Posted: 11 years ago

Okk guyzz...I m not a KUSHAL fan,even not a EHMMBH fan...I think my DP is the greatest Proof...πŸ˜ƒ

This is my first day and first post on this Forum...Today I m here because I m really upset with the behavior of Star Plus...guyz dont u think NACH BALIYE 5 is a scripted show..??? I dont watch any show of SP except this NAch baliye...and yes I m in great shock that Kushal and Elena r already eliminated...r u kidding with me..?? I really used to watch the show becuase of ELENA...OMG she is an wonderful dancer...BUT...

lst week Shefali and PARAG got eliminated...another strongest couple...I was again in a shock when i came to know it...😲

i mean what do u want to say Sp..that RAHUL mahanjan and dimpy and that neelu and arvind r stronger than this 2 couple( S_P and K_E)...😲😲

so now its my POV-I think SP just want to gain gain TRP with such weak dancers...as u know RAHUL all time makes PPl laugh at the nach baliye set ..so ppl will love to watch them and it will be easy for Sp to gain TRP...
 But SP its a DANCE SHOW not a laughter show...

and yes SP will never eliminate Neelu and arvind...do u know why...??? yes becuase Neelu ji is from Sp's TRP ruling show DABH,,so SP is thinking that chalo BHABO ko rehne dete hein as she is from DABH  so now we can again gain some more TRP in NB...

Again SP its a dance show not a SAAS BAHU DRAMA...

i m srry...here i m not bashing anyone...but yes i m really upset because the deserving couple r not getting what they deserve

So in a nutshell...NACH BALIYE 5 is a SCRIPTED show ever...
Edited by SAFATWEET - 11 years ago
plz Sp ..I dont want jai and mahi &amar and charlie to be out from NB in the upcoming weeks...actually I dont have trust on u anymore...
TRP is going down every week and it will continue to do so if they keep rahul-dimpy. 
Agree wid u...
Last 4 season mein lagta tha k dance show but isbar aisa lag raha hai k koi comedy show jahan marks srif comdy pe diye ja rahe...dance kitana bhi acha kyun na ho lekin entertainment na ho marks sabse kam mujhe rahul nd dimpy se koi prob nhn hai lekin seriously mujhe unka dance bilkul bhi pasand nhn ata last week wala acha tha coz bhot emotional tha lekin usse pehle aisa lagta tha k comedy kar rahe hain...jab wahi cheez nisha nd karan ki to judges ne kaha k wo baat nhn thi jo honi chahe maza nhn aya atleast nisha nd karan usmein dance to kiya tha agar srif entertainment chahe to kisi comedy show jao ek dance show mein kya kar rahe hain setiously sp ja kuch nhn hosakta...sabse ziyada to mujhe kushal elena nd ravi sargun k liye bura lagta hai hamesha acha karte hain phir bhi itane kam marks nd jinka dance acha nhn hota unhein 33 marks milte hain kabhi kabhi to confuse hojati honk dance show hai ya comedy show hai
Originally posted by SAFATWEET

plz Sp ..I dont want jai and mahi &amar and charlie to be out from NB in the upcoming weeks...actually I dont have trust on u anymore...

seriously SP pe trust karna impossible hai kabhi bhi kuch karsakte hain 😑
Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Agree wid u...
Last 4 season mein lagta tha k dance show but isbar aisa lag raha hai k koi comedy show jahan marks srif comdy pe diye ja rahe...dance kitana bhi acha kyun na ho lekin entertainment na ho marks sabse kam mujhe rahul nd dimpy se koi prob nhn hai lekin seriously mujhe unka dance bilkul bhi pasand nhn ata last week wala acha tha coz bhot emotional tha lekin usse pehle aisa lagta tha k comedy kar rahe hain...jab wahi cheez nisha nd karan ki to judges ne kaha k wo baat nhn thi jo honi chahe maza nhn aya atleast nisha nd karan usmein dance to kiya tha agar srif entertainment chahe to kisi comedy show jao ek dance show mein kya kar rahe hain setiously sp ja kuch nhn hosakta...sabse ziyada to mujhe kushal elena nd ravi sargun k liye bura lagta hai hamesha acha karte hain phir bhi itane kam marks nd jinka dance acha nhn hota unhein 33 marks milte hain kabhi kabhi to confuse hojati honk dance show hai ya comedy show hai

BOLD-exactly this is my point...this SP has totally gone mad...NB 5 doest seem to me A dance show anymore...
Edited by SAFATWEET - 11 years ago
Yes I agree. The judges work through scripts i think, they want to keep rahul-dimpy because they give high trps
agree wid u NB is totally scripted show all d kushal fans have voted him like mad but still he is out???? SP is always like dis.i hate it nd m not going to watch Nb from now.
Nach baliye 5 is going the same way as Jhallak 5...in jhallak they had bharti, here they have rahulπŸ˜› seriously, i think what colors did to isha & salman, maybe same thing can happen to amar-charlie, or any other couple. beside, the best dancers-couple (shefali & parag) are already gone..so it's obvious...

i believe they will keep neelu as her show is the highest trp on SP & even karan as yeh rishta is 2nd highest trp on SP. as far as kushal is concerned, he got eliminated as Ek haazaron is not getting much TRP & there is buzz that the show is coming to an end, so why SP will like to retain him on the show.

As far as Jay & Mahi are concerned, Jay had been associated with this production house ever since DID started..& all the teasing done by Mithun & all other pranks, they are merely protecting him. 

These judges are really dumb even obvious things we can point out at home they don't seem to understand and one day the same thing is negative another day positive depending on the jodi and their moods.

so useless - treat it like a dance show not some circus