Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Friend of mine is asking me how to be a good wife beater. Apparently the wifey could not make perfectly round chapatis and this has been an ongoing issue. For the time being he has sent her off to maayika but if she does it again then she is in for some punishment.

Apparently this is a common theme to beat up women back home to feel superior, something about it making them feeling good. I told the wife to speak up and do something about it but she says its alright if he hits her as its her kismat and all her friends are getting beaten up too.

I cannot believe she is not able to make perfectly round rotis; I dont know what her parents taught her but this is simply unacceptable and I can see where my friend is coming from on this issue.

What do you think about domestic violence?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044adeeti10boreddamselMcNinjaMiss CherieForever-KANocturnalBeingOnepoundChicFreshDaisyFairyLiquidSoapPhoenixRising

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it OK to be a wife beater?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Urm.. Seriously? Getting beaten up/sent to the mayka for not making round chaptis? I really want to know how round the chapatis are when the hubby makes it.. Oh wait! Making chapatis is not his 'kismat' right? Hes 'the man' after all!

Not being able to make round chapatis is NOT a fault..and if the wife commits some grave fault, the hubby cant beat her up! I will take my hubby to court if he does that! Domestic violence (from the woman's side or the man's) is wrong.

And no, it is not OK to be a wife beater Shocked

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessSomething_AwfulxNinalove-Misek-TheBoss-Raichu-Rockerchicnik_sweetpoisonLaila2009sarasingh86atominisMahek_No1FreshDaisyLadyDabangg

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
What's to debate here? Every man worth his salt beats his wife to have her under discipline, it's not something you need to discuss. It's your right as a husband. And how come he married her when she can't cook? Did he not ask her to take the mandatory cooking test when they were at hers to "see" the girl? And sending back to home is a big no-no. You can't make her rest at home while she screws up chapattis, you beat and intimidate them unless they do it right. Best would be to starve her at home unless she makes them perfect round chapatis, hunger would be a good motivator. And don't forget to calculate that the circumference of the chapati is 2*pi*r, to ensure that what she cooks is a perfect circle, as anything less is simply unacceptable.

Girls these days, one thing they have to do is the kitchen and can't even do that properly. No wonder people ask for dowry, I mean you have to make up for the stupid daughter you sent. How much compromise can a man do?

Edited by Freethinker112 - 30 January 2013 at 2:18am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikCotillion-victoRiya-nomad.nessnikolai_gogolifsaal044frostycl0wnTheBossatominissarasingh86McNinjaboreddamsel-Raichu-charminggenieMahek_No1return_to_hadesMithiBaniThe_Other_WomanAB_DaKriticizer.Elixir.LadyDabanggU-No-PooFreshDaisySamraat_92swashbuckling....Poojie....Vinzy

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
You guys, you are great with the mockery, yes. But I'm a girl here, and I dun see how I can participate in putting across the right thing in your very twisted manner. Thumbs Up Therefore, I'll tell you this. Your friend is a low life if he needs to pump up his masculinity by beating up his wife, who is not only unreasonable and lame but also a disgrace in the name of a woman. She sucks because she thinks her husband has the right to beat her up. She sucks because is allowing your friend to sentence her to a life of no love and absolutely no dignity.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCulture--arti--TheBosssarasingh86Mahek_No1FreshDaisyLadyDabangg

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged

what frequency are we talking about here? Once a day? Once a week? Are we talking about a wife beater, a repeat wife beater, a proclaimed wife beater, or a habitual wife beater? In public or in private? Can we have some clarity please? TongueLOL

i think every guy should beat his wife... at ludo onlyTongue.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya--Misek-TheBossboreddamselMahek_No1FreshDaisyLadyDabangg....Poojie....

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
He only beat her?
He should have buried her alive.
Such a grave mistake.
She can not make round chapatis.
Shameless girl.She should commit suicide unless she learns to make perfectly round chapatis.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10TheBossLaila2009FreshDaisy

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
After reading above topic muje, my friend's dialogue yaad aaya..he told me b4 that...""Whenever my wife sings I have to go outside... Not to get away from her, but to prove to my neighbors I'm not beating her.""LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

adevCantthinkofoneifsaal044xNinalovenomad.nesscl0wnlovelygirlyTheBossboreddamselMahek_No1FreshDaisyFreethinker112

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MisheLovesLowCulturenomad.nesszorrroTheBoss_Angie_corvetteLadyDabanggFreshDaisy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top