Posted: 8 years ago
I guess this is the wrong forum for me🤣
Unless eny1 is interested in something that happened to a 13 year old

Posted: 7 years ago

Re mi FA

This is the story of Re meeting FA and it is not an uncommon story.

Fa leaves university and joins the world of work.  At the office, she meets re and They quickly become friends.  Re acts as her mentor at work.  Fa is a Liverpool F.c. fan and all boys talk of football and other Mutual interests are discovered.  They are of the same age group, same religion, same family background.  In short, they are meant for each other and are soul mates.

Gradually, they seek each other company more often, Talking on the phone and sending textos.

But the hick is that at the time of their first meeting re is already married.  Inevitably, the phone calls and textos are done when re leaves the house.  re start comparing his wife to fa and complains about his wife attitude.

In order to justify their special relationship re and fa declare themselves as very close brother and sister.  However, everyone knows that if re was not already married the two would have been happily wedded long ago.

Inevitably, there are talks about them and gradually they take precautions, talking less in public and trying to distance themselves.

Fate, at time, plays cruel tricks on our lives.  Did re marry too early.  Should he have waited for his true love or was fa too late or is it just god playing with our lives.

Eventually, they were able to put everything behind them when they both became parents in their separate life.  A child is a gift of life and makes every relationship in which the child is born the best one for the father and mother.

Originally posted by -kari-

So I wanted to share a story. This story is NOT mine. This is my best frnd's story who also happens to be a member of I-F. I always love telling her story and I would like to do this again. She doesn't like it when I do it but I cant help myself. If she ever comes to know about this, she is going to kill me. But her story is so filmy and fairytale like that I have started believing in love stories. I will tell u this story with other name- Ashi and Abhi

So Ashi and me joined same college and with same subjects. Abhi too joined the very same time. And we three shared few classes together. And on very first day Ashi and Abhi got into fight. Abhi was passing some sunny comments randomly over some girls. And they weren't something serious. Just funny. Ashi being herself fought with  him. And that was just the start. They kept fighting over anything. And then one day, they were paired together for a presentation. And that made them frnds. This way Abhi came in our circle of frnds. So in our gang, there was another guy, Ved who had a deep crush on Ashi. So began the silent war between Abhi and Ved. Both fighting for Ashi's attention. Ashi and Abhi were very cute. Abhi used to pull her hair, eat from her plate, etc, in short used to irritate her a lot, but she never yelled. Infact, I knew it she loved it. We could definitely see that something was brewing but none of the two were ready to admit. And Ashi was a nut case. She didn't believe in this bf-gf thing. So we didn't really expect anything from her. One day ashi met with serious accident. That day, abhi cried. Even her parents were there but he didn't care. Later, he took care of her. It was really touching. In the past 3 years, ashi first time realized what she actually felt for abhi. As our colg was about to end, ved proposed but ashi refused. We kinda felt bad for ved, but we all knew abhi and ashi were just perfect. Ved left the city to pursue his masters. And we kept meeting occasionally as our college finished and we went to different career options. But we were always in touch. And I knew Abhi and Ashi still met almost every weekend.

One day, there was a family function at Ashi's house. And there she got a biggest surprise. Abhi was also present there. They met there co-incidently as abhi's father was doing business with Ashi's uncle. And guess what they found out? Abhi's father and ashi's father were childhood friend. They went to same school. They used to be frnds and then lost contact. So, Ashi's parents were also surprised to see abhi there coz they remembered him from the accident time. Well, so one thing led to another, and Abhi proposed. And Abhi- Ashi became official. Few months later, they came to know that their parents are getting the two engaged.

Today Abhi-Ashi are engaged and soon to be married. They are happy! And I pray that they will always live happily.

beautiful story
Oh it was so amazing ðŸ˜ƒbut when I think of It now I am so sad. I don't know why he left me...😭