Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kamal Haasan threatens to leave country (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 26

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yankees

Originally posted by desicrowd

Any Tom Dick and Harry can put a ban on film nowadays...
Haircutting guys changed the name of Billu barber to Billu

The lyrics of the song aaja Nachle was changed by a sect of ppl
And now this movie...
Gosh where r the days where movies were a mere source of entertainment...

<font color="#FF0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">LMAO.. seriously, W-T-F was that ROFL</font><font color="#FF0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">..

People have started to personalize everything, they fail to understand the concept of entertainment. If you don't agree with the film, watch it move heck on; why ruin it for others Sleepy
</font>

The funniest for me was protests over the word "teli" in Dhan te dhan song from Kaminey! What's so offensive about "teli"??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kamal Haasan threatens to leave country (Page 11)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

As I tweeted yesterday.

If the civil rights movement were in India, MLK would have asked for creating the state of Negrostan. #SeparateButEqual #PoliticallyIncorrect

blue-ice

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I know the real reason why people are protesting over this movie... How could Kamal underestimate an Indian Muslims intelligence (specially the one working for RAW) and send him under cover to al-Qaeda under his original name? Even Salman had more sense than to do that; you gotta be better than that, no? LOLTongue 

return_to_hades

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
India is in a sad state of affairs because of one, politicians who do not want to bring about any change at all. They care about measly matters, stupid issues and above all they're corrupt people whose mind is 24/7 thinking about the next scam they can pull off and the amount of money they can make. Two, because some religious groups and organisations are way too commercial nowadays. I know of REAL saints still alive in our country who do not care about what's going on in the world and are happy in their own spiritual world. Like Kripalu ji, like Rambhadracharya ji, like Morari Bapu. These real saints do not care about what lyrics are coming out like sexy Radha blah blah and do not comment on such issues. But the problem is there is negativity in excess in India today. Dumb people who are after their own interest like the corrupt politicians or some commerical people in the name of religion/religious stuff outnumber the good folks(in both cases) by a LARGE extent.
But HOW? How do we make things ok? Every 2nd politician and bureaucrat out there is corrupt. Where and to whom do the ppl go? Which party to vote for when every all parties have corrupt politicians who ALSO btw don't let the 1/2 good politicians in the party come infront? Like Congress toh has none as far as I see. BJP has Uma Bharti, Sushma Swaraj, Narendra Modi but will these people be allowed to lead BJP? Noways in hell.
It's easy to sit behind our computer screens in our own country and make comments or sit in other developed countries but these problems aren't that easy. All these problems are from the root level and so deep that its going to take a longgg time to make things okay again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AntlersYankeesreturn_to_hadesatominischocolover89Francoblue-ice

Franco

IF-Sizzlerz

Franco

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

India is in a sad state of affairs

I agree with that sentence 100 percent LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Antlersanku-blue-ice

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maroonporsche

India is in a sad state of affairs

I agree with that sentence 100 percent LOL

Haha, I wouldn't mind if you agree with the whole thing either ;P LOL But tbh, as an Indian, I do get sad about what my country has become in the last 7-8 years. That song called "Jab zero diya mere bharat ne" was our real India IMHO but that India has gotten lost somewhere. Its nowhere even close to it and that IS really really sad.
I know what I'm going to say now is nowhere related to this topic and I know BS has folks who don't believe in God but what happened with that Delhi girl and how people are becoming, I feel maybe God also thinks "kya banaya tha insaan ko aur kya bangaya.."
People say so many things against India, our country and we actually don't have any valid counter statement to put back because what others are saying is true and it's kinda heartbreaking.

Edited by -aakanksha- - 30 January 2013 at 3:22pm

blue-ice

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yankees

Originally posted by desicrowd

Any Tom Dick and Harry can put a ban on film nowadays...
Haircutting guys changed the name of Billu barber to Billu

The lyrics of the song aaja Nachle was changed by a sect of ppl
And now this movie...
Gosh where r the days where movies were a mere source of entertainment...

<font color="#FF0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">LMAO.. seriously, W-T-F was that ROFL</font><font color="#FF0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">..

People have started to personalize everything, they fail to understand the concept of entertainment. If you don't agree with the film, watch it move heck on; why ruin it for others Sleepy
</font>

Arey when Billu barber trailers came, all the barbers came forward saying it was demeaning to their profession... Abhi barber ko barber nahi toh kya farmer bolenge...?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

frostyYankeesFrancoanku-atominisblue-iceNishita123

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

India is in a sad state of affairs because of one, politicians who do not want to bring about any change at all. They care about measly matters, stupid issues and above all they're corrupt people whose mind is 24/7 thinking about the next scam they can pull off and the amount of money they can make. Two, because some religious groups and organisations are way too commercial nowadays. I know of REAL saints still alive in our country who do not care about what's going on in the world and are happy in their own spiritual world. Like Kripalu ji, like Rambhadracharya ji, like Morari Bapu. These real saints do not care about what lyrics are coming out like sexy Radha blah blah and do not comment on such issues. But the problem is there is negativity in excess in India today. Dumb people who are after their own interest like the corrupt politicians or some commerical people in the name of religion/religious stuff outnumber the good folks(in both cases) by a LARGE extent.
But HOW? How do we make things ok? Every 2nd politician and bureaucrat out there is corrupt. Where and to whom do the ppl go? Which party to vote for when every all parties have corrupt politicians who ALSO btw don't let the 1/2 good politicians in the party come infront? Like Congress toh has none as far as I see. BJP has Uma Bharti, Sushma Swaraj, Narendra Modi but will these people be allowed to lead BJP? Noways in hell.
It's easy to sit behind our computer screens in our own country and make comments or sit in other developed countries but these problems aren't that easy. All these problems are from the root level and so deep that its going to take a longgg time to make things okay again.
I agree with everything Anku said...Tongue

anku-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top