Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by san_aish

Well said Chitss,
A conversation between Kunal and his "Mrs.Chopra" must happen sooner for good. Romance can wait for sometime,First and foremost necessity is an open "talk" between them.Both owe an apology to each other. Kunal for not trusting her and Most importantly those 9 years his wife spent in jail, should not be forgotten. Pack-off R and A forever out of their lives permanently.Angry Siddhi's insecurities are justified and would love to see Kunal bring back her lost confidence by showering love ,care,concern etc...Siddhi should speak up to him about her fears as well. For now she is unsure about his reaction over her scars But after Kunal makes her comfortable and instills confidence in her,I wan't her to openly express her concerns about him/kids rather than finding a solution herself about their life without confiding in him. Along with Kunal's professional life ,would like to see Kunal and Siddhi rebuild a wonderful courtship which we witnessed post their marriageBig smile(probably in December).
Exactly track should be explored slowly and meaningfully! No rush!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7san_aishrainbowgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bathroom romance ya talk? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

Coolbie

-Hima-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

I had to make the post Hima , this has been bothering me for a long long time.Tried to keep quiet in the wake of positivity but what has to said has to be! Confused Tried to convince myself  it will be addressed but the whole 'romance' dialogue in the precap did it for me!Wink I hope we get what we want!

@blue - the reason I have been making mostly positive posts tooConfused But yes, these things are eating me inside out too!Ouch

olivia7rainbowgirlPrads

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
How can Kunal even think of romance! Your wife is recovering from a bomb blast and before that you told her that you hate her and that she should leave your life. For all he knows Siddhi may not even want to stay with him!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssrainbowgirl

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

How can Kunal even think of romance! Your wife is recovering from a bomb blast and before that you told her that you hate her and that she should leave your life. For all he knows Siddhi may not even want to stay with him!!!
Exactly , whay aren't all this being addressed?Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

In fact I would have preferred if they showed Kunal having apprehensions about Siddhi accepting him. their relationship etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged

In fact I would have preferred if they showed Kunal having apprehensions about Siddhi accepting him. their relationship etc
Yeah I know , he briefly stood near the door when she gained consciouness and then started of with his talks!
You know they may show Sid say she does not want to stay with KC because of her scars but obviously she won't tell him that!Angry What I want to know is how will KC react? Will he cry and keep away like he did for 9 years? Or will he try correct his mistakes and win her back? Will he understand that it's her scars talking and do the necessary?

In short do they plan to redeem KC or continue with the the utterly foolish version of nari-shakti?

Edited by chitsss - 30 January 2013 at 3:21am

san_aishparadigmrainbowgirl

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
hi

good post chitra. Agree with you

i would love to see sinal romance, but right now its not the correct time to show it. we need to deal with many aspects before going there

sinal have yet to have a proper convo about what happened etc

kunal needs to kick our richa-abhay yet. come one they did so much and can not be let off her. it wont make sense 

siddhi needs to gain her self confidence back, recover etc. only kunal can help her through this tough time 

they have lost to show before showing sinal go all the way again 

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26san_aish-Hima-chitsssrainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Molle did KC actually have the nerve to talk about romancing Siddhi when she's still recovering from the blast & surgery? Angry I think i dozed off when the chopras were playing happy family instead of nursing Siddhi back to health Angry Dead or just being there for her as moral support Confused

Raj was quick to lean on SIddhi to bring back KC's confidence after the custody case, why isn't the same gyaani Raj pulling KC to the half birth & filling his ears about Siddhi se rishta, uske prati farz, uski kushi tujh se hai etc etc? What happened to Seema who used to lecture him every given opportunity is standing like a post nodding her head & giving faint smiles? Confused Angry Don't they think KC needs their advice and guidance more now? Confused Don't they have to shed the baggage of 9 yr separation to move forward? Ouch Mr Gold medalist, don't you have to look in the eye of the person you re-claimed to have loved all along & say sorry before you think about romance? AngryAngry Now the woman of the hour Ms Siddhi, haven't you had enough of making assumptions, deciding yourself what's good for others & you?Angry Enough of hiding & practicing for Mumbai marathon, its high time you sat with your husband for one on one conversation only Wink Layout everything on the table like sensible adults & sort out the issues before you start your second innings of your marriage. Smile 

san_aish-Hima-chitsss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top