Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Garv as Ghar Jamai or Gauri as Bahu?

soapie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonder if the creatives will be courageous (or foolish) enough to introduce a whole new set of characters for Garv's family, since Gauri will be going there as the bahu! Someone has to torture her there also, hain na?πŸ˜†

Or will Garv become a Ghar Jamai like Ranjeet (Amrita's husband / Asavari's brother)!

I think since the show is already under scanner, mostly likely the ph won't take a risk by getting more new actors and trying to establish a whole new family for Garv...then they would have to divide the 20 minutes daily soap into 30 second segment for every character!πŸ˜†

Most likely, Garv will put his dera at Bhoslewaadi and that way we can try and see his equation with everyone from weeping willow (Prateeksha) to Ms. Marple (Sumitra)!

Personally, it seems a bit odd to see a strong and egoist character like Garv becoming a ghar jamai to the Bhonsle's...πŸ˜• On the other hand, it would be funny to see him duelling with Appa Saheb and Asavari on a day to day basis!

And anyone who is dreaming of seeing a suhaag-raat sequence between GG can forget about it!πŸ˜† No lead pair in a hindi soap ever get to enjoy their official suhaag raat...it normally happens after a wait of about 6 months, when the TRP's start dipping again and they need to be perked up!
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸΌ 

seems like ghar ja jamai is like 100% confirmed... n also for the story to move forward ... mayb here GARV can secretly give the expenses of him n gauri to aaji saheb... meaning he pays for his stay there... i think like rajnikantah movie dialogue πŸ˜†

SR of GG... πŸ˜†... we never know cv might suprise us πŸ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well the line yesterday bu Garv aap ne galti ki mujhe zinda chod ke... hints at a the inclusion of a new member in the Bhosle Vadi.
honestyfirst thumbnail
Ya may be ghar jamai πŸ˜†
After long time ...very nice episode n precap ...
Well done cvs
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garv as ghar jamai!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think Garv considers Appa Saheb as an usurper who is enjoying all that rightfully belonged to Garv's father. So will crown himself as the crown prince of Bhonsle wadi.

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riyya6

πŸ‘πŸΌ 

seems like ghar ja jamai is like 100% confirmed... n also for the story to move forward ... mayb here GARV can secretly give the expenses of him n gauri to aaji saheb... meaning he pays for his stay there... i think like rajnikantah movie dialogue πŸ˜†

SR of GG... πŸ˜†... we never know cv might suprise us πŸ˜†

riyya.. SG🀣 daydreaming is injurious to SP brand soap viewing.
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003333">riyya.. SG🀣daydreaming is injurious to SP brand soap viewing.</font>

Lol ... πŸ˜† ...funny
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunshine99

riyya.. SG🀣 daydreaming is injurious to SP brand soap viewing.

ROFL koel my previous serial was confusion i hope this time around clear πŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think gauri as bahu... but after some episodes garv & gauri wil shift to appas house... garv said his father is his business partner... or may be some other reason...
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubysk

i think gauri as bahu... but after some episodes garv & gauri wil shift to appas house... garv said his father is his business partner... or may be some other reason...

Garv said that his father was appas best friend n treated him like his bro
He always lov him as his brother
But appa took all his property by dhoka ...
Not only that he has kicked him out of his own house

Garv family suffered a lot ...coz of appa they were on roads

Appa has done something more bad ...which was not revealed

Edited by honestyfirst - 11 years ago