IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
heres an article on Ajay 2 enter as real Vishnu in UT

Ajay Chaudhary to enter Uttaran as the real Vishnu

By TellychakkarTeam 30 Jan 2013 - 12:54
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Ajay Chaudhary

Ajay Chaudhary who was last seen in Life OK's Junoon Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq will now enter Colors' long-running show, Uttaran (produced by Film Farm India). He will now come in as the real Vishnu and will soon enter the Bundela house.

We also hear that Vishnu will try to get in touch with Ichcha (Tina Dutta). His entry will be shown in Friday's episode (1 February), but his face will not be revealed. It will be in the coming Monday's episode (4 February) that his face will get revealed to the viewers.

As per the ongoing story line Mukta (Sreejita De) has been trying her level best to find the whereabouts of the real Vishnu. She had also been to the Satara jail to meet him, but was unsuccessful. Now with the story line focussing on Akash Chatterjee (Mrunal Jain) who poses to be Vishnu, and the real Vishnu quite a lot of drama can be expected in the show..

We tried contacting Ajay Chaudhary but could not get through to him.

Let's see how the story line moves post this major entry..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939Ameresbeebutterfly55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ajay 2 enter in UT" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Uttaran of all the shows? Seriously? Why Ajay? 
Okay will stop over reacting maybe the role is good but the show is not...
Khair for Ajay's sake hope the show takes a surprise turn and comes out good and his role here at least is the one where he is shown. Hoping so. 

Thanks for sharing Dolly! Smile 

Edited by Ameres - 30 January 2013 at 5:54am

rupa1939tiny15beebutterfly55shobha

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Ajay in UTShocked 
Seriously,, what happened to his choiceD'oh first junnon and now UTErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15beebutterfly

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Dolly.Smile

So not enthusiastic about this show...why  is he always choosing them like that? Was really wishing for something better this time..sigh, guess will try to be positive too and hope his role is good and yes, that we at least see him in it. 

rupa1939tiny15Ameres55shobha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i m also shocked that he chose UT. but now i wish that atleast his role"ll get sum better screen space.
but really wat has happened 2 his choice??OuchOuch

beebutterfly55shobha

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
OK nw I logg in after a long time and gt some news abt AJAY and I am HAPPY...Big smileBig smile

I know its uttaran...but guys look at the good points...its a long running show...so that means people watch it...and hopefully thr role will b grt and will gt decent screen space...I have no idea abt the story so dnt know who Vishnu is...but I am sure this time it will b grt ...the role and everythingh...Smile

Trust me...things have to look up nw...infact I always wanted to him to join some long running successful show...UT wasnt my choice but chalo ...it has to b better than Junoon...

I always wanted him to join BV when they were looking fr another guy fr Anandi..(shiv) but that didnt happen...

But I am quite hopeful this time...and very very strangely today morning I was watching UT with mom today morning after god knows how long...thats called Telepathy...Embarrassed

But tell me something...Vishnu is with Tina or the other girl??

tiny1555shobha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@mimi hes wid meethi i.e tina dutta.Smilei know UT is long running show but its a crap show. yeah its not  a cameo but i wish this show ends soon as it was said that it"ll end soon. so wish 2 end it in march.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top