Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Seriously these Life Ok nd SP are heights for nt promoting the best shows ufffAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13sabaSpeaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRP JANTKI (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

I am resp fr TV downfall...3 days ke liye I saw it on live streaming coz my TV hd gone fr repair!!! :'( Nd Life OK is the stupidest channel I hv evr seen!!! :@ How can the channel nt promote one of their awesomest showz?!?!?!???!!!
awww , dont blame yourself , what can we do , the channel is just not taking any interest in the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

I am resp fr TV downfall...3 days ke liye I saw it on live streaming coz my TV hd gone fr repair!!! :'( Nd Life OK is the stupidest channel I hv evr seen!!! :@ How can the channel nt promote one of their awesomest showz?!?!?!???!!!

Which city do you live in?

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Unless they give promos how can trps go up .. so many high points came and went from Mithvi marriage to Sudha coming in village ... but no promos at all Dead... I think we should write to lifeok and ask them to properly promote the show if they want lifeok as a channel to do overall good ... only promoting mahadev might get mahadev trps high but overall channel wont profit much unless all shows touch 1 mark which is possible only if they give equal promos for all the shows Smile

Total Agree... very bad channal...CryAngry 
only Promo'sss... Mahadev .. welcome... & sawadhan india...just Hate...Life ok...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....divyadaya13sabaSpeaks

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
oh no!!!Cry we deserve much more!!! Hate Life Ok!Angry

divyadaya13sabaSpeaks

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
The CVs are gifting us such exciting episodes and the actors are delivering their best!!! We deserve  much more numbers..Confused

divyadaya13sabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_21

The CVs are gifting us such exciting episodes and the actors are delivering their best!!! We deserve  much more numbers..Confused
I am just wondering why they choose this good for nothing channel for this wonderful show, welcome is so annoying but the promos are in every break Angry

divyadaya13sue_21

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@Jusad: Thnks!! @koolck: I m in Mumbai n it wznt the digitization thing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.