Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Please No Rishi For Indira Note :6 (Page 7)

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

Originally posted by -Ace-

Originally posted by indianfighter

May I suggest Prince Harry as the possible suitor for Indira :) 
May I suggest you to keep your irrelevant suggestions to yourself? :)

Originally posted by Surbhi123

see if u dont have anything to say about my thread . Dont bother commenting . Ur sarcasm isn't needed here . It is a discussion topic . Let others discuss if u dont want to . I an not searching suitors of Indira here .

It's a free world dear :)

BTW : I always ignore fox news because of their biased news. The same way, when one always makes biased topics, it is hard to take his/her topics or discussions with seriousness. 

Why bother commenting at all on any of the threads here then? If you think that way then every topic in this forum should be regarded as biased because people present their own opinions/thoughts on the show and its story in their own different ways. Some people who seem/pretend to be impartial on the surface, are actually driven by their own ideologies and set of beliefs when you take a closer look at their comments. Also, you should not expect a discussion forum for a show of this type, where people have their own likes, dislikes, feelings and connections with the characters and their portrayal, to be free of bias. You should respect all views regardless of impartiality or objectivity. As for your analogy to Fox News, we all know that media is always biased in some way or another. (I see you have edited out this particular part, but I wrote my answer before you did so - I am just late posting it here.)

Yes, you are entirely free to express your views in this free world. That is what freedom of speech is all about after all. But it should be constructive response, not a sarcastic dig at people whose opinions might differ from yours. Live and let live. :)   

I won't reply any further since this is clearly off-topic and in case things get too hot. Cheers! :D

@Surbhi - Nice post! I agree with what you said in your opening post. No more Inshi or Zashi please! They have ruined all the lead characters to an irreversible point, so I do not see any point in trying to rebuild the lost glory now. 

Huh ! how can you have positive discussions when the hidden message is always loud and clear : replace the male actor and get a new , handsome , cute ...( please fill in the blanks ) actor opposite the female lead . This campaign has been going on over a year .

I have not seen similar type of posts when Indira forced Rishi to marry the other girl , no condemnation whatsoever. 

Constructive criticism is not about finding faults , it can also be about good things too . 

Btw :suppressing others from talking is not a constructive thing either. A one liner can sent the same message as the five liner or mini essay does.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley7Ranjinikishan-SUMITaholic-Pari117ShivuNozzie-Neha04-_saumya_...fari...

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Ace (sorry don't know your name)...I love your comments!!  But Prince Harry is still human.  Devi's deserve devta's (not humans).  For Indira, we will have god himself come down to earth.  Just wait and watchROFL
ROFL

Edited by Pari117 - 31 January 2013 at 5:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-...fari...Heema22ShivuNozzie-Neha04-

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
surbhi-  the problem of hd  theme is only about indira  zindagi jung hai she will never be happy ila bedi clearly said she cvc are proving it

in hd male characters are useless for female enpowernment of ila bedi

sameer was powerful they made him physcho 
vidhit inder munna all are useless negative greedy

sameer exit because he was  a powerful male lead character so  for indira she became villan from caring brother

ricky diwan till feb was charming again a powerful male  cvc look what they have done gradually they show him worthless jobless 

now after leap he was in grief for indira   now Angry cvc made him confused for mellodrama  his rooh ki awaz proven a jokeAngry

even you cast salman khan in hd LOL ila bedi will make him dumb jobless villan  

in hd no male character can be powerful 

believe me no rishi its your pov   even ksg arjun beeing casted in hd they will become weeak eventually they wil leave hd like rahilLOL

surbhi its sad Ouch  ila bedi has no ideas 

Go to top