Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

..Athena..

IF-Rockerz

..Athena..

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I don't get it, Kushal is eliminated- sad. But why SOO much drama?
PERSONALLY I was expecting this... but other jodi's were nominated and eliminated. And some were also VERY GOOD! 
Then SP was not baised
Then they were not stupid
Then they were thinking about others

But now... because Kushal is eliminated, they are all these things...

AND THE FUNNY BIT IS- THE NEWS IS NOT EVEN CONFIRMED. Chill guys, seriously... 

And if you are that upset- SPAM SP!! I know one fandom that did that, and they got what they wanted. Give SP your opinion. Don't invade this forum with so many posts SAYING THE SAME thing. Just comment on other posts...

I seriously don't get some fandoms...

PS- not bashing Kushal or any fans...

Edited by Stunning_Sarun - 29 January 2013 at 8:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip1234TaareyliciousPiggiesshona786T4YY4B4tastahninIamSherLocked-Raindrops-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's The Drama" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

R.Lavanya

R.Lavanya

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
 its conformed kushal got elimanation...elena conformed thisCry

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
if shefali-parag can get eliminated in the second week then anything can happen in NB.  maybe they are preparing a linup for the wild card .

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

@kushal fans,first tell me what is the definition of biasness ... kushal is a member of star parivaar and if he was being favored for this reason that would have been called biasness...

yes,his elimination is definitely shocking while contestants like rahul-dimpy are still in the show and i am also feeling sorry for them...and even i don't have any trust on reality shows... but their elimination doesn't prove that SP is biased...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip1234Piggiestiny15

IamSherLocked

IF-Rockerz

IamSherLocked

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
He has been eliminated for his good only. He seemed to be least interested in the show :/ maybe he was too stressed coz of his shooting and rehearsals goin at the same time. But his attitude was very annoying

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip1234PiggiesT4YY4B4pixienasrinmarch2011

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
i personally dont think its scripted..!

i agree shefali parag were good ...but we are well aware tht they dint hv a huge fan following!

Till date all eliminations have been based on fan following...or votes!

yess...rahul nd dimpy are not more popular than kushal nd elena in  terms of online fan base...BUT...just like sajid...there are many out there who loves that kind of entertainment!

even bharti in jdj went to be the top 5 i guesss...inspite of not being a very gud dancer!

So its all votes...according to me!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip1234PiggiesSunshine797

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnoWyfaCed.

He has been eliminated for his good only. He seemed to be least interested in the show :/ maybe he was too stressed coz of his shooting and rehearsals goin at the same time. But his attitude was very annoying .

First thing I dont watch Nb that much , second thing i am no Kushena fan , just a normal  kushal fan.
I respect ur thoughts, after all every one have their own views
But i  really dont agree with your last line.

True ,Kushal is moody.But he is a down to earth person without much attitude. Dont judge a person just by what u see on TV. I dont understand what is the problem with people. if he is not expressive , if he keeps to himself, then u will find him annoying ha. Not every one are expressive .He has good friends in NB. Btw what do people expect out of him , to do drama every week to show that he is interested. I am really feeling sorry if u think his attitude is annoying with knowing abt him. 

Edited by preetipc - 30 January 2013 at 2:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peaceloversKanwal_chohan

VIRMANbest

Goldie

VIRMANbest

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R.Lavanya

its conformed kushal got elimanation...elena conformed thisCry
where did she confirm it??Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.