Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Plz Noo Rajiv Gunjan pair CVs!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@ suresh555
ROFLROFL
 You are back. Missed you for along time. We really need someone like you to lighten up the intense track which is going on. You are doing an amazing job at thatClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz Noo Rajiv Gunjan pair CVs!!! (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555brat2008

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you @brat2008 and @smruti1981

I will do my best Wink

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Aaj ki taaza khabar Dard niwas mein

Rachna who was recently bitten by three zahreeli bugs (Seems, Sangs and Changs) has become weirder than ever. She thinks of herself as a abla tree who cannot get a bird to make a ghosla in her arms (Mintu, Rajiv ya Vihaan, no one stayed long enough in that crazyland for more than a banaras ki meethi lassi).  Maybe a bhatakta hua aatma might find comfort in that atmosphere where all this lady does is sing"Naina barse rimjhim rimjhim, ______ tere awan ki aas" where the blank will be filled when a poor bakra gets trapped.

Seeema ki poodle Charlie has started showing her asli kaala rang by barking at her. Jekyl aur Hyde ki behna Charu ne Dard niwas ko maha dard niwas banana ki than li hai. Wonder what badla will she carry out (she threatened Seema yesterday). Will she call upon her relatives from the nearby cementary to turn Seema into a frog?

Sangi bhi jyaada hi uchalne lagi hai aaj kal, she would be smart to squash her choti behna with a fly zapper before the zehreeli fly gets her too (funny she calls her chichi)

The men had lost their mardpower pills, but I think Mayank went shopping recently and purchased a large size container for the mahapurushes in Dard family. We soon hope to see the reaction from Mayank ke papa and Dholu ke papa to put lagaams around their respective patnis and get Charu married off to Mintu.

Dholu is planning to mix testosterone in Charu's face cream. He hopes Charu will soon look like Charandas and Mayank may be able to get rid of him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..-DeViLiA-..ForeverSHINeebrat2008chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I also am against Rajeev + Gunjhun.  I like them as friends but if the CV's really want them as a couple then I would suggest a temporary Gunjeev romance.  I really want Gunjhun to end up with Mayank!!!  I would like to see a Rajeev + Chaya love story.  I think Rajeev & Chaya would rock as a couple.            

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555ForeverSHINeebrat2008chacha_chaudhri

zoyakhansslk

zoyakhansslk

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I think yes gunjan nd Rajiv cutest perfect on SSLK also vihaan deserves Rachna looking good togethers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapak

aasmaan

aasmaan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Gunian might be too strong and mature for Mayank and Vihaan. She needs someone like Rajeev

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapakForeverSHINee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.