Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.SobtiLicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

.SobtiLicious.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Okk guyzz...I m not a KUSHAL fan,even not a EHMMBH fan...I think my DP is the greatest Proof...Big smile

This is my first day and first post on this Forum...Today I m here because I m really upset with the behavior of Star Plus...guyz dont u think NACH BALIYE 5 is a scripted show..??? I dont watch any show of SP except this NAch baliye...and yes I m in great shock that Kushal and Elena r already eliminated...r u kidding with me..?? I really used to watch the show becuase of ELENA...OMG she is an wonderful dancer...BUT...

lst week Shefali and PARAG got eliminated...another strongest couple...I was again in a shock when i came to know it...Shocked

i mean what do u want to say Sp..that RAHUL mahanjan and dimpy and that neelu and arvind r stronger than this 2 couple( S_P and K_E)...ShockedShocked

so now its my POV-I think SP just want to gain gain TRP with such weak dancers...as u know RAHUL all time makes PPl laugh at the nach baliye set ..so ppl will love to watch them and it will be easy for Sp to gain TRP...
 But SP its a DANCE SHOW not a laughter show...

and yes SP will never eliminate Neelu and arvind...do u know why...??? yes becuase Neelu ji is from Sp's TRP ruling show DABH,,so SP is thinking that chalo BHABO ko rehne dete hein as she is from DABH  so now we can again gain some more TRP in NB...

Again SP its a dance show not a SAAS BAHU DRAMA...

i m srry...here i m not bashing anyone...but yes i m really upset because the deserving couple r not getting what they deserve

So in a nutshell...NACH BALIYE 5 is a SCRIPTED show ever...

Edited by SAFATWEET - 30 January 2013 at 12:41am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

mukadam12345678Aleya14Rose_TandonhalfbloodprinceBarunKaSmileNupsdipsjinakujs1234ritsranveerMashiatMimosaAnyahKiekeboenakshu_2012ganaluvsarshisubhakmhl-PurpleHeart-blossom2283.jai.titliluvsvirman*shikha*fly_dogharininaidulittlesmilepreetipcKanwal_chohanVintageWine..DamonCrazy..KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NB 5 is a scripted show..." in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.jai.

Goldie

.jai.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
very well said..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SobtiLicious.

.SobtiLicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

.SobtiLicious.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
plz Sp ..I dont want jai and mahi &amar and charlie to be out from NB in the upcoming weeks...actually I dont have trust on u anymore...

pou_luvs_ajs

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
TRP is going down every week and it will continue to do so if they keep rahul-dimpy. 

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Agree wid u...
Last 4 season mein lagta tha k dance show but isbar aisa lag raha hai k koi comedy show jahan marks srif comdy pe diye ja rahe...dance kitana bhi acha kyun na ho lekin entertainment na ho marks sabse kam mujhe rahul nd dimpy se koi prob nhn hai lekin seriously mujhe unka dance bilkul bhi pasand nhn ata last week wala acha tha coz bhot emotional tha lekin usse pehle aisa lagta tha k comedy kar rahe hain...jab wahi cheez nisha nd karan ki to judges ne kaha k wo baat nhn thi jo honi chahe maza nhn aya atleast nisha nd karan usmein dance to kiya tha agar srif entertainment chahe to kisi comedy show jao ek dance show mein kya kar rahe hain setiously sp ja kuch nhn hosakta...sabse ziyada to mujhe kushal elena nd ravi sargun k liye bura lagta hai hamesha acha karte hain phir bhi itane kam marks nd jinka dance acha nhn hota unhein 33 marks milte hain kabhi kabhi to confuse hojati honk dance show hai ya comedy show hai

.SobtiLicious.

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAFATWEET

plz Sp ..I dont want jai and mahi &amar and charlie to be out from NB in the upcoming weeks...actually I dont have trust on u anymore...

seriously SP pe trust karna impossible hai kabhi bhi kuch karsakte hain Angry

.SobtiLicious.

.SobtiLicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

.SobtiLicious.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Agree wid u...
Last 4 season mein lagta tha k dance show but isbar aisa lag raha hai k koi comedy show jahan marks srif comdy pe diye ja rahe...dance kitana bhi acha kyun na ho lekin entertainment na ho marks sabse kam mujhe rahul nd dimpy se koi prob nhn hai lekin seriously mujhe unka dance bilkul bhi pasand nhn ata last week wala acha tha coz bhot emotional tha lekin usse pehle aisa lagta tha k comedy kar rahe hain...jab wahi cheez nisha nd karan ki to judges ne kaha k wo baat nhn thi jo honi chahe maza nhn aya atleast nisha nd karan usmein dance to kiya tha agar srif entertainment chahe to kisi comedy show jao ek dance show mein kya kar rahe hain setiously sp ja kuch nhn hosakta...sabse ziyada to mujhe kushal elena nd ravi sargun k liye bura lagta hai hamesha acha karte hain phir bhi itane kam marks nd jinka dance acha nhn hota unhein 33 marks milte hain kabhi kabhi to confuse hojati honk dance show hai ya comedy show hai

BOLD-exactly this is my point...this SP has totally gone mad...NB 5 doest seem to me A dance show anymore...

Edited by SAFATWEET - 30 January 2013 at 1:22am

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Yes I agree. The judges work through scripts i think, they want to keep rahul-dimpy because they give high trps

.SobtiLicious.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.