Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

The aftermath of Raavi's kidnapping (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyvrits

Originally posted by Freethinker112

I always find each and every scene of Parvarish sooo real and natural...this one was no exceptionSmile I had tears in my eyes, but then that happens everyday; mostly the tears of joyTongue
The kind of love and support that this whole family shows portrays life to be so worth living with our loved ones!!! I almost want to go back to my country and my spouse is like what's wrong with uLOL

So do tell, what's wrong with you? LOL Tongue

Sems to be I'd do just fine if I wasn't in love with this showBig smile

Now love makes you homesick too. LOL My God, it has like gazillion side-effects. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The aftermath of Raavi's kidnapping (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

I always find each and every scene of Parvarish sooo real and natural...this one was no exceptionSmile I had tears in my eyes, but then that happens everyday; mostly the tears of joyTongue
The kind of love and support that this whole family shows portrays life to be so worth living with our loved ones!!! I almost want to go back to my country and my spouse is like what's wrong with uLOL

So do tell, what's wrong with you? LOL Tongue

Sems to be I'd do just fine if I wasn't in love with this showBig smile

Now love makes you homesick too. LOL My God, it has like gazillion side-effects. LOL

Apparently, it does Wink

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Yes, the whole kidnapping track was well executed well. And hats off to Ravi's bravery and identifying the kidnappers. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehm

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Kidnapping track was one of the bests from Parvarrish ...It was real and very well executed ..Even the Mandira track and it's message was good too , though it was not ended well still what it tried to say was really god.Hope this new track of Rinku continues bringing more trp as well as good tracks with Ginni ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.