Posted: 11 years ago

okay this is my first analysis on TRPs 😛...i dont think anyone had posted TRPs breakdown of last week so i am posting it (not this last week 14-18th Jan) -

3.5, 3.7, 3.2, 3.4, 3.1

Hmmm...not look at this...Tuesday epi got highest TRP but why?...Reason - viewers dont get to see in their dream what will happen next day but they get to know it from precap and promos...so Monday precap was - Temple scene of Radha ji and RK where RK calls her 'Maa' for the first time...so interesting precap got high TRPs
Then precaps were not that good  just Madhu dancing on Mayi Re Mayi &RishBala romance, so TRPs fell again for the rest of the week

Now this week TRPs

3.4, 3.1, 3.2, 4.1, 4.1, 3.7

Thursays & Friday got high TRPs, reason?...again the viewers r not future-tellers that they will get to know what will happen in epi...now look at the precap for Wednesday - Ballu marching in Malik's house and kills everyone - very intersting Precap...so TRPs got High for Thursday, sudden jump to 4.1
Now Thursday Precap - everyone was tied up, Ballu dancing and RK fighting goons...AWESOME Precap so again high TRPs on Friday..
Friday Precap was almost same as Thursday with RK fighting and getting beaten up except that dhansu dialog of Madhu where she says - Mere Maa ke pati ka naam Balraj Choudhary tha par mere pati ka naam RK hai, Rishabh Kundra...This was also a very good precap and PH had spent 25 lacs on the action sequence then why TRP drop?
Reasons can b -
1) ppl not aware of changed timing
2) competition with KBC Grand Finale & Nach Baliye at same time
3) less promotion
still 3.7 is not bad giving takkar to such popular shows...but still it looks like PH money wasted due to wrong day and time, i mean if the temple scene of RK-Radha ji cud get 3.7 TRPs then this ME was much much better than that 😆

Anyways, the conclusion is Good Precap & Good Promos always get TRPs 😆

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One Question ..MB kitni Bar dekhti hain?😲
Precap kya tha..aur konse din main kya  dikhaya tha sab yaad hain..🤔
Last week..we got loads of RishBala scene but it was not promoted well..I guess

This week
I agree..the precaps were intersting..and the episodes were also power packed..
Trp audience like drama more..

It was channel's fault for the less trps of ME..If they had promoted the timing well then surely we would hav got more Trps..nd the average would hav been also more..
But ..I am satisfied with 3.6..its has tough competitions..from other channels..
I am just worried about the  village track TRPs..I hope CVs hadle it well..Dont want the Trps To fall down further.😳
Edited by _Shreeya_ - 11 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
👍🏼 agree with you Nishi- still not bad after all RK's action still able to strech 3.7 trp in competition of KBC finalle. Baki I am sure we will get more good trp in future.Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
True nishi
colors didnt promoted ME.it was an amazing epi n cud hv garnerd hyh trps
even the timings of sat epi were not known.i switchd tv at 8.30 n wud hv shut it down if at 9 it was 9t shown
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Agree wid u nishiii :)
hope MB will be top 2 in TRP :)
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Agree nishi 
Awesome analysis ..👏
I feel ballu not die they not show his body just shot scene only..in future we will get high TRP..
Sexy_Bitch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post nishi... Yeah peopl was unaware of d change in timings of mb in sat...,. n about trps... 🤣 🤣 when did u started making post on trps???? 🤣 🤣 🤣 tune muje 1000 watt ka jhatka dediya... 🤣 🤣
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think family drama mostly, shows that you can watch infront of your children, so shows promoting makar sakranti festival, flying kites and all festivals, are safe viewing in front of the kids. Shows showing kitchen work again safe viewing for the same reason.

Very well they are showing one family member doing evil things to make the other good one look bad with the kitchen work but the kids won't understand that, only the adults will understand, so the viewers think it's still okay to watch. 

Madhubala is a different serial, it shows a bhabhi trying to seduce her devar, others may find this disgusting, conservative audience will find it not good. Also romancing with no full marriage again they just living together it doesn't go down well with conservative people. 

So for MEIEJ to get the TRP perhaps they should get Rishbala married fully and also put Dipali do be doing evil things to Madhu without seducing her devar. But the TRP for Sangeet episodes of Monday and Tuesday and Saturday Sholay episode we lost out of TRP because promotion was too late for the "I love you sequence" resulted in TRP for Thursday and Friday being higher, the promo was being shown for kate nahin katete on Wednesday I saw it on Colors when they showed the sequence on Monday on the show. So the promo came out too late, possibly late monday only it came out. The Sholay episode on Saturday was not promoted at all, maha episode nothing timing and date both as a result only the few which knew of Saturday episodes watched it and it came later 9.10pm instead of 8.30pm. 

So what I'm saying with last week promotion went wrong, but possibly the safe viewing of other shows showing kitchen work and festivals is preferable to viewers with families.
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
high drama...!!!!! fetches trps...
mb maha epi...only fight ws thr nothng else...it dint go well with me atleast...
fri thus ballubala drama...mandir scene..ws good
even before this...mb got high trps whn high voltage drama ws shown...even last week ma epi drama got high trps...

well i seriously think village track nt good mv by cvs...
Originally posted by: emptyworld

👍🏼 agree with you Nishi- still not bad after all RK's action still able to strech 3.7 trp in competition of KBC finalle. Baki I am sure we will get more good trp in future.

yup its not bad considering the competitors
just that feel bad for PH whose money got wasted