Hitler Didi

Please No Rishi For Indira Note :6 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya567

I was always stressing on all these points .Cv's turned Rishi character to such disgusting  level now thy can't stop the damage. Now I dnt wnt to see Rishi saying he loves Indira.

ramya you cannot help but have to hear Rishi saying he loves Indira 'NOW' ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17Rasha4eva-Sandy-PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please No Rishi For Indira Note :6 (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Malayraj

Yes, I agree with you !! No Rishi for Indira because Indira do not deserve him at all !!! Smile

Jisne itna pyar kiya uski zabarzasti dusri shaadi karwa di Angry

Whatever Zara did yesterday was wrong and heart breaking Cry

It was Indira who want Her husband to love someone else !!! So, ultimately Rishi was following her advice by loving zara !!! LOL

I so wished Rishi seriously followed Indira's advice in the matter of shweta D'oh but he just did what his heart says always LOL not what Indira says Wink so whatever happened with Zara right or wrong Indira is not involved... donot bring Indira for whatever happened between Zara and Rishi...

i so want Rishi to move on with Zara and Indira move on with in her new life but CVs always Angry
He never even treated shweta as his wife . I remember him walking out with zara hands in hands in front of shweta ...Shweta was just there as a caretaker for indu...rishi  ne toh usse dost ka darja tak nahi diya . Har waqt usse insult kiya . Bas .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17ashish.sachi.ByGod.Nancy

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged

I was always stressing on all these points .Cv's turned Rishi character to such disgusting  level now thy can't stop the damage. Now I dnt wnt to see Rishi saying he loves Indira.

ramya you cannot help but have to hear Rishi saying he loves Indira 'NOW' ROFL
damn ...no...he better stick with his zara ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17Rasha4eva.ByGod.Nancy

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haichee

absolutely...correct...after the mess that has been created by the cvs..there no pount reuniting indira with rishi...the inshi is over..! rishi didnot prove to be a good husband neither a good father..i dunt want to get into that debate ...but now indira... should recover lookk after her daughter..and if theres to develop a new love story of her..thn it should be some one else...sorry not rishi..!
Wow !!! Clap Clap
so according to you there should be a new love interest for Indira !! Okay then I want Rishi to takeover Indu Smile

How awesome it will be : First force your husband to love some one else and then you will have a new love interest !!! Aur jab usse b mann bhar jae to you'll force him to marry someone else and can have a 3rd love interest !!! How awesome naa. Tongue

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Yes, I agree with you !! No Rishi for Indira because Indira do not deserve him at all !!! Smile

It was Indira who want Her husband to love someone else !!! So, ultimately Rishi was following her advice by loving zara !!! LOL

I so wished Rishi seriously followed Indira's advice in the matter of shweta D'oh but he just did what his heart says always LOL not what Indira says Wink so whatever happened with Zara right or wrong Indira is not involved... donot bring Indira for whatever happened between Zara and Rishi...

i so want Rishi to move on with Zara and Indira move on with in her new life but CVs always Angry
He never even treated shweta as his wife . I remember him walking out with zara hands in hands in front of shweta ...Shweta was just there as a caretaker for indu...rishi  ne toh usse dost ka darja tak nahi diya . Har waqt usse insult kiya . Bas .

thats what i am saying malayraj, Indira want Rishi to move on with Shweta but he is not ready but when he saw Zara he decided to move on it means Rishi always hears what his heart says not what Indira or other says Wink

so how is Indira to get blamed Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17Rasha4evaashish.sachi.ByGod.Nancy

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged

I was always stressing on all these points .Cv's turned Rishi character to such disgusting  level now thy can't stop the damage.
exactly...and i don't want him to return in my angel's life now...what he choose...what he sad...was his choice . Now he should stick to that .

i just want to LOL because illa cannot afford another hero in HD so she made zara -ve to send her away so that they can go back to square one as ramya said Wink
yaar i don't want a new hero...let rishi be the hero only... they can still work...leave rishi to repent for his deeds...( not like the gala ghot do one )...and indira should be with indu...like she was standing for her mom in every next situation . I adore indu indira . Indu was the only one who cared ...i want to see them together...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RS-arti_17Rasha4eva-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Indira want her husband to move with Shweta.rishi didnot consider Indira's last wish.he always gave pain for shweta justifying himself that there can be no woman in his life other than Indira.But all those 8 years he was faking.
 The truth is he didnot find Indira's face in shweta.He found it in Zara so he is after her.When he knew his wife was alive,he didnot accept her bcoz Indira is ill.Mentally challenged.She can't be use to him.So he choose zara in the name of love.
  He made a choice.Even After zara gng to jail,he must stick to his choice.

arti_17Rasha4eva-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

I was always stressing on all these points .Cv's turned Rishi character to such disgusting  level now thy can't stop the damage.
exactly...and i don't want him to return in my angel's life now...what he choose...what he sad...was his choice . Now he should stick to that .

i just want to LOL because illa cannot afford another hero in HD so she made zara -ve to send her away so that they can go back to square one as ramya said Wink
yaar i don't want a new hero...let rishi be the hero only... they can still work...leave rishi to repent for his deeds...( not like the gala ghot do one )...and indira should be with indu...like she was standing for her mom in every next situation . I adore indu indira . Indu was the only one who cared ...i want to see them together...

I too want to see Rishi realizing his mistake,repent for his deeds.Repent for his choices he made.he must understand wht he had done to 3 ladies Shweta,Zara and Indira ruining their lives in one way or the other.
 At the same time I am wishing someone for Indira.But Illa bedi and her financial crisis,I doubt we get some new dimensions in the show.

arti_17Rasha4eva-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top