Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fusion13

well hello everyone!!!!

i wonder why such a nice thread is so soona soona!!!.this is such a good platform for sharing your stories of meeting the one you have always waited forEmbarrassed

okay let me start mine...i am a guy of 28 currently working in a company in a good position..i had a girl in my life with whom everything did not actually turn up good so we decided to call it quits(actually she already had a bf before starting seeing me and when i got to know about this we had a huge fight and ultimately broke up)..this relationship lasted only for one month.. so by now you can guess with girls i actually have hard luck.

this was till i met this HER...

i got transferred to my headoffice after my promotion where i met this cute bubby girl neha 2yrs younger than me...she passed from my university so we had many things common...common set of univerysity mates,common educational background and so on...she was the cutest girl ive ever come accross with such bharatiya nari type decency which i dont know why it attacted me like anything...although i was not in a situation to fall for anyone back then but still felt something deep inside

she is the kind you would have a soft corner for(rather than having the men thingy..you know what i mean!)...

then by time we got to know each other by fb chatting and hangouts with office colleagues..my feelings would have confined within if a colleague of mine would have understood what i had in me for her...he helped me and gave neha a hint that i like her...her response was surprising ..she stopped talking to me and avoided me...

this got me tensed so i called her talked to her chatted for long and tried to know what she actually feeling...the got to know that she likes me too...finally on an auspicious day i proposed her...she didnt say yes but her eyes were teary and were speaking volumes...i realized this is the girl ive always waited for...

before this i thought i knew what love is but that very day i realized love is something else altogether...

love is an inner feeling...love is comfort...love is care...love is protectiveness

since then we have been together for like 2years...and not for a single moment ive ever regretted loving this lady...shes the girl i want to get married,have babies,grow old and die in her arms,...

so please fall in love ..otherwise life is not worth iving

spread the love people and do keep us in your prayers 

Kya love story hai...really wow!!!!!

Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamersfusion13kanika266riya_ss9GodhuliLogon-Gangster-Cloudy.Night

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share-Your-Story (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Titaliya_AP

IF-Rockerz

Titaliya_AP

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Anju's Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cloudy.Night

datinggirl

datinggirl

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone

Found good stories here which give real touch. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamersCloudy.Night

jamescolin388

Groupbie

jamescolin388

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Whenever you have long distance relationship with your partner. Make sure that you both are meeting and contacting each other regularly. Cos I wasn't care about this before and I have lost my partner after being in relationship of 5 years.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamersprincess.5GodhuliLogonCloudy.Night

Cloudy.Night

IF-Stunnerz

Cloudy.Night

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fusion13

well hello everyone!!!!

i wonder why such a nice thread is so soona soona!!!.this is such a good platform for sharing your stories of meeting the one you have always waited forEmbarrassed

okay let me start mine...i am a guy of 28 currently working in a company in a good position..i had a girl in my life with whom everything did not actually turn up good so we decided to call it quits(actually she already had a bf before starting seeing me and when i got to know about this we had a huge fight and ultimately broke up)..this relationship lasted only for one month.. so by now you can guess with girls i actually have hard luck.

this was till i met this HER...

i got transferred to my headoffice after my promotion where i met this cute bubby girl neha 2yrs younger than me...she passed from my university so we had many things common...common set of univerysity mates,common educational background and so on...she was the cutest girl ive ever come accross with such bharatiya nari type decency which i dont know why it attacted me like anything...although i was not in a situation to fall for anyone back then but still felt something deep inside

she is the kind you would have a soft corner for(rather than having the men thingy..you know what i mean!)...

then by time we got to know each other by fb chatting and hangouts with office colleagues..my feelings would have confined within if a colleague of mine would have understood what i had in me for her...he helped me and gave neha a hint that i like her...her response was surprising ..she stopped talking to me and avoided me...

this got me tensed so i called her talked to her chatted for long and tried to know what she actually feeling...the got to know that she likes me too...finally on an auspicious day i proposed her...she didnt say yes but her eyes were teary and were speaking volumes...i realized this is the girl ive always waited for...

before this i thought i knew what love is but that very day i realized love is something else altogether...

love is an inner feeling...love is comfort...love is care...love is protectiveness

since then we have been together for like 2years...and not for a single moment ive ever regretted loving this lady...shes the girl i want to get married,have babies,grow old and die in her arms,...

so please fall in love ..otherwise life is not worth iving

spread the love people and do keep us in your prayers 

aaawww  wowww Day Dreaming Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika266daydreamersGodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamescolin388

Whenever you have long distance relationship with your partner. Make sure that you both are meeting and contacting each other regularly. Cos I wasn't care about this before and I have lost my partner after being in relationship of 5 years.

kinda same prob i had .. I used to have long distance relationship .. and becuase i could not find him whenever i needed we used to fight a lot through phones .. 

gradually i became so impatient .. and suddenly all the things turned so ugly.. 

my suggestion is if loved ones have to go somewhere keep the faith in your heart and try to cherish those moments also .. fightingCry will make it worse .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamersprincess.5riya_ss9Cloudy.NightiTangled_25

jamescolin388

Groupbie

jamescolin388

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodhuliLogon

kinda same prob i had .. I used to have long distance relationship .. and becuase i could not find him whenever i needed we used to fight a lot through phones .. 

my suggestion is if loved ones have to go somewhere keep the faith in your heart and try to cherish those moments also .. fightingCry will make it worse .. 

Yes you are right but it also depends on the bonding and understanding between that couple. I was try everything to get her back in my life. Even whole One and Half year i was fight with the situation to get her back in my life and make everything work normal like before but I couldn't get her back.

It was a draw back of my life. She was the only person who was teach me how to love and what is the meaning of love. Also at the end she teach me that how to do breakup and how to spoil our life...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamersprincess.5GodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by GodhuliLogon

Yes you are right but it also depends on the bonding and understanding between that couple. I was try everything to get her back in my life. Even whole One and Half year i was fight with the situation to get her back in my life and make everything work normal like before but I couldn't get her back.

It was a draw back of my life. She was the only person who was teach me how to love and what is the meaning of love. Also at the end she teach me that how to do breakup and how to spoil our life...Cry

dont say like that .. i know how it felt .. still we have to move on with some new hope .. although I was broken but learnt to be strong  .. may be I become more mature after that .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamersprincess.5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top