Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I will not like to speak about yesterday episode...as already there are thousand posts talking about that...yes for me...what zara did is unacceptable in any circumstance...you cannot just kill someone . 
But this post isn't about zara ...its about indira...So finally it is proved that it is lahorewaali who is actual indira. sharma ...yes no more indira rishi kumar...she surely is a mom to indu but no one to rishi kumar ...i don't want inshi to reunite...as i can't forgive rishi and nor i want indira to forgive him...he has married zara two times ...one was in front of indira...(he was very well aware that zara is zara , he even promised her to love her as zara ) the whole running after zara...my heart says shreemati ji ...loving her...everything was for zara .  The guy who was waiting for indira for last 8 years dint need a second to fall for zara just because she was her lookalike...now my question is...what was rishi's love about...indira's face ?...which he found in zara ...and if he was  in second love...questions like he was too young...he needed to move on ...till how many years he should have been a dead being...indira's sudden death wasn't his mistake etc etc...that's ok...he moved on...i accepted ...Now zara was his love...great...she is gonna be arrested soon now ...so now i don't want him to return back...why should he return back i don't understand ...now i don't suddenly want his zimmedari to turn into his love...if zara is evil...in what way does rishi immense love for her going nullified and running back to indira is justified...?...whatever it is...i don't want the guy back in her life...he now belonged to zara and after zara .and all the typical romance between them...the end of zashi has not just ended zara ...but rishi too . He was completely involved...at every next moment he has admitted he has loved  zara ...please not a change back now...that now once again indira . The only person who has been with indira in all up down circumstances is her daughter indu...but rishi...he is a complete no one now than being a x husband . The only relation he has with indira that he is her daughter's father . I surely want indira to recover ( no ss please ) ...and take over SN but please no inshi now...love isn't a joke...pehle ek se hua...phir doosre se ho gaya...doosra galat nikla toh phir pehle se ho gaya...i want indira to stand on her own with her daughter...up bring her in a good way...she has to work quiet a bit on her daughter because the circumstances and the words the girl has been exposed to were terrible .  ...I am looking forward to indu and indira...Smile

Edited by Surbhi123 - 30 January 2013 at 1:46am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

navandrubyinshiforever108ruhi86bigratifankaya123ratibob007-Ishana-SNoshinmokshashree-RS-JulieDarti_17Rasha4evayu-know-whoYukti_Ratzholic--jiya--aathyaswathi_swaronFaria.Angels_Sweetz-PD-snehapatro-Sandy-Silent.DreamerPureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please No Rishi For Indira Note :6" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
I was always stressing on all these points .But no one cared my words.All felt i was against Insi/Zashi what not.
  Cv's turned Rishi character to such disgusting  level now thy can't stop the damage. Now I dnt wnt to see Rishi saying he loves Indira.
Rishi was after Indira's face.So he loved Zara bcoz he found Indira face in her.Zara want a man who is a love crazy person like Rishi.Indira is a interrupting factor for both.So rishi simply said Indira is his responsibility which made his 8 years love as a fake.Now we can't even justify his behaviour with shweta. 
  .I just want Indira to get well soon,live her life independently. rishi dnt deserve her anymore after he playing with Shweta and Zara and Indira.Rishi made choices.So he must stick to them now.

Edited by ramya567 - 30 January 2013 at 2:06am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86-Ishana-SNoshinmokshashreeRasha4evaJulieDarti_17aathya--jiya--Faria.-PD-.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Yes, I agree with you !! No Rishi for Indira because Indira do not deserve him at all !!! Smile

Jisne itna pyar kiya uski zabarzasti dusri shaadi karwa di Angry

Whatever Zara did yesterday was wrong and heart breaking Cry

It was Indira who want Her husband to love someone else !!! So, ultimately Rishi was following her advice by loving zara !!! LOL

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya567

I was always stressing on all these points .Cv's turned Rishi character to such disgusting  level now thy can't stop the damage.
exactly...and i don't want him to return in my angel's life now...what he choose...what he sad...was his choice . Now he should stick to that .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86mokshashreearti_17.ByGod.Nancy

yu-know-who

IF-Rockerz

yu-know-who

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
absolutely...correct...after the mess that has been created by the cvs..there no pount reuniting indira with rishi...the inshi is over..! rishi didnot prove to be a good husband neither a good father..i dunt want to get into that debate ...but now indira... should recover lookk after her daughter..and if theres to develop a new love story of her..thn it should be some one else...sorry not rishi..!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreearti_17Rasha4eva.ByGod.Nancy

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Yes, I agree with you !! No Rishi for Indira because Indira do not deserve him at all !!! Smile

It was Indira who want Her husband to love someone else !!! So, ultimately Rishi was following her advice by loving zara !!! LOL

I so wished Rishi seriously followed Indira's advice in the matter of shweta D'oh but he just did what his heart says always LOL not what Indira says Wink so whatever happened with Zara right or wrong Indira is not involved... donot bring Indira for whatever happened between Zara and Rishi...

i so want Rishi to move on with Zara and Indira move on with in her new life but CVs always Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007mokshashreeSNoshinarti_17Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholicaathya-Sandy-PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Oh really...you know what...she wanted him to be happy even after death...that's what love is all about...thinking about the person you love more than your own self...agar shweta hoti toh bhi i would not have wanted inshi...and indira beech mein aati bhi nahi...inshi are no more there...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshinarti_17Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by ramya567

I was always stressing on all these points .Cv's turned Rishi character to such disgusting  level now thy can't stop the damage.
exactly...and i don't want him to return in my angel's life now...what he choose...what he sad...was his choice . Now he should stick to that .

i just want to LOL because illa cannot afford another hero in HD so she made zara -ve to send her away so that they can go back to square one as ramya said Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaarti_17-Sandy-PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top