nuut

IF-Rockerz

nuut

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged

this is just my opinion seeing the trp of parichay

parichay has had serious issues in previous couple  of weeks 

which resulted in :

-drastic change in storyline

- they were working in hand to mouth situation where they were writing , acting and directing the script and scene on daily basis according to the new changed script 

- there were some episodes were they did not have a storyline and they managed to pull the episode due to  the exceptionally talented actor and there emotional scenes 

- due to some unfortunate events we could not see sinal  together

- there was no promotion of kunal professional success which was the highlight and easy way to gain much deserved high  trp                (where precaps could have been used as promo ) 

to me constant trp of 1.3 is a big achievement for  parichay cast and cv Star

they were exceptionally good in these weeks as a result with no promotion and in  the new time slot they could manage to retain there trp even after these hardships 

also to me it was because parichay has Sameer sir , who put his soul in every scene that even in this short planning period  we could get some memorable emotional landmark scenes from him

to me 1.3 trp is not bad because it was retained  in these worst situations Clap

but feel happy to see  trp of other two shows from 9-10 which were promoted like there is nothing beyond these two stupid idot shows .But look at there trp even after so much promotion where they landed on trp chart LOL

this is a tight slap on colors channel face and they deserve it Angry

parichay was always and is  one of the best serials on tvStar

all what it needs is good  promotion  and much deserved appreciation to its cast 

colors channel pls see the potential of this show and give it its due credit

"color pls behave like a rational channel  and not a moron "

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinchana1485sak91Radzyvipraja26sagar_ayushPranathi-sinalsavariya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "slap on colors face" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

Coolbie

-Hima-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I am not able to understand if it is a slap on the channel's face or the PH's face or us fan's face!Confused Because frankly, except us, no one looks like they even care about this slap marathon for weeks now!ConfusedOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Radzyvipraja26san_aishparadigmPradsrainbowgirl-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT-

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I dont think it's a slap on the channel's face!! The TRPs may be consistent but they are consistently low!

nuut

IF-Rockerz

nuut

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hima2012

I am not able to understand if it is a slap on the channel's face or the PH's face or us fan's face!Confused Because frankly, except us, no one looks like they even care about this slap marathon for weeks now!ConfusedOuch

they do 

but just as maqbool sir said they become at times too egoistic to listen to fans 

nuut

IF-Rockerz

nuut

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged

how will they justify the low trp of just launched shows they have trp of 1.6 and 1.4 even after so much of promotion 

quality and content wise our show has always been stronger thats why they could take risk of changing its slot 

but now i think they have become too egoistic and unruly brats thats why they are not working in our favor

yes constant low trp is a big issue but our serial has a reason behind it 

but how will they justify low trp of other serial on there channels even after so much cost on promotion 

and when the shows they expected would give them high trp are also loosing the game to me its a tight slap on there face  as well 

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Ok, what is this fascination with slap in real or virtual? Confused 

When were PH & cast working from hand to mouth situation? Confused Isn't the base of daily soap to work on all that you have mentioned everyday? And please don't start with Sameer sir again, haven't we had enough tug of war between SS & KN fans? Ouch Parichay as a show has to be given importance for it sustain now, everyone is aware of what a brilliant cast the show has by now i presume. 

To think of it, why would the channel waste their air time promoting a show which went down the drain coz of the screw-ups the PH did? There were 6+ sponsors for the show before this manhoos shaadi, post that there are only few sponsors for the show. Channel too makes money from the ads. When PH dipped Channels revenue, why wouldn't they show their upper hand attitude to the PH now? Agreed PH learnt their lesson a little too late but IMO the Channel are returning the favor to the PH ten folds now Ouch In all this the viewers are the one who are losing their sleep & bending their back to improve the TRPs Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharesan_aishvipraja26-Hima-chitsssparadigmPradsparichayan-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT-

nuut

IF-Rockerz

nuut

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuut

this was the first line of my post 

and yes "slap on face " is a phrase 

meaning  not getting what you presumed and actually reverse of it 

they presumed that there 9-10 slot shows will work wonders for them 

these shows were promoted very well

nbtnmkh was given our time slot

still they could not create magic

and this is a slap on colors face (metaphorically speaking ) 

Edited by nuut - 30 January 2013 at 4:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranathi-sinal

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged

this was the first line of my post 

and yes "slap on face " is a phrase 

meaning  not getting what you presumed and actually reverse of it 

they presumed that there 9-10 slot shows will work wonders for them 

these shows were promoted very well

nbtnmkh was given our time slot

still they could not create magic

and this is a slap on colors face (metaphorically speaking ) 

Ditto nuut, i was giving my opinion Wink

The new shows have only had 2 weeks TRPs, the magic of it can not be judged so soon. Agree we didn't get our old slot back but who is to be blamed for that? 

MB show opened with record breaking TRPs in 1st few weeks but later went down the charts & its only couple of weeks now that its getting good TRPs. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top