liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged

0.6 Cry

last week : 0.7

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandinibosesabaSpeaksbr200910jyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRP JANTKI" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
More Cry, LIfe OK is useless Angry, Do you remember the last time we had promo, I think it was after the panchayat where miu blasts him , it is such a wonderful show and the channel is least bothered Unhappy

emeliabr200910divyadaya13liza81

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Cry

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Unless they give promos how can trps go up .. so many high points came and went from Mithvi marriage to Sudha coming in village ... but no promos at all Dead... I think we should write to lifeok and ask them to properly promote the show if they want lifeok as a channel to do overall good ... only promoting mahadev might get mahadev trps high but overall channel wont profit much unless all shows touch 1 mark which is possible only if they give equal promos for all the shows Smile

emeliaKyaRe....divyadaya13sabaSpeaks

amar5000

amar5000

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
pls shit it to starplus

-Gauri-

IF-Dazzler

-Gauri-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I am resp fr TV downfall...3 days ke liye I saw it on live streaming coz my TV hd gone fr repair!!! :'( Nd Life OK is the stupidest channel I hv evr seen!!! :@ How can the channel nt promote one of their awesomest showz?!?!?!???!!!

emeliafunkyliciousdivyadaya13sabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Even if you visit the LIFE OK website, there is no mention of our show Angry

ifians

IF-Sizzlerz

ifians

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged

it's high time for this show and everyday we are getting wonderfull epsEmbarrassed.but why the hell life ok is not promoting our lovely show?Angry.arghh.why junnon is less caredCry.sorry if i'm becoming agreesive!!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....divyadaya13sabaSpeaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.