Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Molle did KC actually have the nerve to talk about romancing Siddhi when she's still recovering from the blast & surgery? Angry I think i dozed off when the chopras were playing happy family instead of nursing Siddhi back to health Angry Dead or just being there for her as moral support Confused

Raj was quick to lean on SIddhi to bring back KC's confidence after the custody case, why isn't the same gyaani Raj pulling KC to the half birth & filling his ears about Siddhi se rishta, uske prati farz, uski kushi tujh se hai etc etc? What happened to Seema who used to lecture him every given opportunity is standing like a post nodding her head & giving faint smiles? Confused Angry Don't they think KC needs their advice and guidance more now? Confused Don't they have to shed the baggage of 9 yr separation to move forward? Ouch Mr Gold medalist, don't you have to look in the eye of the person you re-claimed to have loved all along & say sorry before you think about romance? AngryAngry Now the woman of the hour Ms Siddhi, haven't you had enough of making assumptions, deciding yourself what's good for others & you?Angry Enough of hiding & practicing for Mumbai marathon, its high time you sat with your husband for one on one conversation only Wink Layout everything on the table like sensible adults & sort out the issues before you start your second innings of your marriage. Smile 
Exactly Ramya , I have been dreading for that moment when Siddhi bolts! Oh gawd I want all that to come up!Why does she take decisions for everyone , is it because she thinks Kunal is useless , if so get it out in the open deal with it !
Both parties list out their fears , their complaints!Ouch
Bathroom romance? I agree that Chopra's have a common bathroomLOL but dear man you waited 10 years , wait somemore time and sort out your issues!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishrainbowgirl-Hima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bathroom romance ya talk? (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Exactly Ramya , I have been dreading for that moment when Siddhi bolts! Oh gawd I want all that to come up!Why does she take decisions for everyone , is it because she thinks Kunal is useless , if so get it out in the open deal with it !

Beats me why she thinks she one woman army all the time Angry Wink LOL She didn't get married to herself to take KC,Kids(if she remembers) & doodhwala's decisions herself right? Dead

That's what

Bathroom romance? I agree that Chopra's have a common bathroomLOL but dear man you waited 10 years , wait somemore time and sort out your issues.

I swear, ghar ka bathroom nahi mila toh hospital ka hi sahi romance ke liye KC? Angry LOL Kunal babu Baba ka Kapalbharathi yoga karo agar control nahi ho raha hai toh, kam-se-kam pet toh pighal jayega Wink 

Edited by rainbowgirl - 30 January 2013 at 4:56am

san_aishparadigm-Hima-

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Beats me why she thinks she one woman army all the time Angry Wink LOL She didn't get married to herself to take KC,Kids(if she remembers) & doodhwala's decisions herself right? Dead

That's what

Bathroom romance? I agree that Chopra's have a common bathroomLOL but dear man you waited 10 years , wait somemore time and sort out your issues.

I swear, ghar ka bathroom nahi mila toh hospital ka hi sahi romance ke liye KC? Angry LOL Kunal babu Baba ka Kapalbharathi yoga karo agar control nahi ho raha hai toh, kam-se-kam pet toh pighal jayega Wink 

Previous team butchered both the leads hopefully the new ones take steps to redeem both!Wink

san_aishrainbowgirl-Hima-

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged

@Bold - ROFL
Agar kapalbhati ka aisa asar hota hai to all men of this country should be mandatorily doing it (i know u r saying only pet pighlana)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishparadigmrainbowgirl-Hima-

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Definitely a mature talk , which I hope will happen ! I agree with what you guys said about the precap. Both sidhi And kc aren't realizing why the other one is behaving this way. I meant , sidhi doesn't know kc came to know about the truth about Abhay all things naa, when Veena - kc are behaving nicely to her , didn't she wonder why they are being nice to her suddenly ? Ok I leave this point as right now Sidhi is occupied with her insecurity.

Now that Sidhi is conscious, shouldn't kc confront her , make her believe he wants her to be back in his life instead of being in a romantic mood ? And what's with that chai wala , gola wala , pani puri , ice cream and jalebi ? I understand they want to show that 9 years ago all sinal did was to romance in road side , but now Its getting extra cheesy ( not sinal romance but the talks with people still remembering sinal buying their stuffs 9 years ago ) yesterday there was a scene with chai or biscuit wala ! They could have showed kc himself making chai since promised her he will .

I know the new cvs are making efforts , but I can't see them planning for Richa exit track ! Did they forget that? I wanted give time to them since they are new , but after watching the precap I can see where this romantic mood leads to! I appreciate them for bringing sidhi's insecurity track , but they shouldn't not drag this showing her run away , cvs if not for sinal and viewers , Atleast think about keerti's condition , don't make Her do those running away scenes !

And kc's romantic mood, Im stopping it here LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7san_aishchitsssrainbowgirlPradsparichayan

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I had made post few days ago title "SIANL - it's time to have the talk"
I basically said once Siddhi is conscious, they need to sit down and have mature talk. Kunal must expose his vulnerability and mistakes in front of Siddhi with full honesty. Siddhi too needs to do the same. Both have screwed up big time and now like mature couple, it is time to apologize for the matter.

Not just what took place 9 years ago, but how they survived during these 9 years. KC, time to bring out your letters and gifts for SIddhi so she knows how pathetic you are without her. Also both need to apologize for nonsense they were involved in past 6 months. 

I hated thelavals coming every now and then telling us about SINLA roadside romance. Are you kidding me? They only had gola and jalebiAngry with so many vendors, I feel they are making fun of us fansAngry

As per romance, well "hum bolega to bologe ke bolta he"WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

I had made post few days ago title "SIANL - it's time to have the talk"
I basically said once Siddhi is conscious, they need to sit down and have mature talk. Kunal must expose his vulnerability and mistakes in front of Siddhi with full honesty. Siddhi too needs to do the same. Both have screwed up big time and now like mature couple, it is time to apologize for the matter.

Not just what took place 9 years ago, but how they survived during these 9 years. KC, time to bring out your letters and gifts for SIddhi so she knows how pathetic you are without her. Also both need to apologize for nonsense they were involved in past 6 months. 

I hated thelavals coming every now and then telling us about SINLA roadside romance. Are you kidding me? They only had gola and jalebiAngry with so many vendors, I feel they are making fun of us fansAngry

As per romance, well "hum bolega to bologe ke bolta he"WinkLOL
Jay , yahaan pe bilkul nahin bolna!WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PradsparichayanRush2220jay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top