
I agree with most of your points that he wants to annoy meera so that she moves out of his house and life and some how may be subconsciously sudha's ruthless dialogue may be hitting him hard.
But we have to remember that this marriage decision was forced on  him and he practically hated Meera , doesnt like her guts and her fighting spirit and also knows that she is engaged to Akash who really suits her  in all aspects.
He is frustrated with himself because he is in such a mess with out his fault  and can not do any thing about him.He has been  bindaas all his life and now Meera is every where , he has to do grocery and may be other house hold stuff which he never did and has never even planned to do it future but he is being forced to do.
No body likes forced relationships and to live with some one you supposedly hate is really difficult and thus resulting in all cute non-required fights.
Phew .. man .. I can write
I really hope I make sense LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rukvijmartalindaKyaRe....funkyliciousmary78613sue_21foram.VasusenaRadheya

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
O agree with every single point you penned down...what a fab post Prithvi and his dilemmas are confusing himself.
But m sure soon he will find out that he is in love with Meera who at this point can't think of loving him back which would hurt him more and m 100% sure he'll push her futhermore to leave the village just to fullfil the one and only promise he gave his mother in law

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rukvijmartalindasabaSpeakssue_21

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Super post! I totally agree with your points! But however he may try he wont be able to stop himself from falling for Meera!!Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaKyaRe....sabaSpeaksbr200910mary78613krockfunkylicious

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
 Agree... Prithvi kuch vi kar le but i think he like meera & khud ko love karne se vi nahi rok payega...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613funkylicious

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Ohh I forgot to add m sure post the hug. and Lakhu scene Prithvi's heart would be beating faster than normal maybe that's another reason why he quickly changed. As far as I think Prithvi had never hugged anyone so closely...so there's a huge chance for his dimaag and dil ki ghati tu ring way before the chemical locha took place..

Hope all of this sinks in and is understandable LOL LOL Embarrassed

Edited by funkylicious - 30 January 2013 at 6:59am

mary78613sabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funkylicious

Ohh I forgot to add m sure post the hug. and Lakhu scene Prithvi's heart would be beating faster than normal maybe that's another reason why he quickly changed. As far as I think Prithvi had never hugged anyone so closely...so there's a huge chance for his dimaag and dil ki ghati tu ring way before the chemical locha took place..

Hope all of this sinks in and is understandable LOL LOL Embarrassed
ROFL Best answer dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

funkyliciousmary78613krock

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jusad

Ok , since I am the first , I will also try to rant.
I agree with most of your points that he wants to annoy meera so that she moves out of his house and life and some how may be subconsciously sudha's ruthless dialogue may be hitting him hard.
But we have to remember that this marriage decision was forced on  him and he practically hated Meera , doesnt like her guts and her fighting spirit and also knows that she is engaged to Akash who really suits her  in all aspects.
He is frustrated with himself because he is in such a mess with out his fault  and can not do any thing about him.He has been  bindaas all his life and now Meera is every where , he has to do grocery and may be other house hold stuff which he never did and has never even planned to do it future but he is being forced to do.
No body likes forced relationships and to live with some one you supposedly hate is really difficult and thus resulting in all cute non-required fights.
Phew .. man .. I can write
I really hope I make sense LOL

Yes you do make sense Jusad!
He sure is frustrated! He loved his freedom alot and now he has to take Meera's responsibilty and he is not ready for it.
But i really don't mind their cute fights! I actually love them! I hope they keep fighting in future!LOL

krocksabaSpeaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.