Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Easy_A

Speaking of long distance, some people can handle it with ease while some can't deal with it at all. At the end of the day, the hardships you bear for your relationship should be worth it. 

Love and attachment does develop out of friendships.. and esp during times of crisis. If he's coming back or if you ever decide to move to NYC, maybe.. just maybe something would happen. Wishful thinking doesn't hurt in some cases huh? 

Especially if you do come to NYC, who knows, maybe we might bump into each other too cuz that;s where I might be too? LOL

Of course...many people live in successful long distance relationships but I can't be one of them...Am too impatient and can make the person suffocate with my possessive nature...though am fine when the person is near me...but then am too shakki to believe that he's not into you since you both are in NYC??What if you already know him??LOL jokingLOL
Yeah I can still wish...I dont know how he looks now,but still I imagine how will we meet now and how would I behave??LOLLOL
We may bump each other...but how would I recognise u??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hotm3ss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share-Your-Story (Page 7)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anshul_CR7

IF-Rockerz

Anshul_CR7

Posted: 04 October 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
okay..so..hi everyone..!!

.I like this girl I met on IF...and we r frnds on Facebook also...she's cute..sweet..sensible..smart..and...what not .??

we both r 16..and r preparing for JEE...but the thing is that I'm in 11th and shes in 12th..and she is hell damn focused on her studies..

so..she's told me about her past experiences..and unfortunately..they were not really good..and that's y..maybe she won't trust anyone other than her parents...

I like her...a lot...I want to express my feelings to her...but..I guess I won't do it...It's only for her good...maybe she likes me back..or maybe she has no clue abt the way i feel for her...
I'm not afraid of rejection..I'm afraid that this might hurt her..maybe she's afraid of getting hurt..maybe her studies will get affected...

maybe this is how it is..I'll be looking at her pics..listening to some sad songs..and maybe..will shed some tears as well..or..maybe I like this emptiness..
I hope...there will come a day when she'll get to knw abt my feelings...

I would like to end this post with a few lines from a song called 'Fix You' by 'Coldplay'...

When the tears come streaming down
your face...
When you lose something you can't
replace...
When you love someone, but it goes
to waste...
Could it be worse ???

Edited by Anshul_CR7 - 04 October 2014 at 11:24pm

Estherer

Estherer

Posted: 17 October 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I am just 22 years old, So may have not some special story can share.Now i will share another love story that i recently read and influence me for a long time..

Jason Aldean and his fiancee, Brittany Kerr, have not yet announced a wedding date, but the singer already knows what kind of ceremony he wants to give his new bride.

"We're excited," Aldean tells the Today show. "We're happy, and this is obviously gonna be her first wedding, so she wants the whole big deal."

The couple were the subject of intense public scrutiny in 2012, when pictures surfaced of them kissing in a bar while Aldean was still married to his first wife. They went public with their relationship after his divorce and announced their engagement in September, and the singer says it's time for critics to move past the scandal.

"I'm not an angel," he tells USA Today. "I'm gonna screw up again, probably tomorrow, some time, in some way. But I'm not going to live like I'm trying to hide everything I do, and sort of be this recluse because I'm scared of people following every move I make. I think it's unfortunate, but at the same time I think you can either let it be a drag and sort of let it define you, or you can just go do your thing and take it as it comes, and that's how I choose to do it."

That's apparent in his new album.

"That's why I called the album Old Boots, New Dirt," he adds. "It's like a clean slate " a chance to head in a new direction [and] put all that stuff behind us that's just been regurgitated over and over. It's just finally a chance to put all of that stuff behind us and move forward."

Old Boots, New Dirt' was released on Tuesday (Oct. 7). The album's first single, Burnin' It Down,' has been the fastest-breaking single of Aldean's career and dominated the No. 1 spot in Billboard's Hot Country Singles chart, going Platinum in just nine weeks.

Source from: Gardeniasite.com

Post Reply New Post

Go to top