Hitler Didi

Please No Rishi For Indira Note :6 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Just my thought : If Indira is normal, she would have been handover Rishi and Indu to Zara so that they can live a happy life because what matters to Indira is Sharma family and all and not Rishi or Indu !! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please No Rishi For Indira Note :6 (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I can say in this way.

Really Indira & Zara does not deserve Rishi.

So even I don't want rishi to be with either Indira or Zara now & even wanted zara's role to end soon.

Let him go away from this narak called SN and start his new life.

Let Indira & Indu be there in this narak and suffer in this SN.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Originally posted by haichee

absolutely...correct...after the mess that has been created by the cvs..there no pount reuniting indira with rishi...the inshi is over..! rishi didnot prove to be a good husband neither a good father..i dunt want to get into that debate ...but now indira... should recover lookk after her daughter..and if theres to develop a new love story of her..thn it should be some one else...sorry not rishi..!
Wow !!! Clap Clap
so according to you there should be a new love interest for Indira !! Okay then I want Rishi to takeover Indu Smile

How awesome it will be : First force your husband to love some one else and then you will have a new love interest !!! Aur jab usse b mann bhar jae to you'll force him to marry someone else and can have a 3rd love interest !!! How awesome naa. Tongue
he was never there to force him  first of all...and force toh woh usne usse ek baar job karne ke liye bhi kiya tha...tab rishi park mein sota tha...gola khaata tha...remember...we  all know ki woh indira ki kitni sunta hain...and indira was on the verge of death when she asked him to marry someone else...and that was for his happiness...usne unki dosti dekhi thi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17Rasha4eva-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
But Indira remembers only Rishi.

Even after 8 years she only remembers Ishi , Ishi.

So it will be injustice to  Indira if she  doen't get Rishi now.

So if not for Rishi , for Indira's sake Inshi should be together.

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by haichee

absolutely...correct...after the mess that has been created by the cvs..there no pount reuniting indira with rishi...the inshi is over..! rishi didnot prove to be a good husband neither a good father..i dunt want to get into that debate ...but now indira... should recover lookk after her daughter..and if theres to develop a new love story of her..thn it should be some one else...sorry not rishi..!
Wow !!! Clap Clap
so according to you there should be a new love interest for Indira !! Okay then I want Rishi to takeover Indu Smile

How awesome it will be : First force your husband to love some one else and then you will have a new love interest !!! Aur jab usse b mann bhar jae to you'll force him to marry someone else and can have a 3rd love interest !!! How awesome naa. Tongue
he was never there to force him  first of all...and force toh woh usne usse ek baar job karne ke liye bhi kiya tha...tab rishi park mein sota tha...gola khaata tha...remember...we  all know ki woh indira ki kitni sunta hain...and indira was on the verge of death when she asked him to marry someone else...and that was for his happiness...usne unki dosti dekhi thi

Absolutely Correct.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17EtherealRati

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Sur - thanks for this post 

I dont want Inshi ever again ... Rishi clearly stated that he loves Zara .. This show has made a mockery of 'love' . Rishi said Indira is his responsibility , now i wish that Indira recovers asap and starts a new life away from Rishi and preferably SN too . 
im eagerly waiting to watch a mother daughter track in HD now Big smile Indu believed from day 1 that LW was Indira Sharma .. her true mother . Their bond has not been butchered and i would like to see that bond grow now . No Inshi in HD please ! Rishi loves Zara and there is nothing wrong with it .. Love or whatever Rishi feels can happen twice . But its not fair that he gets to jump on different ships whenever he likes! Shweta to Zara to Indira ! enough . Indira told Rishi to marry Shweta fine .. Indira shouldnt get Rishi either , even though she did that because Shweta really did love Ricky/Rishi and Indira knew that Rishi would be devastated after shes gone . But Rishi didnt feel the same way about her , then came Zara and he started loving her immediately.. So Rishis choice is Zara . I dont want another/any hero for Indira.. Let her sort her life out , she has already been through enough ! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17Rasha4eva-Sandy-Mystique.PureBliss

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Just my thought : If Indira is normal, she would have been handover Rishi and Indu to Zara so that they can live a happy life because what matters to Indira is Sharma family and all and not Rishi or Indu !! Smile

not sharma family you again wrong here, she want happiness of everyone.. as Rishi himself said he moved on with Zara do you expect Indira to stand between Rishi and Zara Shocked no naa then ofcourse she will leave Rishi to Zara when he becomes normal Embarrassed

arti_17Rasha4eva-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

But Indira remembers only Rishi.

Even after 8 years she only remembers Ishi , Ishi.

So it will be injustice to  Indira if she  doen't get Rishi now.

So if not for Rishi , for Indira's sake Inshi should be together.
yaar she is not mentally stable right now...and the girl has love this person a lot...thus she remembers him...bu she remmber sunaina too...i want her to become normal...and realize what all rishi has been doing in these days...and then a separation...indira to have an independent life with her daughter...Smile

Rasha4evaarti_17-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top