Qubool Hai

Glad Zoya did not confide in Asad. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Absolutely.

Asad knows next to nothing about Zoya. It would be silly if she poured her heart out to him.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Glad Zoya did not confide in Asad. (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anoo67

Goldie

anoo67

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
hi, sorry dont know your name.yes the character of zoya does piss me off.by the way do you live in india?if you did you would know that there are some unspoken rules for guests like there are for hosts too.maybe zoyas behaviour would be considered delightful in new york(i dont know for sure) but it is totally inappropriate in india.if you notice it is made very clear that asad and not dilshad is the head of the familydo you piss off your host?secondly, dilshad does not have a problem with zoya because zoya does not create problems in her life.the phone incident imo was avoidable.you cannot make your host the butt of everybodys joke.and zoya did tell him to leave the house when he refused to let her apply the paste.he had to remind her that it is his house that she wants him to go away from.the problem is when people come from a different culture and refuse to accept that there is any other way of living.since she has got asad into trouble he has taken the pains to explain that to her.and if you think zoyas laughing it off is justified phir main kya bolun?i liked zoyas character when the show began, but now she just comes across as a very insensible person.i can understand thirteen year olds enjoying her behaviour but maybe iam too old to enjoy the same.i would have preferrad the female lead to be strong ,sensible.clumsy is fine,impulsive is ok  , sometimes silly is also acceptable, but insensible, totally doesnt work for me.asads character ,though rigid, conservative,and judemental is preferable than zoya.i did not mean to offendyou and if i have iam sorry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12chicksoup

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
M liking this coz I kno theyll show gradual change in them !!

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoo67

hi, sorry dont know your name.yes the character of zoya does piss me off.by the way do you live in india?if you did you would know that there are some unspoken rules for guests like there are for hosts too.maybe zoyas behaviour would be considered delightful in new york(i dont know for sure) but it is totally inappropriate in india.if you notice it is made very clear that asad and not dilshad is the head of the familydo you piss off your host?secondly, dilshad does not have a problem with zoya because zoya does not create problems in her life.the phone incident imo was avoidable.you cannot make your host the butt of everybodys joke.and zoya did tell him to leave the house when he refused to let her apply the paste.he had to remind her that it is his house that she wants him to go away from.the problem is when people come from a different culture and refuse to accept that there is any other way of living.since she has got asad into trouble he has taken the pains to explain that to her.and if you think zoyas laughing it off is justified phir main kya bolun?i liked zoyas character when the show began, but now she just comes across as a very insensible person.i can understand thirteen year olds enjoying her behaviour but maybe iam too old to enjoy the same.i would have preferrad the female lead to be strong ,sensible.clumsy is fine,impulsive is ok  , sometimes silly is also acceptable, but insensible, totally doesnt work for me.asads character ,though rigid, conservative,and judemental is preferable than zoya.i did not mean to offendyou and if i have iam sorry.

Hey, Anoo...- no you didn't offend me at all. Hug
And thank you once again for replying.
I have always lived in India.

Zoya's jiju did not seek Asad's permission to let Zoya live there. Nor did ammi ask her son's opinion when she invited Zoya over. Asad was unaware of this house guest his ammi had invited- that itself proves who is the head of the house. Zoya is phoophi's guest and not Asad's. So long as phoophi does not have a problem with Zoya and actually tries to correct Asad' soimpression of Zoya- I think we will be safe if we see Zoya from Dilshad's POV: Not yours, mine, or any one else's...just see how phoophi had accepted Zoya as she is. 

I feel Zoya is not going to change one bit. Asad will end up accepting her AS SHE IS:  Will you be able to accept them as a couple?

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I doesn't matter what her justification is , we have to look at the consequences.With maryanne coming to  Asad home n Zoya hiding her i think it is wrong, it is a different situation now, she is putting this family in harm way no matter how well intention.

xotiknishta

xotiknishta

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Very good analysis, you answered my questions, since I was wondering why Zoya didn't tell Asad anything Shocked

anoo67

Goldie

anoo67

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
hi again.actually zoyas jiju asked dilshad if zoya could stay with them because he knew dilshad .he was not acquainted with asad.of course dilshad has the right to invite anyone she wants to.that does not imply that she is head of the house.that is the respect that is always extended to elders in any house.even if zoya cosiders dilshad as her hostess how much sense does it make for zoya to take panga with her hostesses son?why would any sensible person want to do that?she is shown to be twenty something, not a teenager.i can imagine someone of nuzzats age enjoying this but zoya?a girl can be bright and bubbly and fun without being completely ditzy, right.its nice to know that you live in india.sometimes its difficult for people living abroad to accept our culture.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.