Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Hey hunters,

Mahi (mahi0809) is unable to provide the written update for LARP and the Real Girl due to her busy schedule and she asked me to do it instead.  The update may not be very accurate since it's been almost a week I saw the episode and I don't remember the names or the minor details very clearly.  I'm gonna try my best, though.  This episode's got some pretty hilarious moments, especially the very LAST scene, and there's no way I can capture the humor with words.  So you MUST watch the episode!!

The episode starts off with a guy entering an apartment while arguing with someone on the phone.  He hangs up saying something like "It's just a game."  He leaves the phone on the table and walks into another room.  The phone beeps and a text appears reading "You will pay for this!"  Then the man's shown sleeping in bed and a black symbol of a tree appears on his arm.  There's some noise in the background of horses' snorting and hoof beats.  Suddenly, the man's arms and legs are spread out and he's raised and held in air as if by invisible force while he asks for help.  The scene ends with blood splatters on the walls.

Dean and Sam are on the road.  Dean asks Sam, "You okay?"   Sam replies by saying something about not being able to use the most powerful weapon against the demons.  Dean tells him that they just have to wait until Kevin comes up with something.  Then he says that he understands what Sam has given up wasn't easy and maybe he should have some fun to get over it.

Sam gets a call from Garth who informs him of a case nearby.  Apparently, Garth's been tracking them and other hunters to assign them cases nearby.  Sam tells Dean about a guy whose limbs were ripped out inside his locked apartment.  They decide to go investigate the case.

Dean and Sam enter the apartment flashing their FBI badges and talk to the officer on scene.  Dean runs his EMF detector (nothing comes up) while Sam chats with the officer.  The officer shows him the room full of blood everywhere and explains there was no sign of forced entry.  The guy was probably tied up and pulled apart until his limbs ripped out.  Sam notices the black tree symbol on the guy's arm.  The officer also tells him about the last threat text the dead guy received on his phone and that the uniforms just brought the guy in for questioning.

Sam and Dean question the guy who sent the threat messages to the man who died.  The guy, in between sobs, explains that they were LARPing and the threat message was from the character he was playing, not him.  They play Moondoor over the weekends and have a website. 

The boys visit the website to see if the guy's story checks out and it does.  They also find out that the queen of Moons is Charlie Bradbury, the little sister Dean never wanted.

The guy is still sitting in the interview room and the tree symbol appears on his forearm.  He coughs and spits out a lot of blood and then blood runs from his eyes while he screams.

The sheriff shows the boys a video footage of the guy in the interview room coughing up blood.  Sam notices the tree symbol again and suggests that there might be a connection.  Dean deduces that the only connection the two victims had was LARPing.

Sam and Dean are on location at the LARPing campsite.  They meet a guy named Gerry and show their FBI badges, which are completely shot down by Gerry as fake.  He thinks that Sam and Dean are trying to do a genre-mashup (two FBI guys landing in Moondoor) but the week's strictly Moondoor so he suggests maybe they could join the queen's army.

Next, we see two people, their faces covered with helmets, sword fighting.  When one of them wins and takes off her helmet, we see that it's Charlie!  She begins to give a speech to her 'army' when she sees Dean and Sam and fumbles.  Then she quickly walks away in a tent.  Sam follows her while Dean is obviously distracted by the swords and all.  Sam turns around and gives him the look saying, "DUDE!"  Dean picks up a fake sword and follows.

Dean and Sam enter the tent and call Charlie's name to which she bursts out saying that Charlie is dead and why does she have all the bad luck because if the boys are here, the monsters are here.  She's packing up her stuff and about to leave when Dean tells her that the two guys aren't missing.  They are dead.  Charlie informs them that she has been having a lot of bad luck with her army with people getting injured.  Dean says that he and Sam will canvas the area but Charlie should leave so she doesn't get hurt.  Sam doesn't agree and thinks that she should stay because she can help.  Sam and Dean argue back and forth when Charlie tells them that even though she wants to leave, the queen has to stay.  Her people are dying and she has to fight for it.  Sam goes to the 'tech tent' to dig into the accidents and the mark.  Charlie asks Dean to dress up because he'll be walking next to the queen before they go canvassing the area.  Charlie also inquires about where they've been and it's implied that Dean tells her everything up to him sending Sam a panic message as Amelia.  Charlie declares that that was a 'dick move.'  Dean agrees but also says that in this line of work, they can't afford attachments.

Dean and Charlie are walking side by side and have a talk about LARPing.  Charlie tells him that it's an escape for her.  She's a queen, a hero, here.  Out in the real world, she's just hacker, to which Dean replies that they were able to take Dick Roman down only because of her so out there in the real world too, she's a hero.

In the tech room, Sam finds out that the tree symbol is for the Tree of Pain which is a symbol of fairy magic.  If you get that mark, then you will die a painful death. 

Dean and Charlie are walking in the woods when Gerry appears and asks her if everything's okay.  Dean gives Charlie his phone and asks her to find Sam while he and Gerry will continue canvassing.  Charlie's walking through the forest back to the tents when she's faced with a cloaked figure. Charlie's shocked and scared.

