The RSV Club#30(IO)-Happy Birthday Rubu!!! p44 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by StrongHope

Bored of HW😛 if yesh then yesh😆
do i know my twinno or what??😎 🤣
love this song <3 <3 the lyrics are beautiful, apply to every single thing in life❤️❤️
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QdfJeHZnKc[/YOUTUBE]
did you get new clothes for your b'day??😃😃
Yeah you do🤗🤣
i know watched it😵😵 her mum kicked her out when she found out her chacha cheated on preeti🥱
Edited by StrongHope - 11 years ago
no, my wardrobe is already overflowing😆 had to remove all my SK from my cupboard to make all my pants fit😆

Yeah you do🤗🤣
i know watched it😵😵 her mum kicked her out when she found out her chacha cheat on preeti🥱
🤗 
and ppl love this kind of crap.
you know last night i watched a  marathi chat show it had an actress who does marathi shows ,all those rona-dhona AN types roles. when asked about it she was ladies actually like this ANs who are tortured by her sasural ppl , whose husband disappears leaving her at saasu maa's mercy. she said when in the show her hubby came back & they had happy sequence for a week the trps came down drastically.😆😆
she was like how can we say that we are progressive when our ladies do not want to watch anything new & just love rona-dhona, torture etc.😆😆
it really is a shame that all these actresses have to survive on such stupid characters when they themselves have such modern thinking

it really is a shame that all these actresses have to survive on such stupid characters when they themselves have such modern thinking
yes she was like i hate doing such characters but have to do as the PH will make only what the audience want & i have to make a living.
sony makes somewhat different shows but everyone has seen what has become of them😆

sony makes somewhat different shows but everyone has seen what has become of them😆
yes. only torture & OTT MD sells unfortunately.🤢🥱