Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: fusion13

well hello everyone!!!!

i wonder why such a nice thread is so soona soona!!!.this is such a good platform for sharing your stories of meeting the one you have always waited for😳

okay let me start mine...i am a guy of 28 currently working in a company in a good position..i had a girl in my life with whom everything did not actually turn up good so we decided to call it quits(actually she already had a bf before starting seeing me and when i got to know about this we had a huge fight and ultimately broke up)..this relationship lasted only for one month.. so by now you can guess with girls i actually have hard luck.

this was till i met this HER...

i got transferred to my headoffice after my promotion where i met this cute bubby girl neha 2yrs younger than me...she passed from my university so we had many things common...common set of univerysity mates,common educational background and so on...she was the cutest girl ive ever come accross with such bharatiya nari type decency which i dont know why it attacted me like anything...although i was not in a situation to fall for anyone back then but still felt something deep inside

she is the kind you would have a soft corner for(rather than having the men thingy..you know what i mean!)...

then by time we got to know each other by fb chatting and hangouts with office colleagues..my feelings would have confined within if a colleague of mine would have understood what i had in me for her...he helped me and gave neha a hint that i like her...her response was surprising ..she stopped talking to me and avoided me...

this got me tensed so i called her talked to her chatted for long and tried to know what she actually feeling...the got to know that she likes me too...finally on an auspicious day i proposed her...she didnt say yes but her eyes were teary and were speaking volumes...i realized this is the girl ive always waited for...

before this i thought i knew what love is but that very day i realized love is something else altogether...

love is an inner feeling...love is comfort...love is care...love is protectiveness

since then we have been together for like 2years...and not for a single moment ive ever regretted loving this lady...shes the girl i want to get married,have babies,grow old and die in her arms,...

so please fall in love ..otherwise life is not worth iving

spread the love people and do keep us in your prayers 

aaawww  wowww 😭
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: jamescolin388

Whenever you have long distance relationship with your partner. Make sure that you both are meeting and contacting each other regularly. Cos I wasn't care about this before and I have lost my partner after being in relationship of 5 years.

kinda same prob i had .. I used to have long distance relationship .. and becuase i could not find him whenever i needed we used to fight a lot through phones .. 

gradually i became so impatient .. and suddenly all the things turned so ugly.. 

my suggestion is if loved ones have to go somewhere keep the faith in your heart and try to cherish those moments also .. fighting😭 will make it worse .. 
jamescolin388 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

kinda same prob i had .. I used to have long distance relationship .. and becuase i could not find him whenever i needed we used to fight a lot through phones .. 

gradually i became so impatient .. and suddenly all the things turned so ugly.. 

my suggestion is if loved ones have to go somewhere keep the faith in your heart and try to cherish those moments also .. fighting😭 will make it worse .. 

Yes you are right but it also depends on the bonding and understanding between that couple. I was try everything to get her back in my life. Even whole One and Half year i was fight with the situation to get her back in my life and make everything work normal like before but I couldn't get her back.

It was a draw back of my life. She was the only person who was teach me how to love and what is the meaning of love. Also at the end she teach me that how to do breakup and how to spoil our life...😭
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: jamescolin388

Yes you are right but it also depends on the bonding and understanding between that couple. I was try everything to get her back in my life. Even whole One and Half year i was fight with the situation to get her back in my life and make everything work normal like before but I couldn't get her back.

It was a draw back of my life. She was the only person who was teach me how to love and what is the meaning of love. Also at the end she teach me that how to do breakup and how to spoil our life...😭

dont say like that .. i know how it felt .. still we have to move on with some new hope .. although I was broken but learnt to be strong  .. may be I become more mature after that .. 

jamescolin388 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

dont say like that .. i know how it felt .. still we have to move on with some new hope .. although I was broken but learnt to be strong  .. may be I become more mature after that .. 

Yes dear you are right after getting breakup with your loved one We mostly get prepare for next time and we didn't get the same mistake like we was done before. It's not easy to teach our heart that the person you loved most is no more in your life..
karan_sh thumbnail
Dear friends,
Today I am gonna share my love story...

I started dating a girl online. We used to chat for hours. We used to discuss many things.Slowly we are getting attracted to each other. She was becoming possessive for me and I was too. Frequently I asked her to have video chat with me but she told me she can't. It was upsetting for me but I decided to wait. At time I thought probably she is not serious for this relation. But she was caring for me like a wife. I also started to feel like she is married to me. Although at that early age, this thing is difficult to feel. I actually left drinking because of her.

Then came the Valentine day. Initially I was not serious with the relation so I did not come up on the V-day. But when my girl got angry so I realized that she is serious for this relation. Then I also started becoming serious. Whenever I asked her "when I would be able to meet you in person", she had only one reply "don't know".
I started getting worried why she does not want to talk to me or why she does not want to meet me. So after a lot of thinking I thought let call it a quit before its too late. I said her 
plainly "we should not take it further".

