Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
yes it is absolutely fine to beat up your wife to keep her under control.😆😆😆 Edited by hardyboy09 - 11 years ago
quite a loser if thats what he needs to do 🤓
Edited by zorrro - 11 years ago
-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Boss u r at it still?😆
Give up now will ya!
As for the issue at hand, MCPs will keep on thriving till the women encourage this trait by letting them feel superior unreasonably. A wife who accepts beatings deserves to be beaten black and blue. The one who rightfully protests should make sure the offender is put behind bars and learns his lesson the hardest way possible.
Male superiority syndrome is the worst malady infecting 'man'kind.
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My 2 bits both of them are dumbkopfs
her parents should have introduced her to the world of roti makers and instant perfect rounds at the touch of a button or hell a tortilla press sort of gizmo this is the 21st century even the boondocks know what it is and she could have bothered about more important matters like tae kwan do karate et al and studied a bit of book keeping to ensure a living
so yep their fault for not taking advantage of modern liviing
now ur friend if he wanted perfectly made rotis and a reason he married then he is an idiot for all he had to do was order online a roti maker which comes with a dough mixer which even the most imbecilic of men can follow and voila he had perfectly made rotis and did not have to marry

as for beating her well i guess he has more pressing issues than a perfect roti and  i guess his manliness was taking a beating so he felt a man when he beat her
as for her well what can i say some women dig BDSM
-Blessed- thumbnail
There was a husband who used to beat his wife daily. One day, he came back from office and slapped her because of any reason. She got angry and for the very first time she slapped him back. He was taken aback. From that day he stopped beating his wife because somewhere he was scared to get that slap back once again. 

So, if you want to be a wife beater. Be careful because every wife is not like your friend's wife. BTW, it is such a creepy reason to beat your wife on not making round loafs or any other reason. People get respect and love only when they give it to others. 
Beat the shit out of that bitch. She might have a fetish for that. Bang.
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Of course it is .. as long as the wife gets to beat the husband too .. kinky! ðŸ˜ƒ
Since the wife in question accepts the beating without question, then that's not an option. ðŸ¤”
Maybe she should start having sex with him before dinner.. and then footsie and eye sex during and if he really behaves well, give him some sex after dinner! Let's see if he even notices the roti on his plate after that 😛 It's all about training ðŸ˜† Tell her to control him, and stop letting him control her! 
Hmm.. if that doesn't work.. maybe she should start cooking rice instead.. and make it so good that he forgets what rotis tasted like? ðŸ˜Š
Or maybe if get the husband to hire a maid or get the husband's mom (if she lives with them) to make the rotis .. ðŸ˜›

Bottom line .. domestic violence is a big no.. I even protest against fiction that supports it! Be it the wife, husband, kids, parents and even pets .. no one should be subjected to violence. I guess some people get a kick out of BDSM, and maybe thats ok if there is mutual consent! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 Please present your topic of debate and discuss the issue.

You can state an incident and chat about it in the chat thread.

Topic closed.