Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kamal Haasan threatens to leave country (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 26

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
aakanksha, kamal has already said that he will cut those scnes.It seems he went to see jaya and put forward his viewpoints but she refused to meet him.
by the way, its still running in kerala. I saw politcial leaders across the partylines watching the movie and giving out their pov abt the movie during the newshour on tv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kamal Haasan threatens to leave country (Page 23)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Jayalalithaa: Considering that film was to be released in 524 theaters is it practically possible to provide protection to them all?

...ROFL How do idiots like her become CM? Says things like can't provide security to 500 buildings..how the heck is she planning on making sure her state remains safe.

Edited by chocolover89 - 31 January 2013 at 1:18am

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Shamil, you can call me Anku :) its me umm ~angelz16~ from dmg forum.. incase u remember.
And yeah, that's why even I was confused while hearing her bcoz I was wondering the same thing that hasn't he agreed to do that already? She looked like one shrewd woman in the news. mehh.

Painted_Lady

IF-Dazzler

Painted_Lady

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Anybody saw the movie? How is it? Iam quite disappointed with his last movie Dashavataram. It seemed more like a fancy dress competition to me. Nevertheless he is one of the finest actors India has ever seen. And  here in this issue he has all rights to complain and grab attention. When you dedicate your mind and money to what you do you have all rights to get concerned about its acceptance. But as somebody pointed out it seems more of an egoistic political issue than religious sensitivity. Here in India unfortunately people especially politicians sometimes use religion as a cover to protect other deeds as they very well know how sensitive and touchy it can get. Its a sad,sad affair.Ouch

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@Himani: u remember that little piece of scripture and what it said about the leaders? Truer words were never written probably about politicians LOL

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

Shamil, you can call me Anku :) its me umm ~angelz16~ from dmg forum.. incase u remember.
And yeah, that's why even I was confused while hearing her bcoz I was wondering the same thing that hasn't he agreed to do that already? She looked like one shrewd woman in the news. mehh.
ankuuHug
ofocurse I remember uBig smile
@bold- that she is.

anku-

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Painted_Lady

Anybody saw the movie? How is it? Iam quite disappointed with his last movie Dashavataram. It seemed more like a fancy dress competition to me. Nevertheless he is one of the finest actors India has ever seen. And  here in this issue he has all rights to complain and grab attention. When you dedicate your mind and money to what you do you have all rights to get concerned about its acceptance. But as somebody pointed out it seems more of an egoistic political issue than religious sensitivity. Here in India unfortunately people especially politicians sometimes use religion as a cover to protect other deeds as they very well know how sensitive and touchy it can get. Its a sad,sad affair.Ouch
heard storywise there isnt much to take home emotionally. but more of a techno show. afterall he spent more than 90 crores on it

Painted_Lady

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by -aakanksha-

ankuuHug
ofocurse I remember uBig smile
@bold- that she is.

:D Hug

People talk about how women power is ruling India but jeez, what kind of women are these *-* Can they eff off and let the better women take over? Poor Kamal has just 1 day left. I feel so bad for the guy.

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top