Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

ramya you cannot help but have to hear Rishi saying he loves Indira 'NOW' 🤣

damn ...no...he better stick with his zara ...
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: haichee

absolutely...correct...after the mess that has been created by the cvs..there no pount reuniting indira with rishi...the inshi is over..! rishi didnot prove to be a good husband neither a good father..i dunt want to get into that debate ...but now indira... should recover lookk after her daughter..and if theres to develop a new love story of her..thn it should be some one else...sorry not rishi..!

Wow !!! 👏 👏
so according to you there should be a new love interest for Indira !! Okay then I want Rishi to takeover Indu 😊

How awesome it will be : First force your husband to love some one else and then you will have a new love interest !!! Aur jab usse b mann bhar jae to you'll force him to marry someone else and can have a 3rd love interest !!! How awesome naa. 😛
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

He never even treated shweta as his wife . I remember him walking out with zara hands in hands in front of shweta ...Shweta was just there as a caretaker for indu...rishi  ne toh usse dost ka darja tak nahi diya . Har waqt usse insult kiya . Bas .

thats what i am saying malayraj, Indira want Rishi to move on with Shweta but he is not ready but when he saw Zara he decided to move on it means Rishi always hears what his heart says not what Indira or other says 😉

so how is Indira to get blamed 😲
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

i just want to 😆 because illa cannot afford another hero in HD so she made zara -ve to send her away so that they can go back to square one as ramya said 😉

yaar i don't want a new hero...let rishi be the hero only... they can still work...leave rishi to repent for his deeds...( not like the gala ghot do one )...and indira should be with indu...like she was standing for her mom in every next situation . I adore indu indira . Indu was the only one who cared ...i want to see them together...
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Malayraj

Yes, I agree with you !! No Rishi for Indira because Indira do not deserve him at all !!! 😊

Jisne itna pyar kiya uski zabarzasti dusri shaadi karwa di 😡

Whatever Zara did yesterday was wrong and heart breaking 😭

It was Indira who want Her husband to love someone else !!! So, ultimately Rishi was following her advice by loving zara !!! 😆

Indira want her husband to move with Shweta.rishi didnot consider Indira's last wish.he always gave pain for shweta justifying himself that there can be no woman in his life other than Indira.But all those 8 years he was faking.
 The truth is he didnot find Indira's face in shweta.He found it in Zara so he is after her.When he knew his wife was alive,he didnot accept her bcoz Indira is ill.Mentally challenged.She can't be use to him.So he choose zara in the name of love.
  He made a choice.Even After zara gng to jail,he must stick to his choice.
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

yaar i don't want a new hero...let rishi be the hero only... they can still work...leave rishi to repent for his deeds...( not like the gala ghot do one )...and indira should be with indu...like she was standing for her mom in every next situation . I adore indu indira . Indu was the only one who cared ...i want to see them together...

I too want to see Rishi realizing his mistake,repent for his deeds.Repent for his choices he made.he must understand wht he had done to 3 ladies Shweta,Zara and Indira ruining their lives in one way or the other.
 At the same time I am wishing someone for Indira.But Illa bedi and her financial crisis,I doubt we get some new dimensions in the show.
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just my thought : If Indira is normal, she would have been handover Rishi and Indu to Zara so that they can live a happy life because what matters to Indira is Sharma family and all and not Rishi or Indu !! 😊
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can say in this way.

Really Indira & Zara does not deserve Rishi.

So even I don't want rishi to be with either Indira or Zara now & even wanted zara's role to end soon.

Let him go away from this narak called SN and start his new life.

Let Indira & Indu be there in this narak and suffer in this SN.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malayraj

Wow !!! 👏 👏
so according to you there should be a new love interest for Indira !! Okay then I want Rishi to takeover Indu 😊

How awesome it will be : First force your husband to love some one else and then you will have a new love interest !!! Aur jab usse b mann bhar jae to you'll force him to marry someone else and can have a 3rd love interest !!! How awesome naa. 😛

he was never there to force him  first of all...and force toh woh usne usse ek baar job karne ke liye bhi kiya tha...tab rishi park mein sota tha...gola khaata tha...remember...we  all know ki woh indira ki kitni sunta hain...and indira was on the verge of death when she asked him to marry someone else...and that was for his happiness...usne unki dosti dekhi thi
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But Indira remembers only Rishi.

Even after 8 years she only remembers Ishi , Ishi.

So it will be injustice to  Indira if she  doen't get Rishi now.

So if not for Rishi , for Indira's sake Inshi should be together.