Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

NinjaHathori

NinjaHathori

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I don't have any story as I have never been in relatinship... :p
But yeah I just shy away if Any boy try to give a hint...
I downright ignore them...wanna have sucessful job first then will think about this!
Good Luck to everyone who are in...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Redrose07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share-Your-Story (Page 6)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelsabreenxz

angelsabreenxz

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
aal are just super amaixng storiesBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileClapClapClapClapClap really heart touchedEmbarrassed

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 15 June 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Can I share my story???

MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster

Posted: 15 June 2014 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suhana-

Can I share my story???
please !

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 2:43am | IP Logged
There was this guy who was always there whenever I needed him and whenever I didn't...He helped me when I was too young to help myself and too naive to share my bad times with anyone..He always made sure I never feel alone fighting those bad days...
We parted ways...he felt I was wrong by constantly bugging him and not giving him any privacy...I was hurt by the fact that how can he spend a week without meeting me when I can't??
Three years have passed since then...This month will be our 5th meeting anniversary!!! Can't believe so many days have passed since then...Am sure if you'll meet me now,you won't believe its me...I've changed a LOT!!!

I miss you even now...maybe everyday???but not in a wrong way...I remember the good days we share...my birthday memories...whenever am happy today,I think how much happy you've been if you were here...vice-versa for sadness..
Whenever I look back today,I realize those were the worst days of my life...don't know what I would've done if u hadn't be there...And for all those sweet-sour-salty-bitter memories whom I still cherish,Thanks a LOTT!!!
I hope you do remember we used to called July as Lucky July as we met in this month...do celebrate our meeting...warnaaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hotm3ssiTangled_25

hotm3ss

Goldie

hotm3ss

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
^That's a cute story.
I'm sure he remembers you just as fondly and must be by himself with a cupcake of your fave flavor with a candle on top.. singing happy anniversary to us. LOL Okay.. maybe not exactly, but I hope you guys meet someday and take it further... that would be sweeet. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suhana-iTangled_25

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Easy_A

^That's a cute story.
I'm sure he remembers you just as fondly and must be by himself with a cupcake of your fave flavor with a candle on top.. singing happy anniversary to us. LOL Okay.. maybe not exactly, but I hope you guys meet someday and take it further... that would be sweeet. :)

I hope he does...Big smile
I want to have a talk with him since we've mutual friends,but I backed off everytime I wanted to...plus he's in NYC from past two years where he works...and am mostly out of India due to my work...so I don't want ours to be another once-in-a-month-talk relationship...maybe if he'll ever be back to India??then??or maybe he already have some gori as his girlfriend as he wasn't able to wait till I grow up and he can ask me out?? Or maybe I fall in love with someone else?? heck I fall in love(or crush?) two more time after he went away...I never loved him..but he was mooost closest buddy for whom I could've qurbaan my love...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hotm3ss

hotm3ss

Goldie

hotm3ss

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suhana-

Originally posted by Easy_A

^That's a cute story.

I hope he does...Big smile
I want to have a talk with him since we've mutual friends,but I backed off everytime I wanted to...plus he's in NYC from past two years where he works...and am mostly out of India due to my work...so I don't want ours to be another once-in-a-month-talk relationship...maybe if he'll ever be back to India??then??or maybe he already have some gori as his girlfriend as he wasn't able to wait till I grow up and he can ask me out?? Or maybe I fall in love with someone else?? heck I fall in love(or crush?) two more time after he went away...I never loved him..but he was mooost closest buddy for whom I could've qurbaan my love...Tongue

Speaking of long distance, some people can handle it with ease while some can't deal with it at all. At the end of the day, the hardships you bear for your relationship should be worth it. 

Love and attachment does develop out of friendships.. and esp during times of crisis. If he's coming back or if you ever decide to move to NYC, maybe.. just maybe something would happen. Wishful thinking doesn't hurt in some cases huh? 

Especially if you do come to NYC, who knows, maybe we might bump into each other too cuz that;s where I might be too? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top