Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by hinz

Ratan puttar mera sabse pehla swaal yeh hai ki jo mene ik minute ka sapna dekha kal khuli aankho se, kya woh tu poora kar sakti hai?ROFL

aap paagal ho gayi hai...bt mere beeji nahi...so yeh matchmakin  kaam kahin aur kar lena...AngryLOL

Veerji Veerji Moti Chiji yeh matchmaking ke hoonda haiShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!~!RanVeera Of The Week 7!~! (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Congrats parchaiji Smile

Will come soon with questions to grill you.

hinzll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Thank you ji, I wasn't expecting this at all.

I shall be back to answer the questions later, getting late for work now.LOL

hinzseelaksNikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Okay here I go with the first set of questions

Username(and why) ll-Shilpa-ll, needed to change my previous user name and wanted to keep it simple this time so just went with my name.
Age/DOB May 29/?
Hobbies- Reading, writing, surfing the net and finding new interesting things to learn.
Your favourite forum on IF- Veera and Arjun
How you got started with IF- Started about two years ago when I became interested in a show that at the time was very good.
Your best friends on IF- I consider everyone I meet and interact with on IF my friends. Best part of IF is I get to meet many people from different parts of the world with different interests.
What do you like the most about Veera(the show)- Ranveera and the bond between the two. Have never seen this kind of relationship in any other show.
write 50 words for me and hina Evil Smile Will have to come back to this one. just one thing  any 50 words to describe you two?Tongue

Let the fun begin!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

Ratan puttar mera sabse pehla swaal yeh hai ki jo mene ik minute ka sapna dekha kal khuli aankho se, kya woh tu poora kar sakti hai?ROFL

Chiji I am shockedShocked

You started day dreaming with just one good act of that man? We still don't know anything about him and what would your Guddu say to your matchmaking.

Ranvi puttar, only you can handle your moti chiji now.LOL

"Chiji, aap hai na Veera se thodi badi hai or Ranvi se thodi choti hai." LOL

hinzNikki_Titli

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged

lol Ratan puttar, mai bas tujhe khush dekhna chahti hoo,
Guddu ka toh kuch pata ni...

@Nikki/Ranvi puttar - oye tu toh yaar thaan ke baitha hai ki teri beeji tere papaji ka zindagi bhar intezaar karegi...mujhe shauk ni hai matchmaking ka, bas Rab mennu aise ajeeb se ishare de raha hai to mai ki kara?

ll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
dekho chaiji...yeh aapke aur aapke rab ke beech ka maamla hai..mere beeji ko iss mein laane ki zaroorat nahi...mere beeji ko kisi ki zaroorat nahi...par agar bhavishy mein jaake agar BEEJI ko lagta hai ki move on kare,tab main maan loongi...so jab tak Beeji khud nahi chahti,koi unhse doosri shaadi ki baat NAHI KAR SAKTE HAI...AngryCoolROFL

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
veerakadi..matchmakin ka expert toh hamari chaiji hi hai...toh chaiji se pooch le ki matchmakin ki honda hai...ROFL

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.