Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy everyone...well..as we are seeing in SG...there is a slight conflict between our Yuvreen right now...regarding the case...and after watching the episodes...all i am stuck at is this question...😕

Who is Right ??? Yuvi or Suvi ??? ðŸ˜Š

Yuvi here has a point to take the case back because he doesn't want anyone of them...especially Suvi to suffer like him and go through the stage where she would be fighting for her life...he is taking those threatening notes v. seriously and when it comes to suvi..he is becoming v. protective about her right now...😳😳

On the other hand Suvi also has the right approach to the situation as to how they can leave such criminals free outside as they will then try to do such crime again...so it is good that they teach them a good lesson...in other words she is fighting for justice for Yuvi...😳

What say about u guys ???..Who's side do you want to take...😃

Both are right on their places... Yuvi is being protective for Suvi and Suvi wants to teach a lesson to those criminals... And she is fighting for the justice...

But i am suvi's side for sure.. Those criminals should be taught a lesson... Because many people's "Jaane De" kind of attitude encourages them, and if all the people stand up for justice like suvi, the system will be forced to change and people like those criminals wont be able to do anything !

So, i am on suvi's side 😃Edited by hetalt29 - 11 years ago
well..hetal..u r right..both r right in their own places...and the explaination u gave for suvi is also right..but m still quite confused ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by akshayR

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">well..hetal..u r right..both r right in their own places...and the explaination u gave for suvi is also right..but m still quite confused 😆</font>

Hehe same pinch ! 🤣
Both are right on their own places
Hi Akshay... Both r rite in dere own way and if u watched yesterday's episode papa g presented another view of a common man who has no political/ monetary clout. He said these ppl run d system...but dat system is md by us in d first place... V ve literally handed d power to exploit ourselves to these ppl...and now v ve come full circle...were v can't tolerate dis system but r forced to keep quiet.
As mentioned in Harry potter " did d hen come first or d egg? To which d answer was a circle has neither a beginning or an end."so I guess it is time to draw another figure and hopefully not a circle.
At work in worst possible situation v always say zyaada se zyaada kya hoga? V ll lose our jobs. Maar to nahin daalenge naa..but in dis situation dere is a real threat to life wch is forcing yuvi and papa g to Thnk oderwise inspite of it not being d correct option.
So in d end it comes down to individual choices whether to listen to ur heart and take d risk or as yuvi said think practically with ur brains...
hey didi..haven't seen yesterday's episode..health concerns..but yes..i also feel they both r right..but u cannot do both the things simultaneously here...they will have to make a choice here...and m interested in knowing that..then only we will know the main funda behind that hugging pic..but yes..for me it's 99% clear..that it's not confession here ðŸ˜ƒ
In yesterday's Epi (precap for today) it is shown Dat suvis mom supports her and papa is convinced to take baby for testifying and de go dere in d nick of time.
How yuvi ll turn up dere is a mystery...aur confession toh obviously nahi hoga...Woh valentine pe hi hoga...inshallah
Baby was really irritating yesterday...she shd b slapped d way she talks wid suvi
Originally posted by tashaveli

In yesterday's Epi (precap for today) it is shown Dat suvis mom supports her and papa is convinced to take baby for testifying and de go dere in d nick of time.
How yuvi ll turn up dere is a mystery...aur confession toh obviously nahi hoga...Woh valentine pe hi hoga...inshallah
Baby was really irritating yesterday...she shd b slapped d way she talks wid suvi

Yea...i saw the precap at least ðŸ˜ƒ it was good to see mumma supporting suvi...and confession on valentine ??...mujhe toh uss par bhi doubt hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† baby ka i don't know...will come to know once i see the episode ðŸ˜Š
i think both of dem r ri8 at der places...