chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This has been bothering me for a while? And the precap yesterday with all the 'Mrs Chopra' and 'Join you in the bathroom' , 'tum romance ko nahi samaj thi' forced me to make this post!πŸ˜•

Let's think about it logically and emotionally (these needn't be mutually exclusive always) , should Kunal be ideally thinking of romancing his wife or having 'the talk' with herπŸ˜•? Fine he apologised to an unconscious Sid but is that it? Will he never tell a conscious Sid 'Sorry' , will they never talk about the mistakes each committed? Will Kunal never tell her he will do all that it takes to make things betterπŸ˜•?Will he never tell her he will work to earn her trust so that she ain't tempted to go around making deals?πŸ˜• 

"Mrs Chopra" , before he addresses her like that , should he not ask her is she fine with it ? Is she ready to continue as his wife? Is she ready to let him try undo the wrongs of 9 years? Shouldn't they be addressing the problems her ' sacrifice' and his subsequent 'neglect' and 'self - pity' created?πŸ˜• Will they never revisit what happened 9 years ago and figure out why and what was wrong with them and their actions?πŸ˜•

It's all the more necessary now with Sid feeling insecure , its absolutely necessary they show Kunal and Siddhi 'talk' first.
The mushy romance , the roses , the tea , the god know's what else can all follow at a leisurely pace.But first define the relationship , profess your love ,voice your repentance and renew or rather make your vows to each other and your marriage!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

We can blame the channel for lack of promotionπŸ˜• , yes they are responsible but if they aren't getting revenue why would they botherπŸ˜•? Maybe if they are convinced with the efforts that PH and team is making they will resumeπŸ˜‰.

But for that the creatives will have to keep their head and develop the story slowly and convincingly! Trust me fall-catch-stares and hopping into bed aren't the solution😑🀒! Given the time slot the teeny boppers who would have gotten a high on these will most probably have been ushered off to bed by responsible parents , so that leaves the older perhaps wiser bunch!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ 

And that group looks for a story , those bunch of females aren't swayed when a man says 'Aiyee' alone , they like a man of action and substance who faces life and who stands by her and respects her no matter what! That bunch of people aren't amused by seeing the heroine blush and fall into his arms for every occassion , they respect a lady who stands her ground!πŸ˜ƒ To sum it up they like mature and smart individuals!πŸ˜ƒ

The truth is the earlier team of creatives and writers messed up the track , they dragged negativity for too long , the TRP's have always been honest and any person with average intelligence would have noticed that ever since Richa re-entered in May the TRP's never made an upward advances except marinally in some random instances , that was probably because Kunal wore a nice linen shirt  or Keerti had a nice hairdo( well there are all kindsπŸ˜‰)!😑🀒🀒

The new team is trying and there are changes though not perfect , focus on the fine yet pressing details(like the issue I addressed earlier) but one cannot help but wonder if it's not too late afterall!🀒
Edited by chitsss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Thats been baffling me too. Nobody neither Kunal nor Chopras has talked to Siddhi since she woke up. And doesnt Siddhi also feel surprised by their sudden change in behavious??!!
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well  said  chitra !

sure  the  mature  talk  between  sinal  is  very  important  to  be  shown  now   .
this  would   clearly  have  a   very  good impact  both  from  viewers point  as  well  progress  of  the  story point  of  view .  
hope  cvs  will oblige  .

kc   has  to  clearup  the  earlier  mus  to  sidhi   and  thereby    reassure  his  love  to  her  etc.

lets    wait  .  todays's  washroom  scene  may  lead  to  something  of  such  sort  too  as Kc  might  start  thinking  seriously  the  ways  to  bring  sidhi's  confidence  in  his  love    if  he  happens  to  notice  the  scar  and  her  confussion  that  reflects  in  her  face .

Edited by vipraja26 - 11 years ago
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: paradigm

Thats been baffling me too. Nobody neither Kunal nor Chopras has talked to Siddhi since she woke up. And doesnt Siddhi also feel surprised by their sudden change in behavious??!!

