Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sweitzer

Sweitzer

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
According to today's episode jan 29, it gives more hint that cvs are pairing Rajiv+Gunjan.. Plzz Cvs dont do that!!! If that happens im done with sslk and so are many other funs. Therefore Bye Bye everyone in this form and sslpk:(( im extremely dissapoint:(((

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujana_20muktha_cute-Wanderer-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz Noo Rajiv Gunjan pair CVs!!!" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutebrat2008-Wanderer-

..Shifat..

..Shifat..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
U know what,i'm a new viewer of the show.i started watching SSLK when mayank-gunjan marriage track was going on.Their marriage didn't happen but now i'm a diehard fan of them..still i hope that one day they will be together..but if cvs show rajeev-gungan's pair,i will wait till their marriage.then i'll quit the show..cause everything can happen in this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahee_dhk

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweitzer

According to today's episode jan 29, it gives more hint that cvs are pairing Rajiv+Gunjan.. Plzz Cvs dont do that!!! If that happens im done with sslk and so are many other funs. Therefore Bye Bye everyone in this form and sslpk:(( im extremely dissapoint:(((

i feel da same..but dunt worry da CV is just messin wid us...remember when gunjan nd mayank were together we thought they will be together but it didnt happen..before tht when rachna was after rajiv then we thought they will be together then it didnt happen nd at last we even thought tht rachna nd vihaan will be together then agian it didnt happen...so basically wat i am sayin is tht THE CV dunt know wat to do nd they have gone mad...nd after readin this u will be thinkin wat a crazy explanation...nd im think how weak am i in writin..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahee_dhkchacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I LOVED Rajiv-Gunjan pairing. Unlike other pairs, they seem so mature together and the sensitivity Rajiv showed towards Gunjan was amazing.

Rachna the creep deserves Vihaan the creep

Mayank should sell off Charu to a Raddhi wala and marry Chaaya

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RRulz1JoLachandan25BrokengirlnariydumbapriyapakbooglefIA_KhANheenumeenu91ipkfrncJShiv..-DeViLiA-..ForeverSHINee-PrimaDonna-

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

I LOVED Rajiv-Gunjan pairing. Unlike other pairs, they seem so mature together and the sensitivity Rajiv showed towards Gunjan was amazing.

although we have different thoughts about likin da pair's but one thing is common in us nd thts CHARU da great...lakin Raddhi waley bhi kahey gai behan je hum mein maaf karo aur humara raasta saaf karo...ye humare kisi kaam ki nahi...lolzzzROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteForeverSHINeechacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fIA_KhAN

Originally posted by suresh555

although we have different thoughts about likin da pair's but one thing is common in us nd thts CHARU da great...lakin Raddhi waley bhi kahey gai behan je hum mein maaf karo aur humara raasta saaf karo...ye humare kisi kaam ki nahi...lolzzzROFLROFL

Great posting LOL

Maybe we can convince the Raddhi wala that Charandas can be useful for carrying his raddhi for him as he carries out his business, or even better he can resell her off to Gabbar Singh and party to be their kaam wali baiROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlForeverSHINeebrat2008chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.