Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Easy_A

Speaking of long distance, some people can handle it with ease while some can't deal with it at all. At the end of the day, the hardships you bear for your relationship should be worth it. 

Love and attachment does develop out of friendships.. and esp during times of crisis. If he's coming back or if you ever decide to move to NYC, maybe.. just maybe something would happen. Wishful thinking doesn't hurt in some cases huh? 

Especially if you do come to NYC, who knows, maybe we might bump into each other too cuz that;s where I might be too? LOL

Of course...many people live in successful long distance relationships but I can't be one of them...Am too impatient and can make the person suffocate with my possessive nature...though am fine when the person is near me...but then am too shakki to believe that he's not into you since you both are in NYC??What if you already know him??LOL jokingLOL
Yeah I can still wish...I dont know how he looks now,but still I imagine how will we meet now and how would I behave??LOLLOL
We may bump each other...but how would I recognise u??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hotm3ss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share-Your-Story (Page 7)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top