Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Avantika : Pankhu and her family are cheats
Adi : I believe in Pankhu, our relationship and will always stand by her
LSV : yeh hui na hero wali baat... fantastic Adi πŸ‘ 

Adi : Mom, how can you??
LSV : Much as we admire Adi, we have been hearing variations of this for 2 days πŸ˜‘

Sheela : There are others in this house.. Rubel always stands by you, Pankhu always causes problems, no peace for anyone, I am leaving
LSV : *lost in admiration* .. superbly done, she has played the Diwans like a stringed instrument.. now, if only I can get my SKD of her being kicked all the out to street by the family taking turns

Precap :
Pankhu : Its all my fault, I will go away for ever
LSV : Sacrifical lamb reporting for duty πŸ€’

Note to CVs : The previous day, Adi accused Rubel of having written the letter. He was shot down by Anuj and Sheela and the main contention was that he is not even in the country. When they found out that he is there, some reaction was needed, a few surprised and/or suspicious looks, a recall of Adi's words - something. A bad miss there.
Edited by slmu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LSV has a happy day at last.the SP wish tree has decided to bless us with fruits of movement owing to our long suffering existance..Small mercies seem bountiful for now.but I am fearful as granting of wishes has repurcussions. In having to witness*facepalm**headdesk*of the most tormenting kind.
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

LSV has a happy day at last.the SP wish tree has decided to bless us with fruits of movement owing to our long suffering existance..Small mercies seem bountiful for now.but I am fearful as granting of wishes has repurcussions. In having to witness*facepalm**headdesk*of the most tormenting kind.

Koel, thanks.. yes, the whole Adi standing up for Pankhu was a happy day.. but not ready to think the change is permanent πŸ˜†
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shanthi...I love you for making the post...told you I would reply...my brother is aghast that I spend that much time on IF...πŸ˜†

Sheila... Sheila was the voice of  the CVs today...since CVs  plot of kicking Pankhuri out because her uncle did something when she was 5 doesn't make much sense ...they have to scream "foul" with their loudest voice through Sheila... Her sudden rant about Rubel was so out of context... what is SKD again?

You are right about no one thinking twice about Rubel getting back... After all they were busy establishing again the flimsy theory of how Pankhuri is behind everything

Aditya...good acting...good lines (IF people all happy)... Why do I get the feeling this is NOT  going to last..oh yeah...bcos of the spoiler that Pankhuri will leave and Adi will let her go... I want Aditya to leave with her...fend fort themselves for a little...with Oxofrd degree and BArch degree they should be able to get jobs...

Sheila saying : if Rubel and his wife did this , you would throw them out of the house...PREMONITION?
shesherkobita thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Koel, how do you write  so beautifully...its like a poetry... I had to read twice to understand... Budhdhu meπŸ˜›
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Peeping Tom : Itna din kahan the beta ?

LSV : Much as we admire Adi, we have been hearing variations of this for 2 days πŸ˜‘

Peeping Tom : Accidentally, the record was broken. Fatti hui record

se aisai awaaz nikal ti hai.

Sheela : There are others in this house.. Rubel always stands by you, Pankhu always causes problems, no peace for anyone, I am leaving
LSV : *lost in admiration* .. superbly done, she has played the Diwans like a stringed instrument.. now, if only I can get my SKD of her being kicked all the out to street by the family taking turns

Peeping Tom : Andar ki baat - Sheila kathputli ko bahut badiya

nachati hai.

Precap :

Peeping Tom : Pankhuri ko Deewan family ke liye Bhagat Singh ka

mafik saheed jo banna hai
. Lekin Pankhuri "Jhansi ki Rani" kiyun

nehi banna chahati hai ?

Note to CVs : The previous day, Adi accused Rubel of having written the letter. He was shot down by Anuj and Sheela and the main contention was that he is not even in the country. When they found out that he is there, some reaction was needed, a few surprised and/or suspicious looks, a recall of Adi's words - something. A bad miss there.

Peeping Tom : Bada kaam me chhota mota galti hotai hai.

Please don't mind.

shesherkobita thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAYAN18

Peeping Tom : Itna din kahan the beta ?

Peeping Tom : Accidentally, the record was broken. Fatti hui record

se aisai awaaz nikal ti hai.

Peeping Tom : Andar ki baat - Sheila kathputli ko bahut badiya

nachati hai.

Precap :

Peeping Tom : Pankhuri ko Deewan family ke liye Bhagat Singh ka

mafik saheed jo banna hai
. Lekin Pankhuri "Jhansi ki Rani" kiyun

nehi banna chahati hai ?

Peeping Tom : Bada kaam me chhota mota galti hotai hai.

Please don't mind.

hahaha...Ak...you rock.
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Koel, how do you write  so beautifully...its like a poetry... I had to read twice to understand... Budhdhu meπŸ˜›

I read thrice, till could not understand fully. Anyway, I can't understand many things 

In Hindi serials. One more will make no difference. Thanks.
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shanthi,

Another brilliantly written LSV.

Well what can we say but Adi going on and on like  a stuck record and Avanthu not buying it. Well its forgone conclusion that an SP Bahu no correction any bahu or Beti is a sacrificial lamb.  Does Avanthika not think into the furure and realize her sons marriage is in jeopardy?😲Well sometimes the cv;s have convenient amnesia when it suits them and hence no raising of subject of the letter.😑

I just love the way you write. I am writing this post based on reading your LSV.πŸ˜‰

Anu

Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Shanthi...I love you for making the post...told you I would reply...my brother is aghast that I spend that much time on IF...πŸ˜†

Sheila... Sheila was the voice of  the CVs today...since CVs  plot of kicking Pankhuri out because her uncle did something when she was 5 doesn't make much sense ...they have to scream "foul" with their loudest voice through Sheila... Her sudden rant about Rubel was so out of context... what is SKD again?

You are right about no one thinking twice about Rubel getting back... After all they were busy establishing again the flimsy theory of how Pankhuri is behind everything

Aditya...good acting...good lines (IF people all happy)... Why do I get the feeling this is NOT  going to last..oh yeah...bcos of the spoiler that Pankhuri will leave and Adi will let her go... I want Aditya to leave with her...fend fort themselves for a little...with Oxofrd degree and BArch degree they should be able to get jobs...

Sheila saying : if Rubel and his wife did this , you would throw them out of the house...PREMONITION?

Love you too Sabi.. yes the amount of time we spend of IF is shocking πŸ˜†

Sheela, she chose her moment perfectly and really played them well.. but yes, the rant about Rubel came from nowhere πŸ˜• SKD is Sapno ki duniya πŸ˜† ... we came up with it in that forum.. check out the latest post on SKDs if you have time.

The lead pair never leave to live on their own unfortunately .. because if they did, where is the drama ... I too would love to see a scenario where this happens. I feel sorry for the guy when the wife goes all mahaan.. after all his support, she will walk out πŸ€’

Rubel and Latika getting kicked out?? ahhh.. another SKD πŸ˜†