Exactly ? Fine she has been avoiding Kunal but still? He did talk to her when she regained consciousness but that is not enough , it wasn't meaningful enough , they both have to talk!πŸ˜•
Yesterday caught an episode of that filmy show and there the heroine actually goes upto the hero and tells him 'We are going to talk now about what happened and thats it' and she does too and I appreciate that! Thats how relationships work!πŸ˜•
And the Chopras were all around when she was unconscious and now where are they? None have bothered to come and see her , save Veena who acted like a dabba waali!😑🀒 None is thinking it's necessary to talk to her.The nurse had to ask her whats bothering her!😑🀒
Why would she not feel insecure afterall if you look at it , she is still alone!😑
Edited by chitsss - 11 years ago
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: vipraja26

well  said  chitra !

sure  the  mature  talk  between  sinal  is  very  important  to  be  shown  now   .
this  would   clearly  have  a   very  good impact  both  from  viewers point  as  well  progress  of  the  story point  of  view .  
hope  cvs  will oblige  .

kc   has  to  clearup  the  earlier  mus  to  sidhi   and  thereby    reassure  his  love  to  her  etc.

lets    wait  .  todays's  washroom  scene  may  lead  to  something  of  such  sort  too  as Kc  might  start  thinking  seriously  the  ways  to  bring  sidhi's  confidence  in  his  love    if  he  happens  to  notice  the  scar  and  her  confussion  that  reflects  in  her  face .

Not just that they should talk about their actions 9 years ago and each should clearly let the other know why ? Siddhi should let Kunal know why she made a deal with Kunal not the facts of it but her emotions , why did she not confide in him, why did she not consult with him?

Kunal should tell Siddhi why he kept away from her all those years?Why he believed Richa when she said Siddhi wanted their kid dead!

It's necessary they figure out what was lacking then and what should be corrected now to hope for a better tomorrow!
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was also shocked, taken aback and not amused with KC's 'romance' wala dialogue!πŸ€” Romance is not something they should be talking right now! They have to clear up too many things before they even think about getting comfortable with each other. KC's dialogues in the precap only indicated that he is desperate to get it on with his long-separated wife🀒. Frankly speaking I did not like it.. 

One more thing.. I wanted to make a post about this.. but since you made it, I am writing it here itself! When will Sinal communicate?😑 They are in such unreasonable troubles for an unending time because of their lack of communcation.. and still the same thing is going on!😑 

I understand that Sid has fears and insecurities about her looks and Kunal's acceptance but why can't she communicate the same thing to Kunal and gain his acceptance and love? Why does she have to hide herself from him? How logical is that? Why can't Sid directly say to Kunal "Kunal pl. leave.. I don't want to show my face to you.. If I do you will not like me as before" or something along these lines so that Kunal is aware of her insecurities which will lead them to bond on an emotional level! Why does he have to know from a nurse or doctor or any other 3rd person about Sid's face.😑 Why does everything have to be so dramatic.. why not meaningful conversations regarding their fears rather than assuming the worst and acting stupidly w/o confirmation?🀒 Have to say, this is what has been lacking since Rohit's case and there is no improvement on this front for SInal and is irritating me like hell!πŸ˜’

Which husband talks romance with a wife who is still recovering from bomb blast injuries.. who was in comatose two days before.. had a major 'surgery'.. whose bandages came off the previous day and you did not even see her face.. who you misunderstood almost all your married life.. who never trusted you with her fears and anxieties.. who owes too many explanations to you.. whom you owe so many explanations to.. who has been a victim of your ex-flame again and again who is still roaming around you and your family.. who got married to someone else for whatever reason.. I can go on and on about the things these two need to clear up before even thinking about romance!πŸ˜• 

