Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

thelavala...SINAL love story play

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Not much to discuss from yesterday's episode for me as limited SINAL scene.

But anyways, will work with what was presented. Another thelavala, this time chaivala bhaiyaji recognized Kunal as SINAL use to visit his thela frequently. I am really getting pissed with this nonsense. I feel CVs are mocking us and our love for SINAL with these thelavalas. We only saw SINAL eat "gola" and "jalebi". Then how the hell you people are presenting these people who remembers SINAL even after 10 yearsAngry How about you people stop giving fake stories and give us actual SINAL scenes so we would like it. These thelavalas are only irritating us, on top of what is taking place with SINAL. They have been separated for 10 years for no great fault of their own (speaking with certain intent), we viewers are witnessing nonsense for more than 6 months now. While we are trying o be patience, you give us these fake storiesAngry stop it already and give us actual meaningful scenes. enough playing aroundAngry

Now coming to better part. OTTs (they are not better part) want to write a play of SINAL love story. They are asking elders of the house to help but no luck so far. (now coming to better part) Well who better than us to help out in revisiting SINAL love story and provide with specific details. We remember every damn thing they did inside out and can tell you what meant what and how much impact one incident left on their relationship. So many of us have spent extensive amount of time behind SINAL than things in our own lifeLOLEmbarrassed Chopras, they ave no idea. I tell you where SINAL first established nay type of connection. First time SINAL established any type of connection was at Richa's engagement. 

this is where akdoo and ziddi really started offEmbarrassed So kids, ask us about SINALSmile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantujitendra234658Sinchana1485rainzy04olivia7sanasinal0309annavipraja26divra4umayalparadigm-Hima-PradsparichayanMagesBHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thelavala...SINAL love story play" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
When I watching yesterday's episode, I was thinking about you when the road side vendor went on about his photographic memorey lane journey abt 10 yrs back. SINAL drinking masala Tea.

I was like oh oh, Jay is gonna be pissed abt this and he will write a post on this. You did not disapppoint me buddyLOLLOL

They should actually give us FB instead of roadside vendors telling us in an informative way how SINAL patronize their stalls. And what memory they have huh?

And you are right abt the time we spend. Looks like spending more time than towards my own family to the extent that my family members are giving me a gonner look!LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26umayalparadigm-Hima-Pradsparichayanjay_bpmshweta_r

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

When I watching yesterday's episode, I was thinking about you when the road side vendor went on about his photographic memorey lane journey abt 10 yrs back. SINAL drinking masala Tea.

I was like oh oh, Jay is gonna be pissed abt this and he will write a post on this. You did not disapppoint me buddyLOLLOL am I that predictable nowShockedLOL

They should actually give us FB instead of roadside vendors telling us in an informative way how SINAL patronize their stalls. And what memory they have huh? no more FB, want actual meanigful scenes nowAngry

And you are right abt the time we spend. Looks like spending more time than towards my own family to the extent that my family members are giving me a gonner look!LOLLOL yes i too hear few things every now and then from my familyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silambu

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I agree! But right now I guess they can't show us Flashbacks because of Keerti's health. So they show thelavalas talking about the most romantic couple in Mumbau!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26jay_bpm

sanasinal

sanasinal

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hey jay don't ask jus tell kids sinal luvstory as cvs r new they surely will follow u n ur precision

jay_bpmparichayan

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
i was 100% sure jay after watching y'dy thelevala scene that u r going to mention this n see i was rightLOL,actually the funniest thing is when somebody got missing suppose when those 2 sissy brothers were missing then these thelevalas use to speak those peechy lines that"sahab hume kya pata yahan din mai hazaroon log aate hai humain kaise yaad rahega
'but now they  remembered our sinal love story,well unki bhi koi galti nahin hai our sinal is always unforgettableEmbarrassed,whole world knows how much they love each other except the twoClap

vipraja26jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
LOLOk, it seems majority here knew I would bring that issue and will be pissed at CVs for it.
I truly have become that predictable when it comes to SINALLOL

parichayan

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

LOLOk, it seems majority here knew I would bring that issue and will be pissed at CVs for it.
I truly have become that predictable when it comes to SINALLOL
but this pissing is really apt bcoz how can this happen practically that all street hawkers remember everythingShocked, this thing u can see in all ektas shows for sureLOL

jay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top