slmu
slmu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Avantika : Pankhu and her family are cheats
Adi : I believe in Pankhu, our relationship and will always stand by her
LSV : yeh hui na hero wali baat... fantastic Adi Clap 

Adi : Mom, how can you??
LSV : Much as we admire Adi, we have been hearing variations of this for 2 days Angry

Sheela : There are others in this house.. Rubel always stands by you, Pankhu always causes problems, no peace for anyone, I am leaving
LSV : *lost in admiration* .. superbly done, she has played the Diwans like a stringed instrument.. now, if only I can get my SKD of her being kicked all the out to street by the family taking turns

Precap :
Pankhu : Its all my fault, I will go away for ever
LSV : Sacrifical lamb reporting for duty Dead

Note to CVs : The previous day, Adi accused Rubel of having written the letter. He was shot down by Anuj and Sheela and the main contention was that he is not even in the country. When they found out that he is there, some reaction was needed, a few surprised and/or suspicious looks, a recall of Adi's words - something. A bad miss there.

Edited by slmu - 29 January 2013 at 9:03pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuCheena007samanthanashesherkobitaNoe123hateme2anurao.66--sumana13--anusha.cochinsunshine99f.s.m

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
LSV has a happy day at last.the SP wish tree has decided to bless us with fruits of movement owing to our long suffering existance..Small mercies seem bountiful for now.but I am fearful as granting of wishes has repurcussions. In having to witness*facepalm**headdesk*of the most tormenting kind.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2anurao.66--sumana13--slmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

LSV has a happy day at last.the SP wish tree has decided to bless us with fruits of movement owing to our long suffering existance..Small mercies seem bountiful for now.but I am fearful as granting of wishes has repurcussions. In having to witness*facepalm**headdesk*of the most tormenting kind.

Koel, thanks.. yes, the whole Adi standing up for Pankhu was a happy day.. but not ready to think the change is permanent LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2--sumana13--

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Shanthi...I love you for making the post...told you I would reply...my brother is aghast that I spend that much time on IF...LOL

Sheila... Sheila was the voice of  the CVs today...since CVs  plot of kicking Pankhuri out because her uncle did something when she was 5 doesn't make much sense ...they have to scream "foul" with their loudest voice through Sheila... Her sudden rant about Rubel was so out of context... what is SKD again?

You are right about no one thinking twice about Rubel getting back... After all they were busy establishing again the flimsy theory of how Pankhuri is behind everythingOuch

Aditya...good acting...good lines (IF people all happy)... Why do I get the feeling this is NOT  going to last..oh yeah...bcos of the spoiler that Pankhuri will leave and Adi will let her go... I want Aditya to leave with her...fend fort themselves for a little...with Oxofrd degree and BArch degree they should be able to get jobs...

Sheila saying : if Rubel and his wife did this , you would throw them out of the house...PREMONITION?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--hateme2slmu

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Koel, how do you write  so beautifully...its like a poetry... I had to read twice to understand... Budhdhu meTongue

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Peeping Tom : Itna din kahan the beta ?

LSV : Much as we admire Adi, we have been hearing variations of this for 2 days Angry

Peeping Tom : Accidentally, the record was broken. Fatti hui record

se aisai awaaz nikal ti hai.

Sheela : There are others in this house.. Rubel always stands by you, Pankhu always causes problems, no peace for anyone, I am leaving
LSV : *lost in admiration* .. superbly done, she has played the Diwans like a stringed instrument.. now, if only I can get my SKD of her being kicked all the out to street by the family taking turns

Peeping Tom : Andar ki baat - Sheila kathputli ko bahut badiya

nachati hai.

Precap :

Peeping Tom : Pankhuri ko Deewan family ke liye Bhagat Singh ka

mafik saheed jo banna hai
. Lekin Pankhuri "Jhansi ki Rani" kiyun

nehi banna chahati hai ?

Note to CVs : The previous day, Adi accused Rubel of having written the letter. He was shot down by Anuj and Sheela and the main contention was that he is not even in the country. When they found out that he is there, some reaction was needed, a few surprised and/or suspicious looks, a recall of Adi's words - something. A bad miss there.

Peeping Tom : Bada kaam me chhota mota galti hotai hai.

Please don't mind.

shesherkobitaanurao.66--sumana13--slmu

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Peeping Tom : Itna din kahan the beta ?

Peeping Tom : Accidentally, the record was broken. Fatti hui record

se aisai awaaz nikal ti hai.

Peeping Tom : Andar ki baat - Sheila kathputli ko bahut badiya

nachati hai.

Precap :

Peeping Tom : Pankhuri ko Deewan family ke liye Bhagat Singh ka

mafik saheed jo banna hai
. Lekin Pankhuri "Jhansi ki Rani" kiyun

nehi banna chahati hai ?

Peeping Tom : Bada kaam me chhota mota galti hotai hai.

Please don't mind.

hahaha...Ak...you rock.

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Koel, how do you write  so beautifully...its like a poetry... I had to read twice to understand... Budhdhu meTongue

I read thrice, till could not understand fully. Anyway, I can't understand many things 

In Hindi serials. One more will make no difference. Thanks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--slmu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index