The CVs are trying to show positivity and a cheerful Parichay for the past few days but all these issues not addressed in time is not really positive, is it?πŸ˜•
san_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said Chitss,
A conversation between Kunal and his "Mrs.Chopra" must happen sooner for good. Romance can wait for sometime,First and foremost necessity is an open "talk" between them.Both owe an apology to each other. Kunal for not trusting her and Most importantly those 9 years his wife spent in jail, should not be forgotten. Pack-off R and A forever out of their lives permanently.😑 Siddhi's insecurities are justified and would love to see Kunal bring back her lost confidence by showering love ,care,concern etc...Siddhi should speak up to him about her fears as well. For now she is unsure about his reaction over her scars But after Kunal makes her comfortable and instills confidence in her,I wan't her to openly express her concerns about him/kids rather than finding a solution herself about their life without confiding in him. Along with Kunal's professional life ,would like to see Kunal and Siddhi rebuild a wonderful courtship which we witnessed post their marriageπŸ˜ƒ(probably in December).
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

I was also shocked, taken aback and not amused with KC's 'romance' wala dialogue!πŸ€” Romance is not something they should be talking right now! They have to clear up too many things before they even think about getting comfortable with each other. KC's dialogues in the precap only indicated that he is desperate to get it on with his long-separated wife🀒. Frankly speaking I did not like it.. 

One more thing.. I wanted to make a post about this.. but since you made it, I am writing it here itself! When will Sinal communicate?😑 They are in such unreasonable troubles for an unending time because of their lack of communcation.. and still the same thing is going on!😑 

I understand that Sid has fears and insecurities about her looks and Kunal's acceptance but why can't she communicate the same thing to Kunal and gain his acceptance and love? Why does she have to hide herself from him? How logical is that? Why can't Sid directly say to Kunal "Kunal pl. leave.. I don't want to show my face to you.. If I do you will not like me as before" or something along these lines so that Kunal is aware of her insecurities which will lead them to bond on an emotional level! Why does he have to know from a nurse or doctor or any other 3rd person about Sid's face.😑 Why does everything have to be so dramatic.. why not meaningful conversations regarding their fears rather than assuming the worst and acting stupidly w/o confirmation?🀒 Have to say, this is what has been lacking since Rohit's case and there is no improvement on this front for SInal and is irritating me like hell!πŸ˜’

Which husband talks romance with a wife who is still recovering from bomb blast injuries.. who was in comatose two days before.. had a major 'surgery'.. whose bandages came off the previous day and you did not even see her face.. who you misunderstood almost all your married life.. who never trusted you with her fears and anxieties.. who owes too many explanations to you.. whom you owe so many explanations to.. who has been a victim of your ex-flame again and again who is still roaming around you and your family.. who got married to someone else for whatever reason.. I can go on and on about the things these two need to clear up before even thinking about romance!πŸ˜• 

The CVs are trying to show positivity and a cheerful Parichay for the past few days but all these issues not addressed in time is not really positive, is it?πŸ˜•

I had to make the post Hima , this has been bothering me for a long long time.Tried to keep quiet in the wake of positivity but what has to said has to be! Confused Tried to convince myself  it will be addressed but the whole 'romance' dialogue in the precap did it for me!πŸ˜‰ I hope we get what we want!
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: san_aish

Well said Chitss,

A conversation between Kunal and his "Mrs.Chopra" must happen sooner for good. Romance can wait for sometime,First and foremost necessity is an open "talk" between them.Both owe an apology to each other. Kunal for not trusting her and Most importantly those 9 years his wife spent in jail, should not be forgotten. Pack-off R and A forever out of their lives permanently.😑 Siddhi's insecurities are justified and would love to see Kunal bring back her lost confidence by showering love ,care,concern etc...Siddhi should speak up to him about her fears as well. For now she is unsure about his reaction over her scars But after Kunal makes her comfortable and instills confidence in her,I wan't her to openly express her concerns about him/kids rather than finding a solution herself about their life without confiding in him. Along with Kunal's professional life ,would like to see Kunal and Siddhi rebuild a wonderful courtship which we witnessed post their marriageπŸ˜ƒ(probably in December).

Exactly track should be explored slowly and meaningfully! No rush!
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

I had to make the post Hima , this has been bothering me for a long long time.Tried to keep quiet in the wake of positivity but what has to said has to be! πŸ˜• Tried to convince myself  it will be addressed but the whole 'romance' dialogue in the precap did it for me!πŸ˜‰ I hope we get what we want!

@blue - the reason I have been making mostly positive posts tooπŸ˜• But yes, these things are eating me inside out too!