zara is malik's creation.

afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
zara is malik's creation. malik  himself said i created you zara. that's why zara is evil. she is not a honest cop she is murderer. lw is indira and zara is not indira end of story. you guys think zara's character is ruined because she is acting innocent thats dumb zara showed her true colors rishi was right when he said zara broke her trust. what do u think? comments plz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

longdays thumbnail
funny postπŸ˜† now they turned her negative i cannot say anything because she was a positive  character  always after  mental enter they made zara negative
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zara was & is all out negative.

She was the one who destroyed Shweta's life. Shweta's world was completely ruined by her.

Had Indira came earlier in place of Zara. She would have realised the sacrifices of Shweta. Indira would have never broken Shweta's world. At best she would have shared Rishi with Shweta.

But Zara completely ruined everything.😑😑 πŸ˜‘
afghan33 thumbnail
@longdays its not a funny post. zara murdering someone is not funny she is evil and who created this evil zara malik khan. he is afteralls zara's husband. just because zara acted innocent doesnt mean she was right.
afghan33 thumbnail
@ashish that's exactly my point she is evil person now.
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afghan33

@ashish that's exactly my point she is evil person now.

My point is She was evil always.
afghan33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

My point is She was evil always.

yes correct but we always thought she was innocent. turned out different. wow.
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
previously people told LW is malik creation.LW is acting and now when Zara turned murderer people saying Mk created her so she is like that.
 Guys zara from beginning was like that.She didnot turn negative over night.But many fans over looked that facts bcoz they believed she is Indira.Fans started to love her thinking she will be Indira.

1.She cheated her husband Malik and had a n extra marital affair with Rishi.
2.Being a women she never showed  concern for shweta's feelings.I am talking abt shweta-Indu bonding.They bond well.Shweta nutured Indu very well.In shweta's presence Indu never used disgusting words like wht she is using now.
3.She married Rishi without Indu's concent.Here rishi's has to take the blame.its his mistake not to think abt his daughter
4.She sent indira to mental asylum
5.She now killed Savita.

Rishi was after Indira's face.So he loved Zara bcoz he found Indira face in her.Zara want a man who is a love crazy person like Rishi.Indira is a interrupting factor for both.So rishi simply said Indira is his responsibility which made his 8 years love as a fake.Now we can't even justify his behaviour with shweta. Zara bcoz of her hatred ,selfishness,jealousy she committed crime.
  zara will def go to jail.rishi I dnt wnt him with Indira now.I dnt want him to say he loves Indira now.I just want Indira to get well soon,live her life independently. rishi dnt deserve her anymore after he playing with Shweta and Zara and Indira.
  Zara may be manipulative from beginning. Rishi fell into her trap.Now he will lose Indira for his mistakes

HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
zara was never negative...i used to love her a lot...
inshiforever108 thumbnail
@ramya567 I completely agree with you!