Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tina59

Theres a world outside bollywood and believe when I say that people in and outside India watch movies that arent Hinidi and you may not believe this either but Rajnikanth movies are the biggest grossers outside india when its released.

Did yu know that Kamal Hasan has got the highest number of national awards by an actor along with Mamooty. His Nayakan was featured on the top 100 movies of all time.

Completely true ...Some people live in fool's paradise or can say r like that frog (in a story told by vivekananda) which thinks that its well in which it lives is the world... Bollywood is just another film industry india...Hindi being the 'national language' has made it popular n wide-reaching, that's all... for all the non-hindi speaking audience its always their mother tongue which commands their attention first , then other languages ...there r many other languages in India n many states too... Tamil n telugu movies have more market than any bollywood film outside india ... n when they talk about actors (I said actors, not stars) they always talks about Kamal, Mohanlal n Mammotty...