Dean and Gerry are back at the camp with no luck.  Sam finds Dean and explains about the Tree of Pain.  They have to find whoever's casting the spell and stop him.  Once that person is gone, the whole thing ends.  Deans asks about Charlie who apparently hasn't returned yet.  Sam tries Dean's phone but no one answers.

Charlie wakes up and sees the cloaked figure standing a few steps away from the bed.  She tries to get away but every time she runs out the flap of the tent, she gets back in through the flap on the other side of the tent.   Charlie starts blabbering about real magic and how she's just an I.T. girl and doesn't want to die and all that.  Then Charlie says something like, "I just want my old life back!" and the figure removes the mask revealing a very pretty woman who says, "That's all I want too."

Dean's worried about Charlie while he's walking through the forest with Sam, Gerry, and another LARPer.   They find some people who apparently are the outcasts and Gerry talks to them.  One of them has the tree symbol on his shirt.  Dean gets frustrated and takes his gun out while Sam tries to stop him.  Dean targets the man and asks him about the queen.  The man just tells him that the tree appeared on his arm sometime before he got sick.  He thought the symbol was pretty cool so he made it into a sign.  Sam says that the guy's not the culprit, he's just another victim.  The other LARPer realizes that Charlie is in real danger.  So he points them in the direction of a weird tend that he noticed earlier, which doesn't belong to the LARPers. 

Charlie and the woman who was earlier cloaked are setting on the edge of the bed.  The woman tells her that she's a fairy named Gilda and that she was summoned by a spell.  She doesn't know the name of the guy who summoned her but he's been forcing her to hurt people against her will, including the two men who were killed.  The fairy can't break the spell on her own.  Someone must take the book of magic from her master and destroy it, to which Charlie replies that she will rescue her.

Sam, Dean, and Gerry are walking through the forest.  Dean asks Gerry to leave because he could get hurt but Gerry tells him that he cannot leave the queen in danger.  All three of them enter the tent and see Charlie and Gilda kissing.  Gilda notices Gerry and asks them to run.  She points towards Gerry saying that he's her master.

Dean and Sam point their guns at Gerry who then orders the helpless Gilda to make them disappear.  Gilda unwillingly makes a hand motion and the guns are turned into feathers.  Gerry is obviously taking the game way too seriously and reveals his plan of convincing the queen about being her king.  He planned to win the battle tomorrow by getting rid of all the competition.  When Dean and Sam showed up, he had to improvise so now he will rescue the queen, kill both of them, and still become a hero by wiping Charlie's memory.

Gerry makes Gilda trap Sam in an armor suit and charges at Dean with a real sword.  During the commotion, a book falls to the floor and Charlie runs towards it.  Saying, "I'm the one who saves damsels in distress around here," she stabs the book with a dagger and a bright light shines through it.  Sam's freed from the suit of armor that instant while Dean takes a swing at Gerry, knocking him out.  Gilda thanks Charlie for freeing her of the spell.  She will take Gerry with her back to her forest so he could face a fairy trial.  Charlie kisses Gilda who then disappears with Gerry's body.

Sam and Dean are walking with Charlie at the campsite.  Sam asks her if she's going to change her identity again to which Charlie replies that the last day has taught her one thing ' she can't escape, she just has to face reality from now on even though that reality includes monsters.  In her usually chirpy style, she walks away.

Dean tells Sam that he gets it.  Fun is not gonna help him get over what he gave up.  Only time will help.  Sam replies by saying that "Having fun won't help me.  It'll help both of us." 

Next we see two armies of LARPers all dressed up with their faces painted.  Dean's addressing Charlie's army with a lot of passion.  "And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance'"  Sam, in a ponytail, is standing next to Charlie.

Charlie: Isn't that the speech from'

Sam: It's the only one he knows.

Dean continues his speech after it's interrupted by a guy running after his Frisbee.  The armies cheer loudly and charge at each other.  Last we see Dean and Sam running side by side with swords in their hands.

Edited by -Mystery- - 13 February 2013 at 11:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaakkiiiiiflutterbysayanti_ashiuvAnjiliciousherms_angelEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8X11 - LARP and the Real Girl - Written Update" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
'You're awesome' in Dean style. Cool You say this is not detailed enough but it is actually. It is just about right and you have really done a great job. I really appreciate the efforts you put in to keep the forum active and keep its members update. Thanks for making me relive LARP and the real girl again! Embarrassed  If we all take some inspiration from you and most importantly life outside IF gets less busier, this forum will be on fire. :)

Edited by herms_angel - 30 January 2013 at 2:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiii-Mystery-Ephemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Husna, you know you really boost my ego Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
mahi awww thanks honHug
you know what???
husna is right...you are an inspiration ...Big smile
single handedly running the forum..

TBH you inspired me to start those spn related info threads you know??Embarrassed

and this awesome write up...
looks like you don't see yourself in better lightErmm

thanks again for the update...honey..you are real ...real ...blessing TBH...
i am so glad you befriended me..
am so so honored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.