Suddenly she called me up and her throat was choked. She was crying and praying me not to go. I got shocked. If she loved me so much then why she did not respond properly. So I realized that she really loves me. 
Later on she planner her trip to India in such a way that she could meet me on my birthday. She wanted to give me a surprise so she did not tell me beforehand. Unfortunately I was out of city for birthday celebration so could not meet her.
I was realizing that maintaining a relation which is cross countries, requires good financial backup.

She was also not very mature but very possessive for me. It was not like I did not love her. I missed her a lot when she was away for a marriage in Germany. I used to miss her when she was in college and could not send me message. 
I always presented myself as I am and she also liked me the way I am. It was her biggest quality. She never tried to dominate.

Then our relation continued further. On Karwachaouth, She kept fast for me.
That time I was immature and career ambitious. 
 At one point, I was considering marrying to her but suddenly life took a turn and I got my dream job.
 I asked her to be patient and be around me. Since I was starting something new which I always wanted to do so I asked her that I won't have much time. Being a simple guy, I know its not very difficult to handle but she is innocent and did not handle our relation properly.
She did not take it properly and started complaining me. 

Being career ambitious, I had to leave mumbai. Thus our relation started deteriorating. 
She had promised me that she would observe my life and check whether I am happy or not.

Then some things went wrong and I could not maintain contact with her. Also life also gave me some jolts.
After few months, a time came in my life when I needed her the most. I used to think that one day she'll come and ask me "Now what do you want to do".
But instead of that she fought with me.

I needed her the most.

Now when I was sad, she was not around me...
And I am still sad and she is not around me...
Your memories bring tears to my eyes.

I want to tell you that the thing which had not expected has happened.

Trust me your love was great & still it is. Flames are still on.
That time also I used to tell you that if you love me truly then just keep patience and trust.
You loved me truly but not trusted.
Through this story I just wanted to say that Your Love has defeated me completely. I really need you.
Though I have success and good career but not happy. Happiness left me the moment I left you.

I have heard somewhere that LOVE NEVER DIES, LOVE NEVER ENDS. Believe me guys, Love never ends. No matter how hard we try to forget the love, it is still alive in the heart. 

I read somewhere in this forum that If you love someone truly then It comes back.
I just wanna let her know that Your Love has comeback to you.

Please respond now, Life does not give a second chance to everyone.
I know you are somewhere around me...

No matter you try to hate me, I know you still love me.
Was keeping fast for me not LOVE?

I still remember the small things you told me.
Earlier I only loved you but now I respect too. 
To err is human and I accept my share of mistakes. But there were some mistakes from your side too. 
But at the end of the day, Love should win not the bitterness.

"dil ko chhod kar wo jis raste jaate hai...saare raste wapas mere dil ko aate hai".

Everything reminds me of her whether its her favorite songs. I still listen to those songs.

"Na hai yeh paana na khona hi hai tumse hi din hota hai, surmayi shaam aati hai tumse hi 
tumse hi"

Some of the guys have suggested on this forum that we should not wait forever, but I know she'll melt one day. I have enough memories to feel happy about the beautiful past. 
I am not among those practical thinking people so can't move on. 

"Zindagi ek Afsos ban gayi hai tumhare bina..."

She is angry with me and not responding to me. So everyone who is/was in love and understand the matters of heart and feels that my love and pain is justified then pls like this story & urge her to respond if she ever reads this post.
I want her to know that whenever in future she feels , she can contact me any time. 

You'll find the same guy which you had left.
Last but not least, we can sort out things just come to me.

:) Those who believe in movies I would just like to say "agar happy ending nehi hoti to picture abhi baki hai mere dost"

Some chapter never ends. Waiting for you...
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh, this feels lame. ðŸ˜† But it sucks that I wake up every morning and don't have to get ready to that place where I can meet him. And it is so hard to mash down the hurt and acknowledge that when I do see him, I doubt there's a happier person than me around at that time. So, my story is just well - collecting myself, stopping to be broken so much and fix myself nice and quick and then one fine day, go, tell him.

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dr4viL.

once upon a time there was a big bad wolf..

and three little pigs
one build its house of .. straws
the other out of wood and the last one out of .. 2 be continued 

Plz continue.,I'm dying to hear wat happnd next😛
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
and the last one made it out of bricks..😆
one night big bad wolf came...and ðŸ˜›
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dr4viL.

one day the big bad wolf knocked on the door and said " little piggy, little piggy, let me come in" and the little piggy said " not unless you bought me 4 pizza's and 2 bottles of coke and some garlic bread" .." sure I have them right here" said the wolf. " WAIT i haven't finished , some macdonalds, KFC, subway and some icecream from B&R" ( she is a piggy after all) ... YES little piggy my love let me come in...
and...

🤣🤣

and little piggy says how can i eat so much and dat too alone 😭..can u be my company big bad wolf, help me eating out all those delicious stuff...😃...Big bad wolf happily agreed and ask again..can i come in now..Little piggy oinks and say yes u can come but wait do u have extra ranch ?? ...i love my pizza with ranch and tapatio sauce..** big bad wolf baffle** cuz he has no ranch in his pocket...now what ??