Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mamaian-Afshan

mamaian-Afshan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
After reading recent TOI article i feel more proud of u! U r the real GEM whch tis SP cnt afford!
Gud point everybody see the popularity of kushena n other couples therez a huge difference! SP u urself creatd that popularity meter n nw ignoring it wow what a step! Tis clearly show kurhal isnt out becuz of less votes he is out just becuz of SP dirty politics n freakin scriptd shw!
Love u more kushal!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyahRose_Tandonhalfbloodprincesweets1126titliluvsvirmanlittlesmilepreetipcKanwal_chohan-Sweetzo.Tuhi-Syed695MsFoodyTwoShoes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal is really a GEM" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

littlesmile

IF-Rockerz

littlesmile

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
of couse he is a gem Smile .luv him for what he is.he is not all dramebazz nd do OTT infront of camera.i think dats y SP used its dirty politics to eliminate him.

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
EHMMBH is going off air soon so the channel is not interested to keep him further.

Ammina786

Ammina786

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Have read this article over and over again and this is what you call an human being. He has the traits of a great person. Love you so much Kushal we all know you and Elena didn't deserve to be eliminated but there are bigger and better things out there for you. Shows like Nach aren't for you because you are way beyond em. Real fans will continue to love and support you in everything you do!

princess_sara

IF-Dazzler

princess_sara

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Kushal is undoubtedly a GEM !!!
Luv him and i truly respect him for what he is !!! 

Rose_Tandon

Rose_Tandon

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Kushal is undoubtedly a GEM !!!
Luv him and i truly respect him for what he is !!! 
HE is the best person ever!! I love him and willalways support him!!
Kushena rocksss and are the real winners!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mamaian-Afshan

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Awww nice post and I agreee...

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

EHMMBH is going off air soon so the channel is not interested to keep him further.
Lol sweetie these rumours have been passed before and all is EHMMBHIANS crushed them so please dont start all this again EHMMBH is NOT going of air keep dreaming dear cause Indias number one show is still on tv shows how much you bashers actually know

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.