_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
please give your suggestion. Ratan and his family should be punished.

what should be the punishment for Ratan and his family?
Edited by mantarang - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Their crimes are coming under Domestic violance under Indian Penal Code and I think they deserve imprisonment for 5-7 years under the law and they should suffer that 😡  DISGUSTING PEOPLES 😡
_Manali_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: tistaa

Their crimes are coming under Domestic violance under Indian Penal Code and I think they deserve imprisonment for 5-7 years under the law and they should suffer that 😡  DISGUSTING PEOPLES 😡

just 5-7 years in jail .not enough for the devils.😡
tistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mantarang

just 5-7 years in jail .not enough for the devils.😡

you are right but this is the punishment prescribed by our Law b/w they deserve to be shot in public and you know what is the pathetic thing of our I ndian law? it is falied to give enough punishment to the criminals for instance take rape example...a rapist will get only 7-10 years of imprisonment while he deserve to get more
_Manali_ thumbnail
@ tistaa
agree.such people should be shot ...😡😡
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
v r not allowed to take law in our hand .so jail will be best place for ratan ganga mil fil
tistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

v r not allowed to take law in our hand .so jail will be best place for ratan ganga mil fil

yes we shouldnt take law on our hand but only jail is not enough for these 🤬  I want a law where these 🤬  could get more harsh punishment 😡
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
isme fine liya jata hai  domestic violence mein ? i am not confirmed
tistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

isme fine liya jata hai  domestic violence mein ? i am not confirmed

fine liya jata hai but that is so minimum for now days but some time punishment ko harsher banane ke liye rigorous imprisonment diya jata hai
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If I had a choice to punish, I would first separate all of them and make each of them work as full day servants in other people's houses for 7years. (In villages)

Not only that, while serving they cannot meet the rest of their family ever. No other leaves granted. Not allowed to participate in any festivals or ceremonies. It should be 24*7 on call duty. 

They would be expected to do all sorts of work from household chores, to cooking, to farming, construction, massaging feet of their bosses etc.

Apart from that I would distribute all their properties to poor and needy and wouldn't leave them with anything.

I know similar things would happen in jail too, but I would love them to remain in the real world and yet feel deprived and denied of any pleasure. Let them keep watching others who can enjoy.