Laagi Tujhse Lagan

what NUMBERS have to say - FUN POST (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by stranger2rose

@ bharti ..lo dedi taali ..not thaali ( seems like u want me to throw a plate on u ..lol) ..i know i am not made for number 8 Unhappy instead of mishal i am compatible with mahi ( she is number 1)D'ohbut on second thoughts you are also number 1 then its fine and yeah its also said that i get along with all the numbers so thats not so bad ..number 8 ke saath bhi thoda chakkar chala lenge 

@ ALL ..BTW nobody could decipher my actual question ..whats is this ..BODY MADE PERFECT FOR LOVE ???? are there no more no. 6 around 

Ahh ...We must check John Abraham's Number then ..If he is number 6 , we have an answer 
Haan lagta hai kuch toh man mein badhaas hai mere against, toh nikaldo Tongue
Now you truly want an answer for ur query (body made for love)on the forum?  then u need to patao the mods first..LOL   waise i doubt you are that innocent Confused  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123tahera57aishwish.nimmi.stranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what NUMBERS have to say - FUN POST (Page 3)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

[QUOTE=stranger2rose]
@ bharti ..lo dedi taali ..not thaali ( seems like u want me to throw a plate on u ..lol) ..i know i am not made for number 8 Unhappy instead of mishal i am compatible with mahi ( she is number 1)D'ohbut on second thoughts you are also number 1 then its fine and yeah its also said that i get along with all the numbers so thats not so bad ..number 8 ke saath bhi thoda chakkar chala lenge 

@ ALL ..BTW nobody could decipher my actual question ..whats is this ..BODY MADE PERFECT FOR LOVE ???? are there no more no. 6 around 

Haan lagta hai kuch toh man mein badhaas hai mere against, toh nikaldo Tongue
Now you truly want an answer for ur query (body made for love)on the forum?  then u need to patao the mods first..LOL   waise i doubt you are that innocent Confused  

what badhaas ? you only said " de thaali instead of taali " apart from that just the thought that you are compatible with no. 8 and i am not makes me slightly uncomfortable LOL and bharti do seek mods permission coz i am really innocent n dumb Blushing

mirage123tahera57aishwish.nimmi.-bharti-

Warda.

IF-Rockerz

Warda.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged

@ san ..no worries dear ..you will get married one day and rest assured your kids will make u proud Smile

@ hammie ..thats what i said yaar ..this post is just for fun ..shouldn't be taken seriously or personally 

@ warda ..what are you already married with brilliant kids ?? Shocked

@ bharti ..lo dedi taali ..not thaali ( seems like u want me to throw a plate on u ..lol) ..i know i am not made for number 8 Unhappy instead of mishal i am compatible with mahi ( she is number 1)D'ohbut on second thoughts you are also number 1 then its fine and yeah its also said that i get along with all the numbers so thats not so bad ..number 8 ke saath bhi thoda chakkar chala lenge LOL

@ nakusha ..oye u should be happy u r no. 5 compatible with your sahab no. 8 Thumbs Up and with me too Hug

No i meant about my future kids ROFL
and at your question me too waiting for an answer ...someone throw light on it plzz LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123tahera57.nimmi.stranger2rose

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

@ san ..no worries dear ..you will get married one day and rest assured your kids will make u proud Smile

@ hammie ..thats what i said yaar ..this post is just for fun ..shouldn't be taken seriously or personally 

@ warda ..what are you already married with brilliant kids ?? Shocked

@ bharti ..lo dedi taali ..not thaali ( seems like u want me to throw a plate on u ..lol) ..i know i am not made for number 8 Unhappy instead of mishal i am compatible with mahi ( she is number 1)D'ohbut on second thoughts you are also number 1 then its fine and yeah its also said that i get along with all the numbers so thats not so bad ..number 8 ke saath bhi thoda chakkar chala lenge LOL

@ nakusha ..oye u should be happy u r no. 5 compatible with your sahab no. 8 Thumbs Up and with me too Hug

No i meant about my future kids ROFL
and at your question me too waiting for an answer ...someone throw light on it plzz LOL

They included mind too ..so its mind and body for LLLOOOVVVEE
Let's Bharti as she is Number 6 ... 

Edited by scorpio10 - 31 January 2013 at 4:46am

Nakushatahera57aishwishstranger2rose

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Warda.

[QUOTE=stranger2rose]

They included mind too ..so its mind and body for LLLOOOVVVEE
Let's Bharti as she is Number 6 ... 

priyaa me NO.1 not 6

Nakushatahera57aishwishstranger2rose

ivy_11

IF-Rockerz

ivy_11

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
 Its a real fun post and has brought some of the old masti into the forum.Smile

I am no. 9

What would be DSP's number be...any guesses?

Nakushatahera57aishwish-bharti-stranger2rose

mirage123

Goldie

mirage123

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
hi rose
nice postLOL

tahera57aishwish-bharti-stranger2rose

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nakusha

Originally posted by Nakusha

hi oxy  rose
different & interesting topic ,,mere no keep guessing LOL
oye, chup chap number bataoTongue
itna jaldi give up ..try karna
chal kya yaad rakhe ge its 14
Grt, so ur a good match for me as ur 5Big smile
hum paanche ek daal ke...LOLaaj kal  tahera nadarat hai ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwish-bharti-stranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top