Qubool Hai

Glad Zoya did not confide in Asad. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
[ Umm given the way Asad is , apologizing is a HUGE deal for him . But he DID apologize eik dafa. They way Zoya demanded her apology was JUST not done. Asad ke jagah mai hoti toh I'd punch herr nose. For someone as busy as Asad, their phone is their lifeline. Professionally speaking. Fone pe deals bante hai, toot te hai. What Zoya did with his phone is absolutely unacceptable. Humiliating him in front of his subordinates. Just not done. 

Thanks, TanHa.

Actually I was thinking about the Akram episode She never got a real apology from him.
I found the phone thing really cute- all he had to do was say 'sorry' and he'd have had his pride back.

Haan! Asad has a problem with saying sorry. I understand that. Why should Zoya understand it when he was looking down on her all the time? She wanted to teach him a lesson.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Glad Zoya did not confide in Asad. (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

[ Umm given the way Asad is , apologizing is a HUGE deal for him . But he DID apologize eik dafa. They way Zoya demanded her apology was JUST not done. Asad ke jagah mai hoti toh I'd punch herr nose. For someone as busy as Asad, their phone is their lifeline. Professionally speaking. Fone pe deals bante hai, toot te hai. What Zoya did with his phone is absolutely unacceptable. Humiliating him in front of his subordinates. Just not done. 

Thanks, TanHa.

Actually I was thinking about the Akram episode She never got a real apology from him.
I found the phone thing really cute- all he had to do was say 'sorry' and he'd have had his pride back.

Haan! Asad has a problem with saying sorry. I understand that. Why should Zoya understand it when he was looking down on her all the time? She wanted to teach him a lesson.

Ofcourse , she deserved a proper apology fo the Akram incident, which Asad did. But Zoya ka personal khunnas nikalne ke liye you humiliate someone in front of his colleagues and subordinates ... thats taking it a lil too far. I guess I just dont appove of people who don't know know where to draw the line. I like Zoya a lot more now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12chicksoup

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

[QUOTE=chicksoup]

LOLNever expected her to!

Why should she?

What does Zoya know about Asad?

He has refused to apologise to her- twice.Angry

Once when she had been abducted by Akram- he had saved her, but he did not seem to understand that his actions had put her in grave danger. She herself had to remind him that an apology was due, yet, Asad had been stubborn. (Though he had actually apologised very nicely, well, it was not Zoya's fault that he chose that particular moment when she was listening to music.Ermm)

Sorry but reading the underlined line i felt like you are hell bent on show Asad is wrong even if he apologized infront of zoya .. listening music is not a big deal. we can stop the music and listen to the guy who is talking infront of us ... 1st when she was listening music and didnt hear itt was understanable bt 2nd time when he was tring to saying sorry she started shouting ...

BUT I BELIEVE  fault is from both side 

even if zoya doesnt confide to Asad but still she expect him to save her all the time .. This says it all

sorry if i have hurt u with my coment 

Raj, Thanks for th ecomment. No, you have not hurt me. 

The underlined part was a LOL bit- maane, 'giv ethe poor girl a break.' He knew she was listening to music. HE should have repeated the apology, which he never did. Hey, I am not taking sides here. She jumped the gun too. So, fair points to both!

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Originally posted by chicksoup

Thanks, TanHa.

Ofcourse , she deserved a proper apology fo the Akram incident, which Asad did. But Zoya ka personal khunnas nikalne ke liye you humiliate someone in front of his colleagues and subordinates ... thats taking it a lil too far. I guess I just dont appove of people who don't know know where to draw the line. I like Zoya a lot more now.

Yes, I agree witrh you there.
She did NOT KNOW where to draw the line. I don't think she has changed so soon either. 
Zoya has certain beliefs- and she will act up on them. She is not prim and proper, will never be. But she has that charm that all of Gul's heroines have. I must confess I have loved Zoya from the beginning. How can any one not love a scatter- brain like her?

shaz2009

IF-Rockerz

shaz2009

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Great post with some valid points!
I was expecting Asad to change his views on Zoya and soem of his male chauvinistic ways especially after that near death experience he saw Zoya go through as for me that would have been more heart felt and touching.It would have been more scope  for us to emphasize with Asad's character and Zoya should have felt comfortable in telling him about Maryam as she should have been feeling that same comfort and security she felt back in Mangalpur just by his sheer presence.I Dnt think Asad would hand Maryam over after knowing what they had put her through and with the ordeal she's been through before and if they were to do that  than I would be absolutely flabbergasted...this would really be bordering on butchering Asad's character and I dnt think they can afford to do that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Great post with some valid points!
I was expecting Asad to change his views on Zoya and soem of his male chauvinistic ways especially after that near death experience he saw Zoya go through as for me that would have been more heart felt and touching.It would have been more scope  for us to emphasize with Asad's character and Zoya should have felt comfortable in telling him about Maryam as she should have been feeling that same comfort and security she felt back in Mangalpur just by his sheer presence.I Dnt think Asad would hand Maryam over after knowing what they had put her through and with the ordeal she's been through before and if they were to do that  than I would be absolutely flabbergasted...this would really be bordering on butchering Asad's character and I dnt think they can afford to do that!

Thanks a lot, Shaz.

Asad would never hand over Mariam- we all know that and he knows that. Poor Zoya does not, since Mr. Khan does not believe a conversation has to have both people talking. Unfortunately, he does all the talking...well, Zoya nad Asad both have to learn some lessons about each other and love and life in general.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

rogerrocks

IF-Stunnerz

rogerrocks

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I do agree about Asad being judgmental and impulsive..But aren't we forgetting the most important fact that it is Asad's house and Zoya is a guest there? Is it fair to Asad that Zoya is indulging in something this dangerous in his house despite his repeated warnings? Dont u think there is a possibility of Dilshad and Tamatar's life being endangered if Mariam's dad gets to know this? I love Zoya and her selfless nature but she must not forget that there are certain lines which a guest should not encroach..If u think of it practically, any host will lose their calm in such a situation..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12OneThatGotAway

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I do agree about Asad being judgmental and impulsive..But aren't we forgetting the most important fact that it is Asad's house and Zoya is a guest there? Is it fair to Asad that Zoya is indulging in something this dangerous in his house despite his repeated warnings? Dont u think there is a possibility of Dilshad and Tamatar's life being endangered if Mariam's dad gets to know this? I love Zoya and her selfless nature but she must not forget that there are certain lines which a guest should not encroach..If u think of it practically, any host will lose their calm in such a situation..

Asad never mentioned any danger to him- he clearly told her that HER life would be at stake- now what is Zoya supposed to do when Mariam comes begging for safe asylum- she cannot tell Asad, because he never told her he will take care of Mariam' s issues.And she cannot throw the poor girl out, knowing her father is waiting to catch her and get her married off to that rapist. She  had gone to the police station once with Asad and th elawlessness in this country is on;y topo evident toi her by now. What can Zoya DO?
Why did Asad not tell her not to worry, and that he'd help Mariam in case Zoya knew about her whereabouts. Instead, he threatened her for the sake of her own safety. He was selfish here. He thought of her, not Mariam. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.