Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
yesterday it was like a smashing of dreams for all zashi fans who believed zashi r inshi zara is indira Cry

but yesterday cvc shown zara as a cold blooded murderer killed savita for her love rishi Shocked

what a way to destroy a beutiful character called zara a dabang cop  who loves her country Cry 

yesterday zara was looking emotionally drained and dangereous more than sameer 

zara said she will do anything for rishi any extent and she killed savita brutally 

zara was looking like a physco lover  and killer Shocked  she looked dangereous now 

indu will continue to oppose and insult zara  in future also Shocked now how zara will react 

zara can be dangereous for sn family and indu    

and even rishi Shocked  when rishi will come to know zara a criminal  he will be furious on zara 
so zara said i want to be proved innocent in rishi eyes  so zara only cares for rishi and no body else ?  

ila bedi instead showing more brutal zara please end her character soon this week only

i must say rp was fabulous as a negative role Smile i was really afraid of zara yesterdayLOL

Edited by amanverma108 - 30 January 2013 at 12:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1Paramjit-Shwetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "physco zara" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Aman, still drama is not completed. I don't think that they end zara's role soon.

Now Rishi will start supporting Zara and I don't know till when??? 

When will Indira get her memories?????

Hope they have made Zara as Indira???

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Aman, still drama is not completed. I don't think that they end zara's role soon.

Now Rishi will start supporting Zara and I don't know till when??? 

When will Indira get her memories?????

Hope they have made Zara as Indira???

thats my pain shweta  cvc will make zara escape as pf now and zara will be sucessful in gaining rishi trust Cry poor rishi will support a murderer wife a physcho wife who can kill anyone who comes inbetween them  even indu in danger now Angry

thats why i said cvc end zara character this week only  

i think cvc will use negative zara as a tool to bring back indira memory Smile  and our hitler didi back 

but problem is villan zara is wife of rishi and indira is not her wife now  the biggest hurdel between zara dream is indu Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inshiforever108

sv-rp

sv-rp

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
A beautiful character is spoiled by Ila bedi Angry

longdays

longdays

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
hurt to see zara character ruinedCry

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
A beautiful character is spoiled by Ila bedi Angry

sakshi1

sakshi1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Aman, that is illa's specilaity.   How to end the character... turn them to pyshcoLOLLOL

sumitbigfan

Goldie

sumitbigfan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
A suspense coming our way

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.