Hitler Didi

physco zara

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yesterday it was like a smashing of dreams for all zashi fans who believed zashi r inshi zara is indira πŸ˜­

but yesterday cvc shown zara as a cold blooded murderer killed savita for her love rishi πŸ˜²

what a way to destroy a beutiful character called zara a dabang cop  who loves her country 😭 

yesterday zara was looking emotionally drained and dangereous more than sameer 

zara said she will do anything for rishi any extent and she killed savita brutally 

zara was looking like a physco lover  and killer πŸ˜²  she looked dangereous now 

indu will continue to oppose and insult zara  in future also πŸ˜² now how zara will react 

zara can be dangereous for sn family and indu    

and even rishi πŸ˜²  when rishi will come to know zara a criminal  he will be furious on zara 
so zara said i want to be proved innocent in rishi eyes  so zara only cares for rishi and no body else ?  

ila bedi instead showing more brutal zara please end her character soon this week only

i must say rp was fabulous as a negative role πŸ˜Š i was really afraid of zara yesterdayπŸ˜†
Edited by amanverma108 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aman, still drama is not completed. I don't think that they end zara's role soon.

Now Rishi will start supporting Zara and I don't know till when??? 

When will Indira get her memories?????

Hope they have made Zara as Indira???
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

Aman, still drama is not completed. I don't think that they end zara's role soon.

Now Rishi will start supporting Zara and I don't know till when??? 

When will Indira get her memories?????

Hope they have made Zara as Indira???

thats my pain shweta  cvc will make zara escape as pf now and zara will be sucessful in gaining rishi trust πŸ˜­ poor rishi will support a murderer wife a physcho wife who can kill anyone who comes inbetween them  even indu in danger now πŸ˜‘

thats why i said cvc end zara character this week only  

i think cvc will use negative zara as a tool to bring back indira memory πŸ˜Š  and our hitler didi back 

but problem is villan zara is wife of rishi and indira is not her wife now  the biggest hurdel between zara dream is indu πŸ˜²
sv-rp thumbnail
A beautiful character is spoiled by Ila bedi 😑
longdays thumbnail
hurt to see zara character ruined😭
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A beautiful character is spoiled by Ila bedi πŸ˜‘
sakshi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aman, that is illa's specilaity.   How to end the character... turn them to pyshcoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumitbigfan

A suspense coming our way

I really hope so, my heart is broken πŸ’” , CV ruined my show , my last good episode was when Zara was honored for spoiling / stopping terrorism plan.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Such A Wonderful Character Ruined By The CVs. Hate Them.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly, it's not completely impossible for a good person to turn villianous.  This is what I saw w/the Zara character.