Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TexanHolden

if you're going to leave India, please don't bother coming to US. we dont need anymore Indians. 

Your on INDIA forums btw.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

In 2004 I cried and threatened to move to Canada and lead a Yankee secession.

Rick Perry says Texas will secede every now and then.

Donald Trump says he will leave the country because he is a scrooge who won't pay taxes.

Nothing to see here. We all wish to secede sometime or another. Keep calm and Carry on!

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

In 2004 I cried and threatened to move to Canada and lead a Yankee secession.

Rick Perry says Texas will secede every now and then.

Donald Trump says he will leave the country because he is a scrooge who won't pay taxes.

Nothing to see here. We all wish to secede sometime or another. Keep calm and Carry on!

😆 

exactly. 
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wondering why there are no invites for KamalHassan from neighboring countries? ðŸ˜‰ How pathetic can this be?Sri Lanka perhaps...Koi toh invite bhejo neighbors. Kamalhassan ko bura lag jayega...

On a serious note. India shining is slowly losing it. Freedom of speech / freedom of press both being challenged. There was no reason to ban the movie it was passed by Censor Board. So what is the significance of the CENSOR board of India if state govt bring stay order. Ridiculous.
Edited by Peacefull - 11 years ago
atominis thumbnail
@Peacefull

The Censor Board has cleared the film. It's the fringe groups which are protesting against it and calling it offensive to Muslims and the state government has banned the film due to the protests of those fringe groups. Censor Board has no role in this controversy.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Skepblun

@Peacefull

The Censor Board has cleared the film. It's the fringe groups which are protesting against it and calling it offensive to Muslims and the state government has banned the film due to the protests of those fringe groups. Censor Board has no role in this controversy.

Yes I understood...So technically Censor Board has no relevance..isn't it. Its just a mockery of the institution. If anyone can challenge its decision.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
he is such a great artist and a legend!!! he deserves respect!!!
deleteaccount thumbnail
I want to throw him out myself
aish. thumbnail
It's really bizarre. What freedom of speech is there in our country. Constitution seems to have no importance at all.

And the worst part is, there's nothing offensive towards Muslims in it.
Kick all the religious fanatics and politicians out of our country ASAP.!
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kamal Hassan should move to Singapore. Shahrukh to Pakistan and Jayalalita should just move to Texas where her size is the average size of ppl there.