Anamika

update-28-02-2013--trp-jumps this week.[page no.6]

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
serial poora doob gaya. trp drops to 0.8

cvs damaged show by concentrating on family drama and matarani and drama queen dosti.

now it is too late and this serial never going to recover again.

this serial failure completely goes to cvs.😡
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sad...concept was good... they had loads f scope of making it intresting!!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
woh to hona hi tha. noone wants to watch the evil vs God drama anymore. but CVs are still stuck in stone ages. ðŸ¤¢
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If only they had shown Jeeka love story in an honest way!!!!!!!!!!!!
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope cvs now show more of anamika and jeeka scenes rather than boring and sleepy family drama
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
cvs aur dikahoo invisible chemistry wala love...and phamily drama. Most of the viewers who got attracted to this show were suspense lover and they expected the same from the show...but thanks to cvs for focussing on drama queen and her unwanted love track. Its still not too late cvs can do it if they focus on Anamika and her world excluding whole family drama character including Jeet.  
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: romaila

cvs aur dikahoo invisible chemistry wala love...and phamily drama. Most of the viewers who got attracted to this show were suspense lover and they expected the same from the show...but thanks to cvs for focussing on drama queen and her unwanted love track. Its still not too late cvs can do it if they focus on Anamika and her world excluding whole family drama character including Jeet.  

I agree Romalia...Cv's still have time!! they cn still make the track intresting..but after seeing whats happening!! i.e Jeet memory loss...i dnt think anythin will happen!!! huh..
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
finally we got our forum's TRP thread too ðŸ¥³
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its such a shame because the shows finally starting to spice up and moving quicker. CV's are a bit late.. I wish they did this earlier because to be honest, since the shows started its felt like most the episodes (excluding the Jeeka eps) were filler episodes :/

But generally speaking, this show had so much potential, the concept was great.. there was this great buzz about it before it started, but like every other 'fresh' Sony serial, its been ruined. It could have been more better.

I just hope the CVs can redeem themselves now by providing us with quality stuff, namely more Jeeka scenes and revealing more about Anamika and all her secrets which will hopefully get more people watching!

*Fingers crossed* 
Edited by -Obsession- - 11 years ago
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Woahh!!! kids love is working for cvs.