Hitler Didi

Please No Rishi For Indira Note :6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

May I suggest Prince Harry as the possible suitor for Indira :) 

Ace (sorry don't know your name)...I love your comments!!  But Prince Harry is still human.  Devi's deserve devta's (not humans).  For Indira, we will have god himself come down to earth.  Just wait and watchROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanHeema22-SUMITaholic-_saumya_...fari...ShivuNozzie-Neha04-Pari117

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please No Rishi For Indira Note :6 (Page 6)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged

I just loved this one!! I wished I had come with it!! This will be perfect!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS-SUMITaholic-RanjinikishanPari117_saumya_...fari...ShivuNozzie-Neha04-

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Heema Hugso nice to see you on the forum Big smile Actually now that I think about it some more, Yes Prince Harry will be perfect, we can then see hitlergiri between hitler and her sasuma, the queen.  Oh my god this would be hilarious LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22-SUMITaholic-_saumya_...fari...ShivuNozzie-Neha04-Pari117

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Originally posted by Heema22

Heema Hugso nice to see you on the forum Big smile Actually now that I think about it some more, Yes Prince Harry will be perfect, we can then see hitlergiri between hitler and her sasuma, the queen.  Oh my god this would be hilarious LOL

chalo at least like this Rishi saa pechatho chutaaa LOL

mokshashree

Goldie

mokshashree

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

I will not like to speak about yesterday episode...as already there are thousand posts talking about that...yes for me...what zara did is unacceptable in any circumstance...you cannot just kill someone . 
But this post isn't about zara ...its about indira...So finally it is proved that it is lahorewaali who is actual indira. sharma ...yes no more indira rishi kumar...she surely is a mom to indu but no one to rishi kumar ...i don't want inshi to reunite...as i can't forgive rishi and nor i want indira to forgive him...he has married zara two times ...one was in front of indira...(he was very well aware that zara is zara , he even promised her to love her as zara ) the whole running after zara...my heart says shreemati ji ...loving her...everything was for zara .  The guy who was waiting for indira for last 8 years dint need a second to fall for zara just because she was her lookalike...now my question is...what was rishi's love about...indira's face ?...which he found in zara ...and if he was  in second love...questions like he was too young...he needed to move on ...till how many years he should have been a dead being...indira's sudden death wasn't his mistake etc etc...that's ok...he moved on...i accepted ...Now zara was his love...great...she is gonna be arrested soon now ...so now i don't want him to return back...why should he return back i don't understand ...now i don't suddenly want his zimmedari to turn into his love...if zara is evil...in what way does rishi immense love for her going nullified and running back to indira is justified...?...whatever it is...i don't want the guy back in her life...he now belonged to zara and after zara .and all the typical romance between them...the end of zashi has not just ended zara ...but rishi too . He was completely involved...at every next moment he has admitted he has loved  zara ...please not a change back now...that now once again indira . The only person who has been with indira in all up down circumstances is her daughter indu...but rishi...he is a complete no one now than being a x husband . The only relation he has with indira that he is her daughter's father . I surely want indira to recover ( no ss please ) ...and take over SN but please no inshi now...love isn't a joke...pehle ek se hua...phir doosre se ho gaya...doosra galat nikla toh phir pehle se ho gaya...i want indira to stand on her own with her daughter...up bring her in a good way...she has to work quiet a bit on her daughter because the circumstances and the words the girl has been exposed to were terrible .  ...I am looking forward to indu and indira...Smile

ClapPERFECTLY penned,surbhi! this isnt about the male lead anymore because there is nothing noteworthy on it anymore,neither the love nor any fatherly attachment.the story has to get back to indira and indu s bond which will prove sincere because its indu who has been instrumental in indira s re entry.atleast her intuition worked correctly and she did the correct research to find the real one-the fingerprint test done earlier- .indu deserves her mother now.the male lead is better off with his newfound love .atleast she gets her due,i hope. indira indu would be my expectation too!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD--Sandy-.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indianfighter

May I suggest you to keep your irrelevant suggestions to yourself? :)

Originally posted by Surbhi123

see if u dont have anything to say about my thread . Dont bother commenting . Ur sarcasm isn't needed here . It is a discussion topic . Let others discuss if u dont want to . I an not searching suitors of Indira here .

It's a free world dear :)

BTW : I always ignore fox news because of their biased news. The same way, when one always makes biased topics, it is hard to take his/her topics or discussions with seriousness. 

Why bother commenting at all on any of the threads here then? If you think that way then every topic in this forum should be regarded as biased because people present their own opinions/thoughts on the show and its story in their own different ways. Some people who seem/pretend to be impartial on the surface, are actually driven by their own ideologies and set of beliefs when you take a closer look at their comments. Also, you should not expect a discussion forum for a show of this type, where people have their own likes, dislikes, feelings and connections with the characters and their portrayal, to be free of bias. You should respect all views regardless of impartiality or objectivity. As for your analogy to Fox News, we all know that media is always biased in some way or another. (I see you have edited out this particular part, but I wrote my answer before you did so - I am just late posting it here.)

Yes, you are entirely free to express your views in this free world. That is what freedom of speech is all about after all. But it should be constructive response, not a sarcastic dig at people whose opinions might differ from yours. Live and let live. :)   

I won't reply any further since this is clearly off-topic and in case things get too hot. Cheers! :D

@Surbhi - Nice post! I agree with what you said in your opening post. No more Inshi or Zashi please! They have ruined all the lead characters to an irreversible point, so I do not see any point in trying to rebuild the lost glory now. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I Don't Want Rishi For Indira Either.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Members have right to reply in threads as it's a  free forum. We're not supposed to stop anyone from posting their views. Unless or until they broke rules, you can't tell them to stay away from topics or making replies. . But other members should be careful while posting and keep in mind to be little soft with your words.

Edited : Please edit the parts where members have quoted each otherand told them to stay away from this thread.  I don't want to close topics for small reasons.

Edited by Sano88 - 30 January 2013 at 11:01pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dnyanuLeadNitrateRanjinikishanHeema22ShivuNozzie-Neha04-Pari117-PD-_saumya_...fari...Mystique.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top