Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

The aftermath of Raavi's kidnapping

yessehm Goldie
yessehm
yessehm

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Really liked the way the follow up was done.

Raavi's identifying the kidnappers was so well executed, right down to the minute details of the main guys limp, the bandage from the bald guys burn, Raavi limping. 

Hate the Indian system of having the victim being made to stand face to face with her persecutor n the line up. It should be through a one sided glass. Too traumatic for the victim especially if there was actually a rape or such serious offense. 

Raavi' s bravery and then Jeet's explanation to Pinky that Raavi now needs their support and guidance and not their pampering and teachings was so so realistic and moving, I had tears in my eyes. Loved Vishal in that whole scene and also his bashing up the bad guy. Fantastic. 

Yes, I think the salute was a bit filmy and overdone.

All in all a very fitting end to an amazing track. Award winning actually. Hope it gets due recognition.

Ps. Looking forward to Rocky and the new girls interaction. And Sweety's reaction to it. 

Best show ever.
Good luck

Edited by yessehm - 29 January 2013 at 7:08pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bond009harvyLoveIsDivine..nisaluvrk..BubblyRlizzie1765snowhitepinkzzBingeSmritiKathaMahek_No1ashajFreethinker112AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92Shwets1502DelightedHeart

snowhitepinkzz IF-Dazzler
snowhitepinkzz
snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Yes, It was scripted and executed beautifullyClap .. It passes a good message to be 'brave and strong' when you are in such a situation. One needs to be mentally strong  and must be quick in our defense, rather than panicking. We must always be vigilant about our surroundings. And Parents and Family along with society ( here Police and school ) must appreciate and boost up the person rather than putting them down.. So, all in all, a very positive episode Smile

Love, 
PinkyEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmBingeSmritiKathaFreethinker112AB_DaKriticizerMahek_No1Samraat_92Shwets1502

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Agreed, they handled the whole track quite well, seems like the show is back with a bang. And yeah, lining up should have been done anonymously. Jeet's support was quite good, and the way he stared in that kidnapper's eyes, his look said it all. 

The home scene ws quite good too, felt so real, kids jumping at pizzas, mom trying to ask what happened while Jeet asks her to let them eat and tells her. He was right, Raavi definitely matured in the process. She can handle herself, but will need support and timely guidance from the parents. 

Salute had to be done to make us all jolt back to reality that we are indeed watching a soap. LOL

Edited by Freethinker112 - 30 January 2013 at 12:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeSmritiKathaAB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92Shwets1502

Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Salute had to be done to make us all jolt back to reality that we are indeed watching a soap. LOL

True..LOLLOL
sandyvrits Senior Member
sandyvrits
sandyvrits

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

I always find each and every scene of Parvarish sooo real and natural...this one was no exceptionSmile I had tears in my eyes, but then that happens everyday; mostly the tears of joyTongue
The kind of love and support that this whole family shows portrays life to be so worth living with our loved ones!!! I almost want to go back to my country and my spouse is like what's wrong with uLOL

sandyvrits Senior Member
sandyvrits
sandyvrits

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

I meant watching this show makes me want to go back to my countrySmile
Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyvrits

I always find each and every scene of Parvarish sooo real and natural...this one was no exceptionSmile I had tears in my eyes, but then that happens everyday; mostly the tears of joyTongue
The kind of love and support that this whole family shows portrays life to be so worth living with our loved ones!!! I almost want to go back to my country and my spouse is like what's wrong with uLOL

So do tell, what's wrong with you? LOL Tongue
sandyvrits Senior Member
sandyvrits
sandyvrits

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by sandyvrits

So do tell, what's wrong with you? LOL Tongue

Sems to be I'd do just fine if I wasn't in love with this showBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index